I am a digital art hobbyist , would you guys happen to have any good tablet suggestions?

I am a digital art hobbyist , would you guys happen to have any good tablet suggestions?

iPad Pro with Retina Display

go back to tumblr

wacom bamboo or connect or whatever the fuck they call it now. it works just fine and you're deluding yourself if you think you deserve anything better.

Next time just say you're an artist.

All valid points / opinions , thanks for the assistance

Huion Giano is currently the tablet outside of intous, you can go the 610 pro or 1060 both are good, just know what you are buying into and google it, you may have driver issues may not but everything is fixable so long as you have used a windows 98 pc and can troubleshoot.

intous is the safe bet though, fucking overpriced as hell but safe bet.

Unless you want to deal with battery-powered pens, Wacom anything. Small tablets work just as well as large ones.

Wrong type of tablet.

I was thinking more of a tablet , I should have clarified

A tablet PC such as Lenovo Yoga, Microsoft Surface, etc. This lets you run full featured software because it's a full PC and not a stripped down moble platform like IOS or Android.

Stop giving non-meme answers to shitty threads.

you bring up a good point , I just sorta barged in here without giving much info and demanded answers.

2b more like 2 cute feet (。>﹏

Oh, tablet as in mobile workstation not just drawing...

well, you got some options there, but the best is samsung galaxy tab with the pen.

the next best bet would be an old think pad convertible so you can use non tablet software but its use is limited

after that you got the microsoft slates that have pens, those were good for art and are real computers

after that you have the wacom one which is fuck off expensive. you may be able to find some used that are cheaper, I think they made a dual boot one

then there is the cube i7 or something like that, its chink shit and every way to get it will fuck you over if it breaks, but cheap enough to be worth considering.

if you want a sketchbook and less a full tablet, you got the galaxy notes.

I would choose any of those options over the apple shit, unless you get it used and for a good deal.

kys retard but first post desktop

go back

w2c

boyyeee those numbers
are u the devel

uwu

don't bully her

I always come here for this
no satan

fuck off satan

thanks I think I will end up getting the Galaxy tab with the pen

hard to go wrong there, however do keep in mind because it was 10 inches the shit has a problem with potentially cracking the screen, it's something you may want to keep in mind, don't bottom the pen out.

ebay can give some good deals on them, but i'm honestly to skittish to risk it myself. I mean life fucks me over on the regular as it stands, why wouldn't ebay fuck me over hard too.

nice dubs user
can i have your discord? i asked you this a couple months ago but you refused to

cool , thanks again for the help , I appreciate it a lot

yea cant really ask these questions on ic, and they use to direct you to Sup Forums but after wsr came around, I honestly doubt people get help there with anything art related.

2b is a goddess

why

>not A2

fuck you because I like to shit post, fuck you

f
u
c
k
y
o
u

i want to talk to u about hackintosh

they're literally identical

you dumb nigger

cuck
she(he(she)) only wants pure apple guys

>guys
gross

Wouldn't a Cube Mix Plus be a good pickup? Chinese tablet, so it's cheap. Uses Wacom touchscreen with 1k levels of pressure sensitivity. Runs windows so you can use Krita/PS/PTSai etc.

*girls

(。>﹏

not by a long shot

physically, yes

its great, but the problem is all retailers who sell it will fuck you if the thing is broken, or breaks.

its a 300+$ risk

u made dis? give me ur tumblr pls c:

cuck