Found this on Tumblr

Found this on Tumblr
What's it mean?

Other urls found in this thread:

lisbon-treaty.org/wcm/the-lisbon-treaty/treaty-on-European-union-and-comments/title-6-final-provisions/137-article-50.html
bbc.com/news/world-europe-34983396
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Delusion.

It means that politics are being ruled by fearmongering and fingerpointing. It's like religion for atheists.

Markets are volatile.

Most of them bet on the non-application of article 50.

>What's it mean?
Markets are now convinced no UK politician has the balls to actually lead the exit, so nothing will happen.

>Most of them bet on the non-application of article 50.
How long does Britain have to organize it's exit? When do they have to announce article 50?

they'd be a laughing stock if they don't go through the exit. plus the LEAVE supporters would be furious

EU: Yesterday.
UK: Maybeeeee, just maybe, we'll not do it at all.
EU: Fuck off.

>Found this on Tumblr
>What's it mean?
If you believe it without sourcing it it means you've suffered a severe head injury.
Pic is from XE

They're not obliged to put article 50 in process. The EU will want them to do it as soon as possible, but after the next elections we'll see if their new government announces whether or not they'll do it.
In the meantime they're completely screwing us over, because we can't work on a stronger EU while they're still hanging on.

>In the meantime they're completely screwing us over, because we can't work on a stronger EU while they're still hanging on.
and thats actually a good thing

Britain wants to have maximum dealy, ie 2 years.

EU wants the minimum, which is 8 months I believe.

Remember that this is a bet. It's very likely to fluctuate depending on British autis... er, I mean politics.

We voted 'no' to the 2005 referendum on the EU constitution by about 60%. We still got it a few years later, and apart from the far-right and the far-left, nobody is pissed for that and most people forgot.

>because we can't work on a stronger EU while they're still hanging on.
Isn't this a good time to reform the EU?

Maybe eliminate the political end and focus on economic union?

fuck off

They're already a laughingstock. That's why the markets have gone back up.
Serious question: who's up now that Boris and Farage have run away?

People definitely want to reform it, but have different ideas on how to do that.
It will definitely be in a way in which the EU holds more power.
My country and Britain are the ones who promote free trade and oppose too much political influence, Germany and France will make the restrictions stronger and give the EU more power.
Against the will of the French people, that is.

nonsense, but the smart money is pouring into London from the Eurozone.

If you thought we crashed the union with no survivors wait and see what the impending collapse of Deutsh Bank is going to look like :^)

and? whats you point, because i am totally fine with that pic
you shouldnt accept euro you moron

If so then you're retarded

Read Article 50 here:
lisbon-treaty.org/wcm/the-lisbon-treaty/treaty-on-European-union-and-comments/title-6-final-provisions/137-article-50.html

The short answer to your question is that it's incredibly vague, and they're going to make it up as they go along.

The long answer is that it was never meant to be used this way- announcing your intent to leave without any discussion of what that would entail beforehand. The EU could take Cameron's promise to respect the referendum as 'notification', but they probably won't.
Article 50 is the equivalent of giving your boss two weeks' notice of your intent to leave. Since the UK has already made its intent clear, the EU understandably wants official notice ASAP, but they won't force the issue before a PM is in place to negotiate it. At that point, Britain will have 2 years to get its affairs in order and offer a severance plan. Any extension has to be approved unanimously.

It always amaze me that people think you can actually pursue any kind of economic goals without political unity. Like, where do you think the authority to enact economic policies comes from ?

Goed argument, dwaas.

>what the impending collapse of Deutsh Bank is going to look like
Is that a real possibility? How dangerous would it be for Europe?

like a tumour on your leg
but i hope we dont trigger it 2bh better together and that

It is a good time to reform the EU on what it was supposed to be :

The decorum :
>solidarity between peoples
>cultural appreciation (Erasmus, twinned towns, etc)

The concrete part :
>Shared regulation
>Free Market area
>Social Economy

Last part is very important, it's the reason Poland & all get so much Euromonies. I heard Junker himself explaining that it was time to implement more social democracy and less neoliberalism in the EU.

