I'm not saying it's Poles... but it's Poles

I'm not saying it's Poles... but it's Poles.
youtube.com/watch?v=vwlRFYA_yJU

Women fighting is my fetish, post more.

What's going on there? Why do they fight?

Most likely over some stud.

They fight over me.

>posting some fighting bydło subhumans
>implying that it's representative for whole Polish nation
kys muhammad ahmedsson

All Poles are subhuman.

t. subhuman

:D

>Hit the Poles so hard that they despair of their life; I have full sympathy with their condition, but if we want to survive, we can only exterminate them; the wolf, too, cannot help having been created by God as he is, but people shoot him for it if they can.
- Otto von Bismarck

Why ?

Polish man are worth to be fought for

Swedish girls are worth to get BBC'd

Friendly reminder that German nationalism paradoxically arose from inferioriry complex our vassals Prussians had towards Polish Szlachta.
>"us Prussians ... are the Poles equal brothers or their servants"

What is wrong with BBC ? Man, it's 2016 and you still don't want your female countrymen to be fucked by a black bull ?

>all that german barking at the moon

looks like a scene straight out of the Jersey Shore. Blows my mind how Americanized Europe is...

You meant to say Germans. So called Prussians were Germans, Poles, Balts and their mixtures in between.

>Blows my mind how Americanized Europe is...
Since when are street fights an American patent? And are you going to sue?

jesus christ the Poles really look like russians, I thought they had more western features...

Well Poles are Slavs, but Russians look definitely more Asiatic-Mongol tho.

Poles, Russians, what difference? They are the same.

most likely over some wealthier guy who can actually afford a used Skoda

>bydlo girls fighting

Hot

and they say Russians are subhumans

...what?
Ah, whatever, I need to keep in mind that two thirds of American posters are drunk today.

Depends what do you mean by "Russian". Purely Slavic ethnic Russians are indeed genetically very close to Poles. But such pure Slavs are very rare there. Majority of Russian population is Slavic/Mongol/Tatar/Turkic hybrids.

> some drunk bydło-guys are fighting
> "uh oh look, whole Poland is like that"

Check out shit in your countries, foreign scum, much worse things are happening there right now as we speak