What do Russians think about their president? Are you guys satisfied with life in Russia?

What do Russians think about their president? Are you guys satisfied with life in Russia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xBwtEQQ9qd0
youtube.com/watch?v=Lks8uUL6068
youtube.com/watch?v=TyXlXyYAe0M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_crimes_against_the_Polish_nation
twitter.com/AnonBabble

170cm

XDXDXDDDDD HAHAHAHA...HA
XD

>russia
>life

>pole
>thread about russia with putin in op pic
>11 minutes to resond
you're late

I like you

THIS IS MY PURSE!!!
I DONT KNOW YOU!!!
STAY AWAY AT AN ARMS LENGT!!!

What?

The most annoying in Putin is his 16 year nonstop leadership (Medvedev was a puppet). He is hated even in Russia for acting like an asshole, but he's an real politician at least.

I'm ok with my life in Russia, the only thing that bothers me - very hard to travel somewhere.

youtube.com/watch?v=xBwtEQQ9qd0

Yes

travel around russia first

its a rapefugee j-joke? get it?

N-no
Here's my shih Tzu

>very hard to travel somewhere
What? It is easy as fuck.the one thing you need to do this is money, and money is a different story.

>What do Russians think about their president?
Not today, policeman youtube.com/watch?v=Lks8uUL6068

The difference between the US and Russia is that we have shitty areas like Detroit. In Russia, you have nice areas (mostly where Putin and his friends live) while like 90% of the country resembles Detroit.

Visit Poland, we are cheap, we have sea and mountains...

youtube.com/watch?v=TyXlXyYAe0M

What happened there?

Yes, that's a good description.

Guy got SWATed after separatist comments on social network.

I got moneys, but most cunts embassies see a potential emigrant in me and don't apply the visa. Only Finland does lol.

Not so fun desu.

Do you know what he said?

>I got moneys, but most cunts embassies see a potential emigrant in me and don't apply the visa.

Poland was in the same situation before we became EU member in 2004. Nobody could leave this shithole except highly educated professionals like doctors.

I once contemplated suicide and after realizing that it doesnt make sense, i decided to literally walk to Vladivostok.
I almost walked for about 3 kilometers from my town but a friend called me to go drinking so i changed my mind.
I think it would be fun if i actually had balls to stand behind my decisions. And for fucks sake, russia is large, there are many hidden places to explore. If any of you there had half a brain you would support your transport industry already, make better trains, get the multifuel tank engines into trucks after making them more fuel efficient.
You are at the moment walking on soil that is richer than europe.
Youre all depressed from something, but depression is a western lie.

has more soul than your suburbs yankee burger cuck

Don't know exactly. But a lot of stuff about separation Ingermanland region (with St Petersburg) from Russia.

F-freedom of s-speach?

No such thing.

Dude, Alabama, Mississippi, Missouri, Arkansas, West Virginia, North Dakota, Minnesota are all little Russias. There is even this redneck US state that has cities named after Russian cities, it's hilarious.

Is he a hero for the rest of the world?

This shit can't be real. Why would anyone take seriously an autistic group in vk?

I think he is a dickhead aka хyйлo (hujlo).
No, we are not.

do you still call it ingermanland?

>It is easy

No. They are likely to grant a visa to a EU citizen than to someone from the CIS.

Now try to remember what country are you living in and ask yourself again.

Most of us not, only some.

>Missouri
>North Dakota
>Minnesota
>little Russias
LOLwut. Minnesota has one of the highest HDIs of any state.

If you count passed out heroin junkies, tracksuit bydlo, and CP studios in every home "soul".

He's a fucking liar and chicken for saying Erdoğan apologized to Russia.

he's hero only for fools

who loves putin here? pls give me your passport and I give you mine

>while like 90% of the country resembles Detroit

And there's no escape either. Unless you have money (meaning you're a friend or relative of Putin), you die in a post-apocalyptic commieblock wasteland.

>Freedom of speech
>Russia

lel they can cage you just because you have viewed/posted a couple of random pictures on the Internet. Freedoms are no more in Russia

Hey russian guys with no HIV are welcome in Japan.

