Thinking of buying a smartwatch. What's the best bang for buck smartwatch under $100?

Thinking of buying a smartwatch. What's the best bang for buck smartwatch under $100?

used lg urbane or moto 2nd gen. If you like it you can upgrade to the urbane 2 or huawei w1

All niggers need to die. Nigger niggers. Sand niggers. Poo in loo niggers. Rice niggers. Abo niggers. All niggers. Shame to see a qt swede be with a nigger. She gonna die when the day of the rope comes

u seem very insecure

this
shut the fuck up cucj

None of those are under $100.

yes they hard, try looking harder.

why are swedes such fucking vile disgusting creatures? is that a nigger or pajeet? can't tell

fuck niggers. race war please

T u r k r o a c h

Smart watches are a complete waste of money, and I don't see how they can possibly bring any usefulness to the table.

That being said... The fuck is going on with that dude's hand? Is he a bare knuckle boxer or something?

Blame cultural marxism

Well, at least the baby is white.

But that man looks like he didn't shower in at least 6 months. Then again kids need a little bit of exposure to these things.

Best bang for your buck is a normal watch.

They can't keep getting away with it
>nigger
>white

>Russia
>Increased immigration from Ukraine

>implying sweden was part of the USSR

kill yourself swede, it's in your genes to be a cuck, don't blame it on anyone else

thankfully wite pipo are dying out

Hi Sup Forums

Probably ethnic Russians
>>>/leftypol/

actually leftypol is pretty nationalistic
they're just a tad less overtly racist, still racist tho
so go back fag :)

Where? They're $200 at cheapest.

They look kinda cool. Plus, I think seeing your phone and notification status from watch is useful.

Already have that. Looking for something different.

I bet you would know cuck

I know how all boards operate because it only takes 3 seconds to understand neets regardless of hobby.
iz ez

Sounds like you don't know how to save what little cash you have for better things.

You seem like a cuck

Probably the Russian boarder moving over all those Ukrainian immigrants.

There is no "day of the rope" whites are being bred out of existence and nothing drastic will happen that will make us fight back, we won't even notice our own extinction. Deal with it.

FITBIT
I
T
B
I
T

It does everything I need, full on smartwatches are gay bro.

ThisPajeet look at his hair

Whites will vanish the the immigrant horde the same way czechslovakia vanished to hitler

You must have some nigger blood for saying shit like that. When the day of the rope actually comes you'll be executed with the rest of the niggers and nigger lovers

I have money. I just don't want to spend too much on something that may turn out to be a gimmick.

Look at that disgusting hand.

Only idiots who are too scared to think blame that. Western society has become incredibly individualistic leading to very little connection between people and as a result a dying culture and Sweden is trying to keep it from becoming bland and dry by importing non Whites to keep things interesting. With a strong culture and identity Sweden and many Western European countries wouldnt need immigrants just the same way most Asian countries dont

I want Sup Forums to leave

Why do Pajeets do it? Is IT cuz they know their own race of women are inferior subhuman in terms of looks?

Most Rich Blacks and Indian dates/married a White woman....

I Dont hate people for what race they are but I generally find race mixing disgusting and repulsive....its seems unnatural and race mixed children often tend to have identity crisis and inferiority complexes...

Race mixing with Indians, Blacks and Mongoloid = racial genocide

Can you believe there combined over 5 billion of these ugly fuckers on the planet...if major race mixing happened the Worlds unirace would Look somethings like this
Fuck off. This is a right wing board. Go to /leftypol/ or reddit if you're triggered

You just wasted a minute quoting people whom won't leave this board, deal with it.

(((Sup Forums)))
Those c*cks unironically shill (((Christianity))) the most c*ckest religion out there and are mostly shitskins that dont care at all about White heritage

I want niggers to leave too

>>>dayoftherope.jpg

>>>/reddit/
>>>/leftypol/

That baby is too young to be eating curry.

This is the right mindset to have

>thinking about buying useless junk
>posts on Sup Forums

...this is a technology board. Where do you think you are?

a right wing technology board. this is Sup Forums. where do you think you are?

kys

(you)
>i want
who the fuck are you?

>swedes
>not snow niggers

the kids are better looking than either of the parents. seems like race mixing is a good thing based on your evidence

This. Just look at Norse mythology. It's full of degenerate tranny gender bending gods and cucks

>tfw want a smartwatch
>tfw already fell for the watch jew and have many watches
>don't want to look like a douchebag double fisting

Should I say fuck it anyway and just wear a watch on each wrist? Tbqh I think smart watches are pretty fucking useless so that's why I haven't gotten one, but since my GF has one it looks cool.

Feels

That is one ugly nog.

>when is the best time to tell her i wanna leave...
>got it

dravidian pajeet

I love the thought of mud on white

How do I get an european white gf?