Don't mind me I'm just modifying your website on my browser so it behaves different as intended

Don't mind me I'm just modifying your website on my browser so it behaves different as intended.

Don't mind me just reporting your thread.
sage

Stop calling malware "ads"

After an extensive study of the OP I came to the conclusion that the word "ads" wasn't used in even a single occasion. Could you elaborate on your motive to post that reply?

OP is a low-IQ version of a frequently posted thread that equates adblock with theft.

t. antisemite stealing from hard working auschwitz survivors

If a website can modify my computer when I visit it, I reserve the right to modify the site.

I'm not modifying the website, I just happen to use a broken version of my browser that doesn't request all content from your servers. If anything, I'm saving you (or the (((people))) who host part of your content) bandwidth costs

This.

>Don't mind me I'm just shitposting on Sup Forums

Don't mind me I'm mixing your whiskey with coke instead of drinking it the way it was intended

>Don't mind me, just selectively choosing which content to accept from you so that you can't sell me as a commodity to malware sites and advertisers like you did your dignity

The browser is ultimately responsible for the interpretation of the data sent by the web server. If my browser decides to not display certain areas of that webpage then that's out of my control.

You are barking up the wrong tree.

>Don't mind I'm choosing to cover my eyes and not look at a billboard on the street.
Man all those sleeping passengers not looking at all the advertisements on billboards on the road. do they know how much they pay for those billboards. they're practically stealing

YOU HAVE TO PAY GOYIM

Don't mind me, I'm just running software on your machine that is not installed in any way, and can do almost anything, without your permission.

carry on lad

Don't mind me, I'm just protecting my personal information after using your website for free.

Don't mind me, I'm just not letting you earn any revenue by blocking malware from your website.

Don't mind me, I'm just collecting your copyrighted images in my browser cache.

Holy shit, don't give them ideas.