Why do people with XX chromosones always use iphones

why do people with XX chromosones always use iphones
(pic related)
is it because they value platofmr with actual security to hide all they're cute selfies

It's because they don't pay for them.

I came to believe that those people are just binary people who tend to go for simple solutions.

that's why we trap them in believing a mass produced applience is the most expensive thing ever created, even tough where ever you shop shit just get's cheaper the more you order.

Also why are you hoping from security from a company which makes money selling your info?

Also why so parafag? Do you need something to hide?

she makes $20,000 on patreon every signle month from sad lonely android users like you

XX (XY) people use iPhone because it just works and girls (male) cant think for themselves requiring you to think for them

Share folder you cuck

>actual security
lmao

Who's this server lemon?

no because you used the c*ck word

>security
JLaw's asshole disagrees with you

>phishing = hacking
r*tard android user detected

>actual security

remember when the FBI had to beg apple to produce a backdoor and they said no

reminder that iphones have a 10 million dollar security guarantee that no other phone has

>xx
>pic realeted

they go with the flow or what's viewed as the most popular and accepted, the safe route because they are totally ordinary and cannot completely comprehend it

So basically what you're saying is sad lonely android users pay for her phone?

Except the whole issue of iShit devices putting your files on their servers without disclosing it to you.

>phishing = hacking
you are retarded and you use android

You don't seem to understand, regardless of whether or not the information was phished the images were only on the servers to begin with because Apple decided to upload shit to their servers without asking.

phishing isnt hacking you dumb dumb oh my god

>without asking
what is the TOS, nigger
it was clearly stated in the terms of service

I actually wrote k_e_k because you're a very kind and funny person but Sup Forums's filter changed it to c*ck

no you stupid tha tmeans she added $240,000 value to the economy, more than you can say