last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm
youtube.com/watch?v=-kT0HJhm5ck
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no balt

second for breakdance awesomeness

Third for degenerates belong on a cross

you FUCKS, do you actually buy games or just pirate them?

I bought F1/2 on gog to avoid old vidya steam shenanigans and I have an old physical copy of Total War Medieval
I pirated NV and KF because the sheckels will go to the wrong person

oh sweet then so you too have went and got an international credit card? very few moroccans have it, we're still backwards

Y'ello.

Salam

>tfw italy's dumbster
thanks benkiran

oh shid waddup

so I take that as a no? (not trying to be rude)

Oh shit didn't notice the (You)s, not sure what you're talking about
Everybody I know can do international transactions

nevermind just forget about it, it's okay

Really don't know what makes interstuff impossible for you, did you even try it ?

fatima stop talking to yourself

delet

>Nobody cares about your feeling. We've all lost people in this wars so fuck off.
google cares
_!_

yeah man, a lot of moroccan people don't know it but in Morocco your normal bank credit card doesn't work for ANNNY sort of international transaction, it only works for inside Morocco cash machines, so you are blocked and can't buy anything from outside of Morocco if you don't go to your bank and demande an international one, and of course 99.99% things that you want to buy are outside of Morocco, and the thing that is bad, REALLY bad about international credit card in Morocco is that you can't surpass 1.000 US dollars per year (10.000 Moroccan dirhams) WHICH SUUUUUCKS, so you can only buy things from outside of the country that are worth 1.000 dollars during the whole year, from january to next january, I went and got it, you can get it from (I think) any bank, each one has named the card a different name, and I already bought some things with it, if you only have an ID and a normal bank account (because the international bank account is seperate) you can get the international card
this year I bought a Sup Forums pass to get through the Sup Forums isp ban, yearly subscitption to some legal streaming animes and fews other things
FUCK THE 10.000 dh limit I insist on this, if you live with your parents and got a decent job where you get paid like 4.000 dh per month wich is 48.000 dh per year you can't spend all of it on international goodies ;_; only retarded backward 3 world hellholes do this limitations, like columbia, all other western first world countries let you buy how much ever you want EVEN MILLIONS EUROS WORTH
anyway sorry for big text, just wanted to explain

we are 3 or 5 moors that post on /mena/ threads

nice tabs phaggit

J'ais jamais compris comment ça marchait ici

oh wow that sucks, I never really gave a shit about the money cap, as I just buy vidya on sales
>stuff from outside
like what ? Dragon dildo :3 ?
gay
Moi aussi

>this year I bought a Sup Forums pass to get through the Sup Forums isp ban, yearly subscitption to some legal streaming animes and fews other things
dude, get a life

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm

>a Sup Forums pass to get through the Sup Forums isp ban

>not restarting your rooter
c'mon now, I post here everyday with that trick

what part of france are you from lad?

Welcome to the internet

Maghnia, and you ?

Why do you talk in english? I thought you were all pretty much arabs?

Eastern algerian waddup
1 : There are no arabs outside of the arabian peninsula
2 : dialects

eastern ?

This battle is FIRE

youtube.com/watch?v=-kT0HJhm5ck

I tried it and tried everything else but didn't work, anyway I don't regret what I bought 2be frank

*Western
fuck me
Weird

They fell for the same meme that Ataturk did, so they only speak Western languages.

Dubs and I do it
(I am not actually rolling, this is a satirical comment, in no way do I support such statements in a sincere way and I distance myself from any outcomes of said comment)

reported

you are rolling, rip lad

Arr Eye Pee
you too lad

>that pic
black people have a good sense of humor

That's wigger humour

t. expert in this domain

why is this thread full of moroccans?
also
>tfw tomorrow is not ramadan

I don't know, you tell me

it's black humor either done by black or white people, but either way it's funny as fuck

other durka muslim countries have banned Sup Forums because it's too haram

it's ramadan so it's even more haram

Definitely

they have a retarded system, nationwide all schools have the same vacation date and they just give them a whole block of 2(3?) months + nothing to do at ramadan.

Let's talk about Moroccan men holding hands with each other when walking

>tfw I see almost weekly young guys bromancing and hugging like it's 80's USA
2 fags beaten weren't enough

>mooroccans
>not closet homosexuals

kek don't forget about the cheek kissing salam greeting between 2 men, and also the hand kissing greeting also between 2 men

forgot pic

what the fuck is this shit

it's the shleuh slam, our family is berber so I know about it

they kiss hands back and forth like 3 or 4 times in a matter of seconds before switching to cheek kissing 3 or 4 times also

I never saw this before, and i'ma chlh too

well one can't know everything, now I taught you something new about certain Moroccans traditions

Isn't this a Druze thing?

nice

yeah maybe but what I know is that it certainly exists among (maybe not all but only certain) moroccan berbers

haram

>Killing Floor
so fucking good ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

i heard she is dead , is that true ?

three hours ago

ah thank god
btw hue bro , am intrsted in knowing more about you , and why you always post in /mena/ and do you go to other generals?

KILL ALL GAZA CHILDREN.

>average moroccan breakfast
10/10 f a m

good post

goddamn

KILL ALL GAZA CHILDREN

KILL ALL GAZA CHILDREN!

>and still the most /fit/ of all maghrebis

Get on our level

I want to go live in brazil 2bh
>mfw I learned that to get Brazilian citizenship immediately I just have to adopt a brazilian kid there
I should really gather the bravery and do it

KILL ALL GAZA CHILDREN...

samefag

no shit pal

KILL ALL GAZA CHILDREN!!!

KILL ALL GAZA CHILDREN.

no shit brother
as you see it's the same picture and the same flag so it has to be a samfag , trust me on this

you have weak english, next time just google the word or expression's meaning to avoid saying bullshit

KILL ALL GAZA CHILDREN.

KILL ALL GAZA CHILDREN

/shitpost/

what is happening in Medina lads

تبا لك
fuck you

idk is something going on medina rn
more isis attacks or something

which medina?

yea there was a bomb
hoy medina in saudia arabia

pls tell me the kaaba got blown up pls tell me the kaaba got blown up pls tell me the kaaba got blown up pls tell me the kaaba got blown up pls tell me the kaaba got blown up pls tell me the kaaba got blown up

take off your proxy

THE KAABA GOT BLOWN UP

>there are no atheists in Morocco
it's legal to quit islam in Morocco Ameribro
WEEEEEEEEEEE333333eeeeeee33333EEEEEEEEEEEE33333W
L A A 4 A D
A
A
A
D

kaaba is in mecca you would know that if you weren't a westerner behind a proxy

Happy birthday 'Muriga