Be British

> Be British.
>Leave the EU.
>The value of your currency drops.
> France surpasses your economy.
>Lose to a dentist from Iceland in soccer.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mk6Ymy758l4
dailyfx.com/gbp-usd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>everyone who campaigned for it abandon you

First that Boris guy and now Farage? What's wrong with your memepoliticians? Who is going to step up and claim it was all a prank bro all along?

>tfw

Mate, have you even seen who is running your country? Fucking hell. You don't have a pot to piss in here now off you pop.

Literally nothing wrong with it, the people voted for him.

Not him but Canadians aren't people

fair point tbf

>everyone who campaigned for it abandon you
Thsi is the worst, actually. Almost overnight Farage more or less disappears and after being boo'd away Boris Johnson more or less pulls out of his political career. I don't doubt that both of them will end up retiring with a "golden handshake".

I'm still in favor of the UK leaving the EU, but the Leave camp lied. Their biggest lie must've been.
>If we leave, we'll have 240 million pounds to spend on NHS
>We're about to leave!
>Oh, looks like the very prospect of us leaving (which won't really happen for another 2 years) caused us to lose money
>Looks like we're not investing anything in NHS

This is a boldfaced lie. It's literally promising someone a reward for doing something for you, and then not giving that reward.

crashing this plane...

worst thing about it is, that the ebil foreigners probably will still keep coming tom the UK

uk probably will become new Norway. Following all EU's laws while having no say in it. EU already stated there will be no negotiations about freedom of movement if UK wants to access european market

>Norway. Following all EU's laws while having no say in it.
Why do Norwegians allow this? What do they think of it?

there is no espace from new reich

you forgot:
>Our fishermen won't be able to catch more fish due to international quotas.

as it seems they are comfortable with this since EU laws and regulations are not essentially bad

also they are not as arrogant as britshits

Better choice in the long run.

Farage resign from UKIP, they don't run Britain. He's still an MP.

Farrage always said he'd dissolve the UKIP after he got the vote. However I guess he didn't want to considering he had an MP in office.

I don't understand why everyone is surprised he's doing what he said he would do. He wasn't even in office.

>America was justified for leaving Britain
>Britain shouldn't have left the EU

Libtard logic

It's not really damaging them too much if at all.

The EU regulations aren't opressive, really and they still get to completely control stuff that's important to them like their fishing industry.

>I don't understand why everyone is surprised he's doing what he said he would do. He wasn't even in office.

I would think he'd at least wait a few years to see how the Brexit deal is negotiated.

Jacob Rees-Mogg explains it all perfectly.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mk6Ymy758l4

With a name and a voice like that, you know he can be trusted.

There's no point in him staying, he isn't even an MP, we won't be having another vote on this again, whatever happens it's up for the next PM to decide which is why 90% of people put their tail between their legs at the prospect of having to negotiate a deal.

If Farage wants to play the political game for longer he'll probably end up joining the conservative party where he can realistically win a seat in an area that will vote a donkey with a blue ribbon on it.

>Controll half the world as an empire, mostly poor countries. Brilliant!
>Be part of a union with equally large econemies. Terrible!

you ebin idiot
you've had your independence no one limited your self governance
now you'll still pay EU all your debt and then price of trade deals, and you will obey their regulations if you don't want to be alienated by rest of the first world
so you just shot yourself in a foot
and really comparing your brexshit to american revolution? really?

Realistically he can't do anything about the negotiations unless he wanted to campaign and run for office again. He's an MEP, but he has absolutely no position anymore upon exit.

He can still speak out as a political activist.

1 minute in and that shitter talking about immigration
why the fuck you signed schengen then? wasn't it for the ease of movement between countries?
>let us travel everywhere but don't come in
you're not US of Ayy pal
hope visa waiver program will be ended soon for brits

Typical ADHD Yank.

populists are talkers but not doers
dealing with consequences of this suicide was never in their plans
they don't give a flying fuck
and not going to be surprised if they were funded by russia as french marine le pen

>it's entirely unelected
he is talking bullshit, you elect the commision

We aren't part of the schengen zone, you still need to show your passport or EU ID card to get into the country.

Freedom of movement is part of the Lisbon treaty which means we can't send somebody back if they just come to our country and commit crimes, abuse benefits, only visiting to use the NHS etc.

schengen=/=free movement
we're not in schengen (i.e. no internal borders). we still maintained out external borders and checked everyone coming in and out, but had to allow free movement to EU citizens (unless they were a threat to the public or something)

i'm still 3 years away from citizenship buddy
so not yank at all
but thanks for your autistic assumption idiot

JUST

He's not even an MP, he's just an MEP for all the use that'll be

The only UKIP MP is Douglas Carswell who's a conservative who jumped ship when he thought the tide was turning and got stranded in UKIP

>Farage resign from UKIP, they don't run Britain. He's still an MP.

No, Farage is not an MP and never has been.

They should speed your citizenship up you're so much like a Yank.

honestly, I feel a bit bad about you
I mean, we have all the memes and fun, but you actually will have to live with the consequences

FUCK

That farage is ded from here on out was to be expected. I guess people are shocked that everyone who championed the brexit basically vanished and there is none anymore to steer the HMS Leave into the inevitable iceberg.

how i feel about your country and the eurozone

what a fucking disaster that is going to be

>leave the EU
>everyone gets mad

>why the fuck you signed schengen then?

why do yankees always feel the need to join the conservation spouting utter ballcocks they know NOTHING about?

