How do we save Britain? Is the way their society and culture functions already changed forever?

How do we save Britain? Is the way their society and culture functions already changed forever?

bump

Do not worry my American friend. On behalf of Leicester Police, this instance of criminal behaviour has been treated with due course and all offending persons has been arrested and charged.

The culprits were foolish to make public their full names and video footage of their crimes online and were easy to find. Charles and Jessica will not be bothering any more innocent Muslims in the future and the dog has been destroyed to prevent further offence.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we wish you a safe night.

>the dog has been destroyed to prevent further offence.

>Me, I not take the dog

>blind
>filmed the encounter

Legally blind doesn't mean you can't see anything at all

It means you can own guns in the US.

I know, it just gave me a tickle.

Why do muslims hate dogs? Why do chinese hate dogs? They're man's best friend, how could you hate them?

Dogs can sense evil, that's why they don't get along.

A dog once shit on muhamads prayer rug

>Why do chinese hate dogs?
... Is that a thing? I thought they liked the taste.

Chinese don't hate dogs, they just eat them. Do you hate cows and pigs? Muslims think dogs are "unpure", this isn't hate either, just religious bullshit.

Dogs are reliable, loyal to a fault, brave, intelligent, can be trained not to harm anyone unless it's in defense of themselves or their master and can be left around your children unsupervised.

If Muslims were more like the dogs they hate, I'd actually start liking them.

They are hated because Muhammad declared them unclean, hated and etc.
He declared them to be that way because merchants trained guard dogs that would wake the traders up if bandits were trying to sneak into the camp at night to slit some throats.
They also bit the shit out of aggressors and fought loyally for their masters whenever Muhammad was raiding their caravans.

kek really?

Always funny how they subsume Australoid Pakis under "Asian"

>dogs

Is dogger okay?