But then again, I don't really trust him.

M8 do you know how badly the City will fare without passporting of financial services?

british civil war when

>Is that a real possibility?
No. Not unless the BCE collapses first.

keep one thing in mind. poles owe you or any other western country nothing, absolutely nothing.

they're in a bad state. failed stress tests for their US subsidiaries and are sitting on something like 30 trillion USD of junk assets from pre '08.

It would look very, very, very bad. Not just for the EZ. They are basically indistinguishable from the German state and industry at this point. Google it and you'll find some articles on it.

Enjoy those tariffs on your exports kek

It means the stock markets have gone back to being hugely overvalued and will crash at a later date rather than now.

Keep one thing in mind, you have no independent economy. A common market collapse means you're back to farming.

just fine, some operations will move what, 20-30% of their jobs "on-shore" so to speak? you realise London isn't going to disappear overnight, right?

not going to happen. I'll be surprised if it does ^^ the finance barriers look likely though.

What do people think the political end of the EU is?

Haha, wat is dit nou. Random reactie.
You owe Prussia to Germany, gib clay
The problem is that the Eastern Euros are a bunch of ingrateful cunts.
Solidarity doesn't work if it's a one sided third world development project for literal subhumans.

>just fine, some operations will move what, 20-30% of their jobs "on-shore" so to speak
A contraction that large is not 'just fine'. It's an enormous blow.

We had a referendum that said basically fuck off EU and our rules never applied it
I think brits got scared enough to do the same thing than us

>no independent economy.
no one has. if the shit hits the fan we would survice better that the west. look what happened in 08-09. we were in no crisis when the whole europe was in the red.

>We voted 'no' to the 2005 referendum on the EU constitution by about 60%.
that's not the same

>You owe Prussia to Germany, gib clay
they can try to take it back.

It means indices aren't a holistic economic picture, but people want vindication for their decisions.

I mean rulers
Basically nothing happened, UK got attention during 3 days

It means UK is too big to fail. It shows the EU was lying.

They easily could in a 1v1 fight, how can you be so delusional haha

>Solidarity doesn't work if it's a one sided third world development project for literal subhumans.

It pays off in the end. It's also a way to achieve peace, as was the original project after all.

I like EE. I don't want it to be a devastated land devoid of people.

I hope it does pay off.
Greece proved completely incapable of handling the wealth the EU brought them.
They've only become more opposed to the EU with each bailout.

are you fucking kidding. do you know that 25% of their privates are immigrants? as far as i remember poland never lost in 1vs1 war

UK stock market is down 5% since Brexit in USD terms (see ticker EWU). It's only "up" in increasingly worthless GBP.

What I meant is that you rely on foreign businesses. If you cut them off, or if you make yourself not competitive by getting your exports taxed to shit you got nothing, whereas the countries that actually host the businesses that feed you would get all that back.
You guys in the east should get a grip on reality and realize that you're still exploitation central.

Actually you're one of the most eurosceptic countries in Europe, and quite possibly one of the next to leave. As in Britain, real French people live outside the major cities and are disenfranchised.

this

Germany's army is fucking shit m8. The poles would wreck them.
Course it's not like they'd be able to retain the land they conquer, because 1v1 is not a thing ever.

Am I only the one person here, who don't give a shit about brexit? Journalists like "EU is over", but it is not true, isn't it?

Yes, we are Eurosceptic, but not about 2005. We're also more about "reform EU" than "abolish EU!!!"

>What I meant is that you rely on foreign businesses.
and the foreign businesses relies on us. an outsourcing is not a charity. companies to that to keep competiveness.
>You guys in the east should get a grip on reality
oh we are very down to earth. we take free money and shit on refugees.

Of course not. Fearmongering and fingerpointing empowers the leftist masses and it's apparently working.

Oh wow those people are gonna die for their country alright.

Oh btw we are gonna be hitting recession soon since we elected retards who still think Balcerowicz was the devil incarnate.

>Journalists like "EU is over", but it is not true, isn't it?
first of all you are right its not over even if gb exits. i seriously doubt it happens tho. they guy who organized it is in charge right know and he does not want to initiate the procedure. guess why?

