Eyesight has started to deteriorate in the last year

>eyesight has started to deteriorate in the last year

Is this down to using a computer for 12 hours+ a day, every day?

No, it's a bunch of factors, where genetics is the most important one.

There's no correlation between how many hours you spend looking on a computer screen and how your eyesight is affected. There's only a small correlation between near-sightedness and amount of time spent in sunlight.

probably

see if your monitor uses PWM

I don't know, ask a doctor, what the fuck?

If anything just get a new pair of eyes, you were born at the perfect time senpai

yes. You trained yourself to get this by using a computer intensively
bullshit.
No one in my family needed glasses before 50.
not mum,dad,sis,grandpa,grandma on both sides,

No one except ME.
I was also the only person in the family who started using computer screens intensively from young age ( 10 years old )

I started being nearsighted at around 21. I never wear glasses and have been stuck on -0.5 for 5 years now. I don't give a shit people's faces are blurry from a distance. I don't want to ruin my eyes any further. So I only use my glasses if I need to drive to a place I haven't been before.

meanwhile my peers who also have glasses have to to get stronger glasses almost every year.

You just got tricked by the glasses jew.

>Is this down to using a computer for 12 hours+ a day, every day?
Nope. It's genetical but not especially inherited from your parents, your eyes change shape during your whole life, sometimes for the worse.

>You just got tricked by the glasses jew.
Stop your BS, this is the one medical field where you can't trick people with snake oil.
You can't see shit, find the best glasses for you, end. There is no place for jews in this industry as you can't trick eyesight.

holy shit you are retarded.
reality in itself is a (shared) illusion.
You are being tricked by fucking jews everyday lol.
Here's a few more jews that are tricking you, retard:

- the shampoo jew: you don't need shampoo. use of shampoo causes greasy hair.
- the sugar jew: You like your cocain-tier addicting soda pops boi?
- the food industry jew: skipping breakfast is so unhealthy!! you need to eat three meals a day!!

The glasses jew:
bad eyesight is purely genetic. That's why niggers in africa almost never need glasses. It's not because they don't read asmuch books or use computers. Nah! it's purely genetic.
so here buy these glasses, come back every 6months for a stronger prescription, because hey!

The science jew:
Hey goyim are so stupid. if there isn't a study they dismiss it. The perfect mass manipulation tool.

The hygiene jew:
Perfect hygiene starts with showering everyday and using soap and shampoo as much as possible
The toothpaste jew:
You NEED to brush everyday or you get holes!!
Carries can't heal goy! Brush! You need fluoride to protect your teeth.

I brush my teeth with water once or twice every week and have been doing that for 6 years. Not a single cavity.
Don't eat these : sugar, bread, processed foods, chips

The religion jew:
Yes goy. This is the word of god( word of the jews) :
islam, christianity, juadaism

> you can't trick eyesight
I'm a sheeple idiot: the post.

>reality in itself is a (shared) illusion
>glasses? You can get better eyesight through willpower alone

>bad eyesight is purely genetic
That's exactly what I said...
>so here buy these glasses...
because I can't see shit anymore. End of the discussion, there is no malicious jewish trick there. I can't see anymore, I need stronger glasses, I can't trick my eyesight.
You can live perfectly without them? Good for you, this is not my case.
70€ for 2 lenses + 1 free glasses set once every two years is not what I'd call a rip off (real price 70/2 due to free healthcare). Also 24€ to see a doctor within a month is not that much too (healthcare take care of that anyway so it's less can't remember the exact price).

I'm suppose to take notes during presentations, I can't see the screen without glasses, tell me how I can do without them.

You guys know the eye has muscles attached to it. Your use of vision totally can change how good your eyesight is. But if you're going to be on the computer anyway just get lasik

>I am a sheeple
Just squeeze your eyes five times a day, and skip breakfast, and you will get 20/20 vision in 3 months!

Wake up, sheeple!

>judaism
lel no shit

Protip: The fact that niggers in Africa don't use glasses doesn't mean that they have perfect eyesight. It means that they can't fucking afford glasses or even getting their eyes checked.

I don't have any eye problems but I was thinking of getting those tinted computer glasses for blue light

Anyone with these that actually likes them?

You should use a software instead.

I thought I was having this problem too but I started going outside and it went away lol. maybe vitamin deficiency and or this

Probably. But I use different computers a lot

Well, not really. The problem is that your eyes are looking at a set distance for a long time, not the monitor. If you want to reduce the amount it deteriorates try to look around your room or out of a window every 15-20 minutes at least.
It's mostly genetics after that, mine stopped getting worse once I turned 19. Haven't had to get stronger glasses for years now.

The first point is confirmed by my doc. Try to look out of the window every now and then into the distance.

retard spotted

you call that a fucking pro tip boy?

I researched eyesight for almost half a year.
The reason why people in western worlds have worse eyesight is because of books and computers. Nigs in africa don't have those.

if you got bad eyesight from early on it's probably because of mostly genetic reasons.
if you get it later on it's mostly environmental. ( using books and computers a lot )

I never implyed illiterates and dumb/poor nigs have near perfect eyesight. but they have statistically better eyesight than modernised countries.

fucking pleb.
go suck some jew dick.
don't forget to buy a new pair of glasses so you can actually see the dick properly.

>The reason why people in western worlds have worse eyesight is because of books and computers
You're pretty bad at evaluating research then.

There's no proven correlation between reading a lot or computer use and bad eyesight, and any claim that there is, is simply bad science.

>if you get it later on it's mostly environmental. ( using books and computers a lot )
No, it's genetic.

>I never implyed illiterates and dumb/poor nigs have near perfect eyesight. but they have statistically better eyesight than modernised countries.
They actually don't, it's just that bad eyesight literally get you killed at an early age in Africa.

Just look at the fucking ratio of near-sightedness among African-Americans or lowly educated groups in general. It's the same as the rest of the adult population.

t. my gf is an optician

her being an optician is a worthless argument.
I went to opticians and asked them if eye exercises actually worked.

4 said no, one 1 yes.

little do they know I actually did some excersises for 1month and actually got back from -1 to -0.5

trusting a person who sells glasses to know anything about eyes.

>trusting a person who sells glasses to know anything about eyes.
You mean to be honest about them

>little do they know I actually did some excersises for 1month and actually got back from -1 to -0.5
The difference between -1 to -.5 is first of all minuscule, and might vary for a wide variety of different factors. For example, it's not uncommon for your muscles to become less flexible with age, so plenty of people who had near sightedness at a young age reports that their sight is improving later on. Secondly, I don't give a flying fuck about your anecdote, when there's tonnes of research done on that area.

what exercises did you do user?

well I don't give a fuck about your jew-research.
I improved my eyesight by doing changing my habits and use of my eyes. ( doing exercises, taking breaks from the computer screen, etc etc )

scientific studies are almost always done in order to benefit some capitalist (jew).

You think they are going to studies that prove eyesight detoriation isn't all about genetics only?

fuck no, no jew benifits from people not spending money. you will see the studies you saw. that prove nothing. because hey! money must be made. and selling glasses to retards every 6 months is a great way to make money

Thnx, im going to stop replying now. bye faggot.

youtube improve eyesight naturally,
bates method.

it actually works but it's hard to keep up.
tons of people improved their eyesight naturally.

but you don't have to believe the tons of people claming it works ( incuding me )
no you can always trust science and just read a jew paper on how this stuff doesn't work and you need to buy glasses every year.

k thnx, bai

does mine use it? *shows barcode*

Just look at far away things. Real faraway things that you can focus in on, not stuff on a monitor