What's on your USB stick boys?

I have:
Windows 10 anniversary edition
Windows 7 pro
Windows XP
Malwarebytes
like 50 different HP printer drivers
Glary utilities

I need some ideas for more stuff to add to it. I find it very helpful as an IT Consultant with many clients.

Other urls found in this thread:

regina-rexx.sourceforge.net/
fcportables.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

all that on a 4GB flash drive?

how

That's a nice pocket cloud storage.

it's not actually 4gb its just a picture i found when i googled 'usb'

>implying you have network connectivity at all times, you will cry when your client's network takes a shit because the retard who built the network 15 years ago was incompetent

How do you install different versions of Windows from one USB?

Tons of music
VLC (It just werks video player and music player
Portable Chrome
GTA3 and Half Life 2
Some wifi drivers
Pictures
Dolphin for emulation

I think that's it. 32GB Drive

Different partitions, I assume

Backups.

If it had more space I'd stick a combo of cleaning/antivir/debotnet/debloat programs there and call it a day.

I have 4
Kali Linux
Arch Linux
Cent OS
Open SUSE
All ready for my legacy usb boot whenever I need them. I os hop a lot.

Who /USB hoarder/ here?
I have a 128GB, 2 64GB, 2 32GB 6 16GB, 2 8GB, and 5 4GB drives.

Multiboot probably

The fuck are you doing

Getting free flash drives, duh

Regina

regina-rexx.sourceforge.net/

i bought a 4pack usbs with 8 gb each for next to nothing some time ago
1. win7
2. mint+kubuntu
3. bios updates/drivers/we random shit i need
4. files i need to move around

Right now I have SystemRescueCD, plan to install Source Mage on a USB with custom programs.

I used multiboot and have close to 16 different Linux distress ready to go on any computer, 32 or 64bit.

Distros. God damn autocorrect.

Right here.
1 64GB
3 32GB
2 16GB
10 8GB
4 4GB

Captcha: stop capivar

How do you choose between iso's when you have multiple on a USB?

gnu/linux stuff, and win 10

MultibootUSB gives you a menu to select them from. Easy as pie.

my lexar USB 128gb broke after a year
Never again, shit brand.
It sounds like Lexus but it's shit, SHIT

I have several. I have an 8GB flash-drive I use primarily for storing documents and a few programs. It is divided into two partitions: a fat16 and a fat32 partition. Windows does not typically detect fat16 partitions. Sometimes it does.

I have another flash drive that contains less than 1GB. It has a few documents on there as well.

I have another that contains RemixOS but does not work for that purpose. No idea why.

I have yet another that has about 4GB that has nothing on it. That one will have a purpose for something.

>installing Windows on a pendrive

>pendrive

What's the point of storing os images on a usb? It clearly isn't bootable.

ever heard of partition?

no idea
i have several, usually there's just random crap i got from someone or someone wanted from me

fcportables.com/

ever hear of yumi?

100GB of eromanga

This...

Seriously.. especially if your going on site to do work... I always bring my laptop, a flat ethernet cable (easier to store) diagnostic software for HDD, MEM, CPU, on one flash drive along with various utilities for virus removal, registry repair, antivirus software, data transfer kit 2.5/3.5 drive to usb with optional power source, screwdriver kit including security bits for mac or asus shit and a few common cables.

You never know what your going to fucking run into. most normies don't know squiddly dick about their computers. No one knows their fucking wifi or any other passwords, some don't even know their login passwords (how the fuck do you even use it?). you have to assume your dealing with a total dumbass and have everything on hand

>Built 15 years ago
>Crashes today
user, I wouldn't call that guy incompetent

Could be just the .isos