The current drop in the markets is just emotional bullshit. That won't last.

The true crisis comes in two years when they leave the EU. So they have two years to prepare themselves if they leave.

MY

well, I am glad you are happy with your choice.
I hope that I am wrong and that britain wont suffer a recession as a result of brexit

A PART-TIME WOT

personally i hope the eurozone crashes sooner rather than later and germany becomes irrelevant

PROLAPSING

It is a shame you have such negative feelings about your fellow Europeans.
I hope one day, you might be able to see as as your friends

don't care much for foreigners 2bh

>completely destroying yourself just to spite others

you do realise the EU is doomed

just because you edgy idiots left?
nah EU will be fine
don't forget to pay denbts

I do not 'realise' this, as it could hardly be further from the truth

Were there really people who seriously believed a bunch of people who have no say on how government spends its money was going to spend the money saved from not putting it into the EU?

yeah the EU can just keep bailing out the southern mediterranean states forever even though it almost let greece default :^)

Hasn't the pound rebounded yet

Why? You will pay almost the same amount of money per capita to the EU while not having any say in its decision making. Anyone inside the EU probably got the better deal.

He's not that bad actually, when it comes to things that matter. At least our country isn't literally falling apart.

Not him, but I expect that the EU will reform. A new treaty will come turning it into a superstate.

It's the only way to stop the EU from being the incompetent mess it is now.

That's just Spain and Greece, and even they are crawling out of the economic crisis now that tourism has restored.
dailyfx.com/gbp-usd

>unelected people are making our laws :(

>so let's take it from a system of 27 unelected commissioners to 760 unelected lords and ladies

>comparing the house of lords to the european commission in terms of power

"retard"

>ministers are not appointed by parties people vote for democratically
>the European parliament is not democratically elected

The House of Lords is one of the two chambers of the legislative power and thus has comparable power to the Commission, which is indirectly elected by the European Parliament which is directly elected. Compare the HoL which is an aristocratic Ancien Regime leftover filled with lords temporal who rule by literal privilege, lords spiritual who rule ex officio and life peers who basically got there through nepotism.

Out of all countries in the EU, Britain has the least right to complain about a democratic defect in the EU.

Totally worth it just for the butthurt and chaos its already caused. Nice that house prices will stop rising 10% a year for a couple of years too, and my job is probably one of the safest in the country so no fucks given

You're right, there's 27 commissioners to 750 MEPs and 760 lords & ladies to 650 MPs, so the EU commission is significantly less powerful relatively speaking.

>the vote of a foreigner should be equal to the vote of a citizen of the united kingdom when it comes to the affairs of the united kingdom

No thanks.

Ignore that wanker tbf, still not sure whether we made the right or wrong decision. I hope Europe doesn't die tbqhm.

Based retard.

>760/650 < 27/750

???

>the president of the united states has less power than the house of lords because there's only one of him

Based retard.

Can't wait for Brits to get rejected from the free trade agreement lmao, serves you right

>what does the word relative mean

>what is cooperation

>ltierally getting ruled by foreigners is "co-operation"

Lmao.

kek, why?

The difference is that the house of commons propose laws and then it goes up to the house of lords, if they reject it the commons can use the Act of Parliament which overrides the lords.

The EU commission are the ones that propose the laws and the European Parliament just debate it, it's mad.

We're going to declare war on Estonia

>people who might not necessarily agree with me on the common course of our countries are allowed to vote too, boohoohoo

This is the only one.

Is it correct to say that UK will literally not get a single thing they wanted out of leaving the EU? Sure as fuck isn't saving money or stopping immigration, except in the same sense that a flagging ship becomes less desirable to ride on than before.

There is no "our countries". There is my country and there is your country. The interests of the United Kingdom are not necessarily aligned with the interests of Romania or Germany.

pls no, I really like UK, especially northern Ireland. My fav cunt

>hear nothing but bad things about Belfast
>mum gets work there, worried she'll get blown up
>ends up really enjoying it and saying it's a lovely city, everyone is friendly etc

I haven't been myself, would like to go to Norn Iron though.

Things have got better there since the peace process began. I just hope Brexit doesn't throw it all down the shitter.

Hopefully some of their business in london will move here

Nah it won't, could you imagine if they tried to unify Ireland? It'd be like the Troubles 2.0.

Stay mad EU cucks

Nor are your interests necessarily aligned with those of whatever other town in England than the one you live in, but you work together nevertheless because you can not achieve as much alone as you can together.

>Nor are your interests necessarily aligned with those of whatever other town in England than the one you live in
Except in as far as they're all Englishmen, you fucking retard. A better comparison would be Scotlands interests and Englands interests.

Whether you're from Dover or Manchester, you're all Englishmen. If you can't understand that, you might as well go back to the age of City States.

>Conservatives are collapsing
>Labour are collapsing
>Libdems are irrelevant
>The only competent party wants to leave the UK

The plane has been crashed with literally no survivors.

You're perfectly justified, it's your country, you can do what you want. It's just a retarded thing to do.

That might makes sense if English towns were nation states.

I'm Scottish myself and I know for a fact our interests are separate from England. However they are almost completely separate from Croatia, Bulgaria and so on.

>Whether you're from Dover or Manchester, you're all Englishmen. If you can't understand that, you might as well go back to the age of City States.
London would probably be better off as a city state tbqhf

>Be Britain 1776
>get btfo'd by colonial rebels
>200 years later
>leave EU
>fuck up economy
>crawl to same ex colony for help
Britbongs just can't catch a break