Where can I find a reasonably new macbook (2010+) for sub $200 because i just want to try out a mac to see what its like

where can I find a reasonably new macbook (2010+) for sub $200 because i just want to try out a mac to see what its like

I already have a thinkpad and i already know that macbooks are overpriced garbage with annoying normalfag owners but still i want to see whats so appealing about them and the os

Other urls found in this thread:

techrabbit.com/sale/apple-samsung?source=401000100&PID=8059776&CID=4084099
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>fag

who are you quoting

>to see what its like

Go to the mall and look for the giant Apple sign.

Ur dad

He's not quoting, but merely implying on an abstract level of thought that you are a fag

then why is she using the quote feature

>I already have a thinkpad
which model?

Just buy the 2000+$ new macbook pro. You know you'll love it

you think a 7 year old mac will be representative of the mac experience today? Would you feel the way about a 7 year old Windows laptop?

just use hackintosh if you're that interested, no point in trying to use a 7 year old macbook

Bought the latest one 3k
>before buying it
>fuck this keyboard sucks dick, ugh no ports or ethernet, overpriced, prob sht,
>after buying it
>holybsht this sht is so sexy, this keyboard is amazing, dmn this user exp is awesome, this display is amazing. Why is everything so sexy, i dont want to ever stop coding in this, fuck anyone who doesnt use usb c, still overpriced by 1k
I love it though

>where can I find a reasonably new macbook (2010+) for sub $200
you can't

x230

You can't form an opinion of current macbooks by purchasing a 2010 model.

For $200 you might be able to get a 2006 model.

Buy a $3000 model and return it within 15 days. Apple has a no questions ask return policy. I used it 4 times this year before I found a display with flawless uniformity.

Apple stores are crowded and loud so it'll definitely make aspies like op nervous and uncomfortable

>where can I find a reasonably new macbook (2010+) for sub $200
it's called T420

brub i just got back from best buy i tried out their laptops the keyboard sucks and the os isnt that special either

You're in luck.

techrabbit.com/sale/apple-samsung?source=401000100&PID=8059776&CID=4084099

Go here.

>20% Off After Coupon code TRAPPSUNG with free shipping.

In addition, OP, I recommend the MacBook Air, it's so fun to use. Of course it's light and shit and it's not speedy but the portability is great.

>t. mactoddler

If you just want to try OS X you can get a PowerBook for half that. Tiger and Leopard will be missing some features but not much has changed, I regularly go back and forth between the two and El Capitan. If you want a newer model you can get a 2012 MBP for $300-400

>t. Virgin

>timestamped filename
I wonder how many 12 year olds have this image saved claiming to be the owner.

>double fag

There are guides and links on youtube on how to setup macOS in VirtualBox

>i know taking cock up my ass is gay and gays are fags, but still i want to see whats so appealing about homosexuality

>apple iz gay xDDD
Hi summer

>apple iz awsum xDDD
Hi summer

>implying I ever said Apple is awesome

macOS in a virtual machine or dual boot hackintosh your current computer
Don't buy a pricey laptop because you
>want to try it out
But a computer when you NEED a computer

Any Mac you buy for less than $200 will be garbage and you will hate it. Don't buy one unless you are ready to spent at least $400.

Get an old Mac mini then

Blatantly false.

> a reasonably new macbook (2010+)
Retina or bust. Anything pre-Retina is TN.

anything below 200 will be complete trash

> I CAN'T AFFORD THESE HIGH-END APPLE PHONES, LAPTOPS AND IMACS
> I'VE NEVER EVEN TRIED ONE AT THE STORE LET ALONE USED ONE
> I'M SEVERELY DEPRESSED AND MAD AT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS
> I'M OUT OF MY AUTISM PILLS TODAY BECAUSE MY ANXIETIES ARE PREVENTING ME FROM LEAVING MY MOM'S BASEMENT
> I'M NOW SHIFTING ALL THE HATE TOWARDS THINGS I CANNOT HAVE
> I BETTER MAKE ANOTHER THREAD ON AUTISM Sup ForumsENERAL FORUM ABOUT IT SO I CAN FEEL BETTER ABOUT HOW HORRIBLE MY LIFE IS
> I KEEP ON POSTING BULLSHIT MEMES BECAUSE IT'S ALL I CAN DO. JUST LOOK AT THE ARCHIVE AND MD5 OF MY POSTS TO SEE THE LEVEL OF MY ILLNESS
> PS: SOMEONE PLS KILL ME BECAUSE I'M TOO MUCH OF A COWARD TO DO IT MYSELF
> PPS: PLEASE! MY FAMILY IS SICK OF ME AND WANTS ME GONE. JUST HELP ME END IT ALL
the post