Jews

The Jews already won didnt they Sup Forums?
JEWS ARE TECHNOLOGY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JvFfE9o1ky0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wtf are they doing with those horns

Religion is a technology therefore discussion of how Jews are plotting to destroy the white race is Sup Forums related. Checkmate, mods.

They are reading the Talmud and summoning ancient lizard people power to have more control over goys.
LIZARD PEOPLE HAVE TECHNOLOGY

The solution here is a new Crusade to reclaim the Levant from the Jews and the Muslims. Don't forget that Jews were once slaughtered alongside Muslims in the Holy Land.

technically they aren't supposed to fly in airplanes or over certain land but they know all these tricks to get around God's law

This
Yes schlomo we are awaking from the deep slumber we are coming for your kind
Yes. Which TECHNOLOGY do you recommended for such a project user?

Thoughts on Agatha?

Right it cuter to be honest lad.

youtube.com/watch?v=JvFfE9o1ky0

i'd cum inside her until she screams "impregnate me goy!!!" after dropping her fake shy voice

Nah fuck off Chr*stian cuck, to White pagans the Holy Land is Europe you can go back to the Middle East where your people belong

I would hit that

with a mallet?

Learn your history kid

>tfw mischling
My mom is a jew, so I'm a jew. Where do I access the cabal fund?

ask your local rabi

Hans. The zyklon-b architecture TECHNOLOGY will be released soon, you will have to leave

Are you fucking retarded? Christianity was created by ex-Jews who brought their religion to the Romans who then propagated it across Europe killing millions of White pagans. Christianity is in no way affiliated with Europe, even the name Europe has not Christian but Greek paganism in it. You should know your history dirty non-White.

Shalom