>those people
fuck off scum

They have 1.5 times as many active military personnel, 1.5 times as many attack helicopters, 1.5 times as many fighter aircraft, 5 times as many frigates.
They have twice Polands population.
You're delusional. You don't even have proper roads, you can't project power across the German border you silly.

It's a big blow to the EU, because it is an example to others who might want out.
It's good for Russia, though. More trade, less power for the people behind the sanctions.

>foreign businesses relies on us
Wrong. There's the whole of Asia and Africa that can easily outdo you in the outsourcing department if you don't have access to the EU market. You're already not quite that competitive anymore, but the EU is waking up to the dangers of deindustrialization so that keeps you relevant.

>increasingly worthless
lol

>he still thinks it's about dying for your country
Oh wow Warsaw Uprising was such as success. It's all about actually being victorious.

>shitholes most willing to die for their corrupt overlords
Nothing new here

>he foreign businesses relies on us
so what exactly can be found in Poland that can't be found in a non-eastern European country such as Germany as a humble example?

Dollar/pound parity when?

Cheap labor, presumably

We know for sure that the decision to invoke article 50 will be pushed back to next year at least. I bet that it will keep getting pushed back and at some point we'll have a vote on the terms of the deal with the EU, whether through another referendum or election. At that point people will realise that we'll be getting an objectively more shit deal than just staying in the EU and the whole thing will be called off.

German readiness is basically inexistent. No point in having more helicopters when they're broken and have no fuel.
Also Germany already built the roads for the poles, that's where the EU money went.

never. euro/pound has nearly happened a few times in the past though.

cheap workforce probably

don't reply to this neolibtard

your pic is the USD/GBP exchange rate while the other one is the stock market you illiterate

>Italy talks about warfare
LOL

>ad hominem
kys

Literally just search FTSE 100 on google.

Can you substantiate those claims by providing a reliable source saying that Germany's helicopters are in fact not combat ready?

Dunno about helis but they've been having problems with their jet fleet.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-34983396

>1.5 times
actually they have 180k of active personel.we have 120k. they have 710 to our 430 aircrafts. but we have over 1k tanks and they have only 400. i thing we are quite a match.

Also; The sources are at the bottom.

I can't be bothered. To much effort for an internet argument.
Someone else ninja'ed my already anyway, that's good enough for the argument.

>At that point people will realise that we'll be getting an objectively more shit deal than just staying in the EU and the whole thing will be called off.
this bong knows whats going on. too many interests involved. it turned out no one wanted it after all. BG could lose everything - scotland included. no one wants to be the undertaker of his own state.

Fucking farage
American pol tards Jack off to him because "he's not afraid to say the truth" and now that bitch up and left he did.
We're doomed, left to right.

The problem is that our tanks are still outdated Russkie shit with modern paintjob.

You do realize that most of our tanks are their old Leopards sold to us at bargain price, right?

Besides, any talk about German army in its present state is pointless, in case of real conflict they could easily mobilise their robust industry to produce whatever they need to defeat us.

>poland

>BG could lose everything
Dont scare me like that m8.

>German readiness is basically inexistent.

Of course. Germany doesn't have a sphere of influence to protect in the world and no real reason to fear any of their neighbours.

If they had reasons to fear Poland, they would be much more ready.

actually they are mostly german made given for free you reterd

>What's it mean?

>GBP-traded index gains 4.5%
>GBP falls 8%

Yes well the argument was Germany vs Poland right fucking now, no allies, as absurdly irrealistic as it would be.
That's a situation that completely fucks over all german advantages, I'm sure you'll agree.

ITT: Yuropoors on suicide watch posting non-arguments

UE limited them. Once they leaved their economy just rockets up.

I can't find exact statistic but it's both Russkie shit + what west sold to us

>Besides, any talk about German army in its present state is pointless, in case of real conflict they could easily mobilise their robust industry to produce whatever they need to defeat us.
and who fights for them? As I wrote 25% of their privates are immigrants. You can imagine their morale to fight for their country.

you know that tank is a tank. you prefer no tank to old tank.

You need citizenship to serve lel.