Black man cover art

>black man cover art
>black scout class for the german army on the western front. (25% of german side will be niggers)
>british side has one white guy. Rest is pakis and nigs.
>WW1

Am i the only one not buying this swedish shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_I#Indian_support_for_the_Allies
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmet_Ali_Çelikten
youtube.com/watch?v=quX1U-HwOHI
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abkhazians_of_African_descent
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All snipers should be black guys in every game. All Brazilians only use sniper. Sniper is nigger-tier.

t. assault pro

but it is true, germans are whiter than brits no

It will have lever-action nuggets and I want to play it but my laptop will melt if I try.

Most realistic ww1 game since verdun. Pre-ordered already.

What's the problem of portraying Indians fighting for the Empire?

no. Brits/Irish are whiter than anywhere else, including Scandinavia, because of red hair genes. plus Germany just wholesale imported millions of muslims.

Not on the western front. If i had to play as africans in africa it would be fine.

What a fucking insult

I feel you, what they are doing with this game is an offense to the europeans that fought and died on world war 1, making the niggers look like war heroes is pathetic, but what were you expecting from some swedish cucks? Atleast you can still play a realistic ww1 shooter, Verdun. Or play strategy ww1 games, they are superior.

Now this is why I'm not buying it.

WIR

Rather give my money to COD or titanfall 2 where nigs have a reason to be in it.

> realistic ww1 game since Verdun
> everybody is running around shooting with automatic weapons in ww1

Good bait

People were going to buy from EA jews instead of playing verdun?
Plebs.

My biggest gripe w this is that u play as americans primarily

>developped by swedish company
>produced by EA

when the megaJews and the megaCucks combine to make a game, you can be assured than even a WW1 game will turn into an interracial breeding ground. These people have no shame

>The Indian Army in fact outnumbered the British Army at the beginning of the war; about 1.3 million Indian soldiers and labourers served in Europe, Africa, and the Middle East
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_I#Indian_support_for_the_Allies

Historically accurate though.

Sorry you didnt make the game. At Least now they cant make your army 75% black.

how come this isn't well known?

DICE dickriders are fucking retarded, saw them spam the new COD trailer with shitty stale memes and comments like "can't wait to buy the new battlefield- it's so le epic XDD I'm such a history geek XDD" - the fucking battlefield trailer comes out and it's fucking identical to the COD one only with different skins and gamma (COD is all yellow in the backround and battlefield is more gray now) and yet no one calls them out on this. FUCK THIS GAY ASS EARTH.

The game is set in the last moments of the war, you can see that by some equipment and tanks

I'm not buying it because there are automatic weapons everywhere in a fucking WW1 game.

>Tank battle in ww1

>realistically accurate
>fun
pick one

I could buy the hole game on release for 120$ plus premium or buy up to 10 games on sales on steam
hard choices

also
>france not in the game
theyre just trying to piss of france by now

RACING TANKS VROOM VROOM

Fucking infinite warfare has a more plausible setting.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmet_Ali_Çelikten

aw come one, it's not like we did anything noteworthy or even hosted battlegrounds...

You did, you also have the best uniforms.

So? There were still a lot of Indian soldiers fighting for the British in WW1.

Because people only want to hear how white Britons 'won the wars', no one wants to hear how the Poles and Czechs really helped in the Battle of Britain.
>inb4 rasheed

What do you take more offense to: no representation in a WW1 game or all-Anglo characters in a liberation of WW2 France game?

OY VEY

Europe has ALWAYS been a multicultural diverse continent with lots of blacks and pakis.

Just don't fall for the jew trap, don't buy this shit game, buy the superior patrician version, Verdun.
France and Russia will be unlocked with "expasions packs" if you pay 50 euros for premium.

People are really angry about france being dropped. Its disrespectful to have no france and an abundance of minorities. They are trying to rewrite history.

I wonder if Russian team will be nigger team too

well we have churkas in WW1 fighitng for Russia so sweden better pls add churkas

>haha don't pay for a fun game cause its inaccurate, better play this boring simulator of world War one that fits my autism

aren't there black people in abkhazia?

...................can I play as gavrilo? it has fucking niggers in it, but not the guy who set the entire thing up?

Nope. Despite Russia having the largest army in WWI, you're not in it.
>Maybe Bolshevik revolution DLC? White Army vs Red Army.

Boring is subjective.

youtube.com/watch?v=quX1U-HwOHI

The reason why Russia will not be added as DLC unlike France, is that there is no way they can justify adding blacks to the Russian side, but it is possible to make the French 100% Senegalese or Algerian.

Maybe because most didn't actually fight.

> White army is 50% black in the expansion

Actually Abkhazians and Osetins are white

But they have churka mentality
But i speak about so-called "Wild divison", it's chechens who fought at WW1

No it isn't, driving around the Cenotaph is disrespectful.

It's absolutely accurate

>we're playing as the Americans and as somewhat out of character move, we are early
Hehehehe I like this guy.

Ayo ayo ayo ayo
*sucks black dick*
what if w-we
*chugs down a cup full of somali semen*
pick ww1 as a setting to our action packed fps
*watches wife getting it from jamal"
and also replace the characters with blacks because we are obssesed
*goes to a commie rally*
and also make "Historical accuracy" our selling shtick
*all the swedes at dice stand up and clap*

are you saying EA makes historically non accurate games ???!!! that's it I'm filtering Portugal for hate speech

none of these, these two choices are historically accurate. what makes me really angry is that you can't have a mission where a black french has to wave a white flag. I hope they will fix this with a DLC so I can finally buy the game and respect my country military history through a top tier video game

Don't you know that Abkhazians are kangz?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abkhazians_of_African_descent

>not assassinating franz ferdinand in the opening mission
>not experiencing the horrors of ww1 in first person only to be revealed that you were hitler the whole time.

