Other urls found in this thread:

source.wustl.edu/2004/02/romans-are-to-blame-for-death-of-jesus/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sex

Hands rubbing

It means hashem

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
give the goyim a challenge

i know it already, but wont say it. also is "it" pass as male or female? i heard hebrew words got some little secrets in it(kaballah etc)

t. tinfoil pro

But I already know what it means.

Also, this thread is pure blasphemy, you're making a joke of something sacred. Typical "Jewish" behaviour.

like it is at kaballah*

>i know it already, but wont say it
Why not? How are you supposed to say you aren't supposed to say it without saying it!?

It's neither male nor female, it even has no acceptable pronunciation form.

Jehovah

ᚾᛟ

It has many secrets. Every Hebrew word has an equivalent numeric value, and many numbers are typological numbers in Judaism, it's called Gimatria.

PS we stole the typological numbers from the ancient Babylonians, they loved that shit.

didnt want to ruin the game :D

yeah, reading this book nowadays and it tells lot about it.

Did i answer right? :

Why did you kill Jesus?

Shabtai Zvi is my second favorite false Messiah. First favorite is Yeshu of Nazareth.

if you are so good with numbers then why dont you rule the world?

Because they are Satan-worshippers.

Yeshu is not a false messiah.

We're similar to the Germans in many ways. The worst thing a Jew can do is make himself more important the the others.

didn't they teach you in school that it was the romans that did it?

Prove it.
Gibson taught me it was us.

He was a fucking faggot.

It was the Pharisees who ordered it, and the people in the crowd wanted it, Pilate didn't want it.

source.wustl.edu/2004/02/romans-are-to-blame-for-death-of-jesus/
>.edu

>Prove it.

You will find out during the final battle over Megiddo.

Ahh yes the Bible must be wrong then.

>Shabtai Zvi is my second favorite false Messiah

You're worshiping a dead Jew.

I am proud of it because he was a saviour of humanity. If we acted accordingly to his teachings, this world would be a paradise

100 years war, nigga.

He's not dead, though, but you are already dead if you reject Christ.

>ironically saying that

>unironically saying that

Then where is he?

Then why won't you act according to his teaching instead of being a fucking bydło subhuman?

Wait and see.

god doesn't care about peace or some shit. if god exists, we can't judge if he is good or bad with our capable understanding of morality

>16. Jesus said, "Perhaps people think that I have come to cast peace upon the world. They do not know that I have come to cast conflicts upon the earth: fire, sword, war.

I try. But if we want a paradise on Earth, all people must act the way Jesus wanted.

europe is acting according to his teaching now. love your enemies, hate your parents, turn other cheek, and etc. yesu would be proud. this is triumph of chrstianity.

limited* not capable

But jesus was a hippie left wing faggot.

You can't treat his word literally. When he talks about "fire, sword and war", he means that those who become his followers will be in constant conflict with the world they live in, will be persecuted and even killed.

>muh interpretations
and islam is a religion of peace

>For there will be five who are in a house; three shall be against two and two against three, the father against the son and the son against the father, and they shall stand as solitaries.

stop "defending" those shit like muslims, you don't have to. again if abrahamic god exists we can't "judge" him with our moral values. we can't understand him since he is supposedly greater beyond our imagination. it's his playground it's his rules, it doesn't have to be morally good for us.

Gospel of Thomas isn't Biblical canon. And Jesus has statements like
>Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
You can't pluck a single statement and hope to make a point, especially from a non-canonical book.

>hippie
Based on what?
>left wing
He is a monarch and is not an egalitarian. Where do you see leftism in that?
>faggot
He clearly opposed homosexuality.

>(114) Simon Peter said to him, "Let Mary leave us, for women are not worthy of life."
Jesus said, "I myself shall lead her in order to make her male, so that she too may become a living spirit resembling you males. For every woman who will make herself male will enter the kingdom of heaven."

>goes on quoting the Gospel of Thomas
Are you retarded? Answer honestly.

>He clearly opposed homosexuality.
why apostoles are all men? why he was virgin at his age?

>Gospel of Thomas again

>why apostoles are all men? why he was virgin at his age?
You can ask the same about Sup Forums posters.

I don't get why don't modern christians totally ignore gospel of thomas. Maybe it's because Vatican hidden it as it may trigger neo new age christians? Anyway I'd prefer it to a jewish ""convert"" written texts which has been edited/changed many times.

I didn't post it to you, calm down priest.

Sup Forums posters are pretty faggy if you ask me.

why do modern christians totally ignore*

fuck im tired

>because Vatican hidden it
Vatican wasn't a really thing 1600 years ago.
>jewish ""convert""
First Christians were Jews.
>written texts which has been edited/changed many times.
Memes.

Because there's loads and loads of silly old texts claiming loads of heretical crap.

This desu, you can't just accept any old shit

Gospel of thomas became a thing at 1945(a copy of it "suddenly" been discovered). Before 1945 only theologists, historians and religious leaders were interested in fragments since noone really knew what Gospel of Thomas is.

>Memes.
come on
>First Christians were Jews.
it doesn't make them totally reliable and I don't think paul of tarsus actually converted to christianity. Copts are more reliable for me.

Maybe ur wrong?

Hillary doesn't like Jews and she is generally very weird person.

>maybe you're wrong
>I think this, I think that
I'm going to place my faith in the Holy Tradition and the Wisdom of the Church and the Church Fathers who devoted their lives to studying Scripture and other sources and have done so for centuries instead of trying to piece some fragments of text from a bunch of esoteric pdfs that I downloaded from the internet, 2bh.

I'm fine with that, it's ur faith.

whale

Fair enough and good luck to both of us in trying to find the Truth.

hope we can. see you.

Twin towers