I'm going to russia in a couple of weeks. How worried should I be?

Look we have a true idiot here

You shouldn't actually. Just beware of cops and churkas.

This fucktard needs to hang himself, seriously. He, and faggots in the State Duma, are old and dumb. Developing something? What is that? We have oil, shitload of it! Why would we develop our IT or electronics market? Fuck that, I don't understand that and I don't want to. But something to forbid? Say no more, familia.

Are u homo? Let's go fuck

>no HIV
How do you check it?

>How do you check it?

You are not only ignorant about the different between them but obsessed by their irregular situations.
Comparing Detroit and a Russian city isn't proper.
At any rate, there's a possibility that Russia becomes like Detroit though.

The problem is less Putin than the amazingly stupid sheeple that comprise the population.

>get freedom in the 90s
>can't handle having to make decisions for themselves, so completely spill their spaghetti and turn to crime, drugs, and chaos
>beg for a new god emperor to come and save them

Do people hate Jids in Russia?

Nazi bydlo for sure will kick your ass, but then that's not specifically because you're a Jew, they'll just kick the ass of anyone who's not them - churkas, niggers, Chinese, Central Asians, etc.

Ruskies don't deserve him.

Yes, they do. Russians are most antisemitic nation in Europe.

You shouldn't expect Russians to give any profit whether they like Jids or not.

I heard Ukraine is worse since that's actually where a huge part of European Jews used to live.

Wow, you are hopelessly behind. That looks like a grocery store we'd have had in the 1960s.

Ukrainians were killing Jews to bigger degree than Russians during WW2 indeed. Just like baltic states.

>Why would we develop our IT or electronics market?
I don't know, like, to not be dependent on the oil price which is fixed by MENA which is controlled by the US which doesn't exactly appreciate you right now ? And to catch up the few decades of technolgic advancement between you and the west ?
I hope your post was bait or ironic, otherwise it's completely stupid.

ХAХAХAХA

Yes and all of the Ukrainian nationalists like Simon Petlura and Bandera were ginormous Stormfags.

I doubt any Ukrainians except a couple of 80 year olds have ever even seen a Jew.

>What do Russians think about their president?
He is a very srious man
>Are you guys satisfied with life in Russia?
Sure no life here is suffering

>Putin'd

Balts and Ukrainians were even sent to Poland by Germans to kill Poles and Jews. Germans were sending here also Russians, who were raping, killing and robbing our people during Warsaw Uprising in 1944

During the suppression of the 1944 Uprising in Warsaw, German forces committed many atrocities against Polish civilians, following the order by Hitler to level the city. The most notorious occurrence took place in Wola district where, at the beginning of August 1944, at least 40,000 civilians (men, women, and children) were methodically rounded-up and executed by the Einsatzkommando of the Sicherheitspolizei under Heinz Reinefarth's command and the amnestied German criminals from Dirlewanger. Other similar massacres took place in the areas of Śródmieście (City Centre), Stare Miasto (Old Town) and Marymont districts. In Ochota district, an orgy of civilian killings, rape and looting was carried out by Russian collaborators of RONA. After the fall of Stare Miasto, during the beginning of September, 7,000 seriously wounded hospital patients were executed or burnt alive, often with the medical staff caring for them. Similar atrocities took place later in the Czerniaków district and after the fall of Powiśle and Mokotów districts.

Between 150,000 and 180,000 civilians, and thousands of captured insurgents, were killed in the suppression of the uprising. One hundred sixty-five thousand surviving civilians were sent to labour camps, and 50,000 were shipped to concentration camps,[130] while the ruined city was systematically demolished. Neither Reinefarth nor Erich von dem Bach-Zelewski were ever tried for their crimes committed during the suppression of the uprising. (The Polish request for extradition of amnestied Wilhelm Koppe from Germany was also refused.)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_crimes_against_the_Polish_nation

Butbutbut Sup Forums told me he passed a law against gay pride parades true savior of the white race XD