I am waiting for your excuse

I am waiting for your excuse.

it just werks

haha, it's the programming penguin!!! good meme

I like games

Xubuntu is the best

That's the GNU/Linux mascot you fucking retard. Do you even know what GNU/Linux or Free Software is?
I bet you're so clueless that you think "Free" means "gratis" in this context.
Fuck off, Plebbitor.

Clover OS doesn't work for me so I use Funtoo
whenever I install it and startx my monitor just shuts off. I think because it forces you to use those shitty Nouveau drivers. good luck trying to get the nvidia drivers working.

>being this new

I like KDE Neon more.

Because I use Fedora, best distro that is.

>using an aborted version of Debian Sid

mousepad is the best xfce software

prove me wrong

meant to reply to

Yea xubuntu is great but i prefer kde over xfce

The best part of xubuntu is drawing the little mouse logo on your live usb sticker.

I use fedora as well. Currently using the default gnome 3 but the lxqt looks good from what I've seen. Have you tried it? Thoughts?

Pic unrelated, just something I got from the Internet

>comparing the shit smeared debian distro to its superior redhat equalevant

joke ------>
you

I am using KDE at the moment. My computing experience has been super comfy since I got rid of the GNOME AIDS.

You can't search for exp reg.

Is it any good on Thinkpads?
I'm using the Windows 10 botnet and I'm looking for a distro that just werks

How can someone afford equipment like that but not a few cinderblocks and a piece of wood for a table?

>whooshed by a sarcastic whoosh of a joke whoosh

> (You)
>I am using KDE at the moment. My computing experience has been super comfy since I got rid of the GNOME AIDS.

I don't mind gnome too much. I have a Lenovo y510p meme machine with GT (note there is no x) 750M (hurr durr SLI) and I can handle a small lxde virtual machine at a time just fine (I decided I'd just clone and have different virtual machine for different projects and avoid writing code on the host for now).

The biggest gripe I have is konversation just dies for no reason and with no warning. It happens so often.

I've been meaning to get a slightly more portable Thinkpad meme machine for a while now but the prices just aren't dropping ;_;

being poor sucks

I have a 1700x and a 1080, I would like to at least take advantage of my hardware

Because Linux Mint with XFCE is practically the same shit.