Its gonna be another shit BOOM LOOK AT THIS SET PIECE game.

I'd be more ok with the second, because half our country was colaboring with Germans.

They could have done something more realistic by having more indians and arab fighting in the Arab theatre and more European on the european theatre.
There were Indians in France/Belgium, and there were European in Arabia, of course.

go fuck yourself

meant for

No, i'm saying you did well in WW1 and had the best uniforms, they just want to jew you into DLCS, which is pathetic..

>inb4 this is an alrernate history

ah ah yes I know

But they don't fought or I don't know something? but anyway sweden now knows about blacks who lived in Russia in 20 century so they probably will add niggers in Russian team too

well thank you burger

you are welcome
if they added minorities to the russian team they would add muslims and asians 2bh

Anyone know what the American team looks like?
I can handle blacks but if they added Asians and Mexicans then they're undoubtedly pandering.

>let's race wash everything
>surely this will defeat racial antagonism!

t. American liberal

The game cover character is American

all we did in WW1 was provide a slight numerical advantage for the brits and frenchies, and most units were segregated, with a lot of black only doing stuff like being engineers and truck drivers.

Its supposed to be a special snowflake unit, Harlem hellfighters. Like those pilots with the red tails in ww2.

Are bolt-action guns really restricted to just snipers? That said, French rifles sucked.

They've claimed it isn't. But tbqh it's not a game intended for WWI history buffs anyway, it's just an edgy skin for the same generic game 12 year olds play to get sick 360 quick scopes every year.

Whatever the historical facts are about each military's demographics doesn't matter, if Indians fought in WWI for the British and there were black battalions in the US Army then why not include them in the game? Even ff their numbers aren't historically accurate, it does at least encourage people to find out why not all the player characters are white, which is pretty good tbqh provided you don't live on Sup Forums.

Most of the Indians Army was withdrawn from the Western Front after Neuve Chapelle in 1915. Dirty little progressive fuck, you cunt. You do not even know your own history. Guardian reading cunt, I bet you swallow the shit about the RAF being 100% Polish in 1940.

White cunt

>I haven't bought the game but I already hate it

Nah, thanks to you the war started moving again.

I think so, in the gameplay i've seen most people are using automatic weapons..

But they had the meme-est MG, the Chauchat.

>I buy all the games and then I decide which ones are worth playing.

>What are colonial divisions

I'm honestly really pissed by the fact that France and Russia are not in the game.

>A fucking DLC

This doesn't make sense even as a marketing strategy : France is not a huge market in the video game industry.

WE

WUZ

SOLJUHZ

N

SHIEET

You nailed it, Moshe

Merely just saying it's okay that not all the player characters are white.

>25% of german side will be niggers
Tell me more about that. Will it be colonial fights, where niggers participate in? If yes, I don't see a problem there and playing those scenarios could be pretty cool.

But if it's just some random black soldiers appearing in the German army, it's shit and probably just a marketing move to expand the audience.

WIR

>ITT: Muh white ego got hurt :^(

>25% of german side will be niggers

I know the British and the French used cannon-fodder from their colonies. But did Germany even have something like that? i really have to research that now.

>colonial division
>3/4 of the british army

Get fucked leftard scum

>it's normal to make most of the british army not white

Kill yourself litteraly, anyone who had ancestors fighting this war would kill you for implying WWI was a nigger job

In the french army less than 5% of the army was made up of non white... I don't think the german army had more of them

>colonial fights
>colonial fights between cameroonians and hindus on the fields of Europe

>no france

well i wait for the DLC then. And all french and german players should wait too until we can stab each other with bayonets in the game while using ww1 banz in the chat.

English fuckstick, I am a non-white. What are you going to say now? English fuck. You're like a dog, you know? The liberal professor whistles and you bark the correct words like the trained dog. What now? English cunt.

>important history of these countries gets butchered and disrespected
>the peoples get replaced by someone else
>>haha ur ego ;)

You will be playing it with screaming 12 year old children.

I didn't imply shit, I just said it was okay.

WUS

Thanks for your input johnny sexpat, have you "found yourself" in asia yet?

Laisse tomber l'ami, c'est l'effet "Black M" comme pour la commémoration de Verdun.
en plus de niquer nos sociétés actuelle ils veulent aussi niquer ce qu'ont fait nos ancetres.
bientot ils vont nous dire que les batailles du moyen age c'était des armées avec 90% de mercenaires musulmans aussi.

>English
He's probably Paki.

Well memed, my friends, but it's historical accurate. We taught them discipline and used them as cannon fodder.

You're xenophobic towards Britons.

Personnellement j'en ai plus qu'assez de ce genre de merde, j'en suis au point de regretter les purges staliniennes...

>have you "found yourself" in asia yet?
I lol'd.
But i'm on the fucking train. Asshole.

>Verdun is known for its palm trees.
Africans from German colonies weren't used on the European theatre, stupid. The black French combat units were relatively small. USA used a lot of blacks but only in labour units.

Ok Im black and this shit is stupid. Yes there were colonia troops...but god damn it I want to be a Scottish or a British lad not some black guy. And wtf black german scout..come on....Well Looks like Im playing with only the Austrians.

Why do you think that?

Exactly, you said it's okay that 3 ou of 4 british army skins are black or pakis because a tiny number of them fought in WWI...