Could you please name your less tourist-oriented parts of your count? Not dangerous shitholes though

Could you please name your less tourist-oriented parts of your count? Not dangerous shitholes though.

I like to travel but hate crowds and all the zoo you can find there which is same shit everywhere. I took that picrel in Prague - crowds and beside beer there is nothing interesting for Pole tbqh

Where can I find piece of regular life in your country?

this part

most american cities are really spread out so if you hate crowds you can go anywhere, except new jersey and nyc area
but since most of the country doesn't live in cities you'd have to go more inland to see how must people live.
colombus, ohio is considered the most normal part of the country and not many tourists go there.
don't go to cleveland

Curitiba, Florianópolis, and Gramado. In Curitiba and Gramado nobody will try to start a conversations.

Not coming to US soon though
Have already visited Maine, New Hampshire, Boston, NY, Florida, Las Vegas. Inland Maine was cool.
Would it be Ostfold?

O shid
Did you like those places? Tell me what you thought
Never been!

Ostfold is one of those places, sure.

The red area covers Mjos area, Ostfold, Vestfold, Skien area and the Drammen area. This is the part with the highest population density in our country (except Oslo) and the least tourists.

Come to ethiopia wendem

Avoid prague and cesky krumlov

Go to olomouc, brno, pilsen

some regions are ignored by tourists, and sometimes even by Italians.
Their fault is being close to more famous ones, who overshadow them.

For example Abruzzo, Molise, Basilicata, Marche.

In New England I met really nice people who showed me that part of States, actually I stayed with them for couple of months. New England nature is very similar to Polish. Ocean is great there. Quite a lot of rich people in the seaside. All those Boston or NY lawyers etc.

Florida was also nice, very slow though. Thaugt it will be more like southern Europe vibe, but its different and that sharks and spiders are scarry.

NY and Las Vegas there is not much to write about. NY is cool, liked it very much with all its parks and small streets in Manhattan. Very nice, could live there even if it is crowdy.

Actually the nicest people I have ever met I met in US

Here, there are no tourists.

>ignored by tourists
fuck me, that place on picrel would be top 1 tourist destination in many countries
Is there kidnapping in Ethiopia?

>Is there kidnapping in Ethiopia?
Only if you're a rich whitey. Just speak Russian and the niggers will leave you alone.

Southern, poorer part tho I doubt you're gonna go to Serbia. Id suggest my own city, Niš

>Niš
sounds like Miś what is cool, beside that it seems to be interesting for me, not too big not too small

I also thought it sounds like miš when I was young but it turns out it derived from the Roman name for the city

Nope just theft 90% of the time its pick pocketing/ non lethal. They usually only hurt ethiopians not foreigners .

Rosengård, Zlatan is from there

Not the worst ghetto in Malmö

NOTTINGHAM

Try smaller cities during off-season, the tourist that visit are often Germans.

Picture is Karlskrona, location of the swedish navy (lol), parts of the city (mainly the Naval Port) have been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Easy to get to if you live close to Gdynia.

Most of the North, basically, while Istria and Dalmatia are an amusement park for tourists during the summer. Zagreb is the capital, but has less than 1 million people. There's some tourists (mostly Asians), but the crowds aren't big and the city has some happenings/events going on most of the ones. Smaller cities like Osijek and Varaždin are smaller and emptier.

There's also "village tourism" where you live in a ethnically/traditionally-looking cottage house in the middle of nowhere.

I doubt that it would be very interesting for a Pole, though, the North is kinda West-Slavic-looking.

Spain:

Most of the country is basically pretty ignored by tourists except for:
-Any place in a 25 km-wide strip from the Mediterranean coast.
-The islands (Canary & Balearic archipelagos).
-Madrid.
-Some historical cities: Granada, Cordoba, Sevilla or Toledo.
-Pamplona (only during the running of the bulls).