Sup Forums officially banned in Iran

>Sup Forums officially banned in Iran
>I have to use a proxy to come here
>i have to use the stupid fucking america flag to post

feelsbadman. How is it possible for me to post with the Iran flag? Now people will take my opinions even less seriously

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa0
youtube.com/watch?v=iGesDy2vpZc
youtube.com/watch?v=fDX_VCOliZA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what are some of your opinions that you want to express

Iran has a sick flag tbqh lads

I saw an Iran flag some days ago though
was is banned over night ?

Yeah, like Persian vagina

That the "alternate right" are the cancer of the modern world

all the problems of the modern world most notably terrorism and instability is the fault of the United States

That the "clash of civilizations" myth of Samuel Huntington is utter bullshit

the cancerous zionist entity known as Israel must be stopped

that White Americans and Europeans who live in the comfortable first world and have built their ease of living over the bones of dead africans, native americans, and Asians have no right in telling citizens of developing nations that all they have to do is "not suck" and they can be a good country lol

that Islam is the solution of humanity, and that Allah (swt) and his messenger Muhammad (saww) and his immaculate family (as) and their faithful companions (ra) are the keyholders to truth

that making fun of people who are confused about their sexuality and gender is no joke

that was me

they banned Sup Forums 2 days ago.

gud 1 m8

TBh I wished the ban would had been the other way around.

Some Iranian once told me he could bypass the ban by just typing >>.

http with an s. Dunno.

Iranians are banned, post Sunni music!

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa0

If you post with an iranian flag people will think you are Chubek instead.

Hahaha you live in a desert shit hole that doesn't allow you to go on Sup Forums (a website built by Americans) so you have to use a U.S. Proxy to get here just to bitch about the U.S.

HAHAHAGAHAGAHHAHAHS Islam isn't the fucking answer you utter fool hahaha you're a walking example of that fact

No proxies allowed
Enjoy your ban

you aren't iranian

you're a californian

Please don't put that many spaces between sentences, user. Use paragraphs.

Tell that to PK and every rareflag ever.

Richard?

>posting on a japanese rice cooking blog

>Iranian detected

>dumb shit

RIP

>Sup Forums officially banned in Iran
Why?

Sup Forums should be banned everywhere 2bh pham

-wide off the mark-

which proxy man ? i cant fuckin find proxy for Sup Forums

kek become a tripfag
til then, FOY

>Now people will take my opinions even less seriously

Lol im glad they banned you retards from posting.

Well this certainly made me think

google.com

i try lot of, but all of failed

search for http proxies with strong anonimity, or socks proxies

bueno

Confirmed for Iranian

(You)

Only a handful of the west's fortune (namely british and south US) is built over slavery. My country was a lot shittier place than yours only a century ago when we gained independence. But unlike arabs who keep clinging to their medieval culture and religion we recognized our betters and learned their ways. Thats why today your people are literally lining up on our borders just to get the scraps of our society. And we did it without oil in a land lot more barren than yours.

How about you fucking move so that you can express those opinions openly with less threat of death?

It is difficult to move from a third world shithole to the Holy Land Of Freedom due the strong lack of money

Courageous opinions

Should have posted it on Sup Forums to see how they handle free speech

DELET THIS

postings in ebics XD

>that making fun of people who are confused about their sexuality and gender is no joke
That seems kinda out of place

>He is blocked from Sup Forums
Laughing at your life.

WHAT THE FUCK

HOW

THEY BANNED MOBINET 3 DAYS AGO WHAT INTERNET SERVICE U USE

are you the gay guy, chubek, or the lsd guy?

TEACH ME HOW

He is the Hidden Imam

I'm the crossdresser and I am not telling you.

lel

were ancient egyptians furries?

Proto-furries.

South Azerbaijan not Iran

Mohamed was a pedophile

East Greece not Turkey.

>That the "alternate right" are the cancer of the modern world
tru dat

>all the problems of the modern world most notably terrorism and instability is the fault of the United States
kinda

>That the "clash of civilizations" myth of Samuel Huntington is utter bullshit
kinda

>the cancerous zionist entity known as Israel must be stopped
well, Israel is the best MENA country tbqh, they have shitty moments but it would be weird if they didn't considering their neighbours' attitude towards them

>that White Americans and Europeans who live in the comfortable first world and have built their ease of living over the bones of dead africans, native americans, and Asians have no right in telling citizens of developing nations that all they have to do is "not suck" and they can be a good country lol
tru dat, 90% of Westerners on the Internets are spoilt brats and it's even more visible here on Sup Forums

>that Islam is the solution of humanity, and that Allah (swt) and his messenger Muhammad (saww) and his immaculate family (as) and their faithful companions (ra) are the keyholders to truth
that's bullshit, Muhammad was a pedo and religion is cancer and islam is the worst religion because it has the biggest base of followers who actually give a shit about it

>that making fun of people who are confused about their sexuality and gender is no joke
tru, that's not cool, i pity the trans folks and genuinely think there's nothing wrong with homosexualism (just as ants and bees have their sterile workers, just as wolves and other herd animals have their omegas who don't reproduce but contribute to the group, I think that every working, tax paying person is a valuable member of society)

Go show me greeks in Turkey, there is no we fucked up everyone.
But Azerbaijan live and will be free

youtube.com/watch?v=iGesDy2vpZc

All Turks are just Greeks in denial.

>Iran
>desert

American education.

gtbsg

All Iranians are just Azerbaijani in denial. Already 30 million azerbaijani 5 million Turkmen in. lmao soon very soon

lmao you fucking tentnigger. Azerbaijan belongs to Iran. There are more Azeris in Iran than in the country of Azerbaijan. religiously, culturually, racially, and historically, azerbaijan are our brothers

you turks are culture thieves who feed lies to our azeri brothers and try to kidnap them, but never! we Iranians will not allow it! soon, kurdistan, balochistan, and azerbaijan in their entirety will belong to Iran and will join their bretheren!

Separatism is not really strong you know.

>azerbaijani

what the fuck

>Separatism is not really strong you know.
:-DDD my homeland Tebriz.
You fuckin dumb its a wake of a nation, Turkish nationalism will rise
iran will grow up and Turan.
Your religional leader was Azerbaijani too.

LOOK THIS VIDEO, REALLY DONT WANT SEPERATE HA ? AHAHH :D
youtube.com/watch?v=fDX_VCOliZA

Güzel banter yapiyorsun hocam :DDdd Götü yaniyordur.

Source?

Hahahaha holy shit I hope this is a troll. Is this guy trolling or are all Iranians stupid also?

This is some high quality bait

didn't read but here have a (You)

History

I meant source of the loli.

threadly reminder that pic related is the true legitimate ruler of Persia

Persia will never be great again until the Shah is restored and people drop the Arab personality cult and return to the true faith of Zoroastrianism

It's not. You'll just have to falseflag like every other sh*tskin cyberdiaspora

t. abduhl

There is no ir*n but AZERBAIJAN :-)

Looks kinda haram tbqhwys

That looks Iranian af
t. Iran pro

Please be my trap gf

PETROS WHERE ARE YOU ? :-DDDDDD

RAPED BY TURKISH WOLF FUGGG:-D

>turkey btfo of iran
What a time to be alive

This.