Why are the canadians to easily butthurt even though all the other anglos are pretty chill and enjoy the bantz?

Why are the canadians to easily butthurt even though all the other anglos are pretty chill and enjoy the bantz?

If you aren't paying attention to them they get so mad it's so pathetic.

>says a fucking ball

Canadians aren't allowed to get angry in real life, they have to be doormats, thus they unleash their bizarre sociopathic tendencies on Sup Forums instead, as a coping mechanism.

Says a turd with 4 flies.

>filipino
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This actually makes a lot of sense.

>doormats

I laid down for yur mum last night lid

>Phillippine
>Korean
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

False flagging.

People assume all Canadians are Americans. Getting constantly overshadowed by their better, stronger, and more beautiful brother.

They get prissy because no one recognizes a Canadian. No one recognizes Canada. I, for one, think that getting mistaken for an American is a compliment, but to each their own.

It's weird when I watch American news and they talk about Toronto and don't mention the fact it's in Canada. I've noticed it a lot more over the last few years.

Here when people give news about places like Montevideo, Buenos Aires, La Paz, Caracas, etc, they never mention the country.

They aren't entirely Anglo
It's the dash of French that makes them shit

t. conquered by the french in 1066 and uses a language that is 50% french loanwords

So, they really take this cuck thing seriously.

t. started as a colony inhabited by criminals and whores who had no place in English society

Exactly. Everything shit in the UK is down to the French.

Fuck those Frogs.

interesting that it turned out so well then

yeah you've really set things up nicely for the chinese

still got a few more years before it all goes to shit I reckon

Their entire identity is based around not being American despite most of them being indiscernible from the average American.

>muh multiculturalism

You're the one to speak, chink-nadia

They're not even a real country anyway.

This thread is blessed.

fuck this shit country