The Brower Debate

Is there a browser that meets the following?

*No botnet (or could be disabled)
*customizable (security, aesthetic, addons)
*No botnet
*works
*wont break with winshit 8's high contrast themes
*doesnt have a built in non disableable botnet ffs

Asking for a friend

I'd say chrome

Ungoogled chromium is the correct answer.

Netrunner

Iridium is the even more correct answer.

2017 not just using safari

install gentoo
then install google chrome

you are worried about what your browser leaks yet you are running a windows operating system please go back and re-read what you've just said to everyone so you can understand why you are a big silly boo boo

Ya but im stuck with windy at least on this laptop, got linux on my desktop. At least its not """upgraded""" to winshit 10.

Are these just memes? someone want to sell me on them?

duckduckgo

Seamonkey

From iridium's website..

>Iridium is just fast in any way. It starts very fast and loads and renders also very complex web sites really fast.
>Chromium (which Iridium is based on) is a very secure browser, yes.
>Just anybody can use iridium right away.
>But it does call home to Google.

k thanks pajeet

tabbed -c surf -e

you've been in the dark so long that the smallest glimmer of hope is blinding.

I say chrome as well

As wrong as it gets

nigga when

Firefox but le ess jew double u meme means it's shit, right?

Chrome

anything wrong with waterfox and iridium?

chrome mini

What's wrong with Firefox?

resource hog

Im mostly satisfied with firefox. A bit peeved I cant block google.analytics on about:addons but also I was hoping to find a browser that isnt completely fucked by my using of high contrast themes. Its a minor thing that I'd like to have since you can set up some truly comfy schemes.

Id go with something like icecat, seamonkey or palemoon, but obviously you'll notice that they are far behind firefox in terms of changes.

Firefox itself isn't as bad as chromium based browsers, but the default settings are terrible in terms of privacy. Furthermore, it integrates somewhat unproven technologies in an effort to keep up with chrome, which leads to possible insecurities.

Another somewhat viable option is sandboxing, i.e. using a user-friendly yet privacy-unfriendly browser in a VM and disposing it after the use of a single task. Quebes OS does this well, it might be to resource heavy to do in VMware/Virtualbox

i dont get it ? you think thats same fag ?

no I think that anybody mentioning Chrome or some Chrome offshoot has just been sad for so long they forgot what being happy feels like

Safari is clearly the best and /comfiest/ browser

Kevin Parnell could you be a bigger faggot

Soon?

/kevin.parnell.3152
found you Kevin :) You should probably make it so that your fb banner isn't *also* your macbook layout HAHAHAHA

nice memelord hat

>using windows

Thanks I saw it at an event I was at and thought it would make a good selfie. Also I've posted it here before

m'lady you need to delete this post and report all of my posts. If you think it's a good idea to unironically post yourself here you are sadly mistaken.

/kevin.parnell.3152

im jacking off

must be hot in Lakeland/Stuart

congrats on being the only white Kevin Parnell I've ever seen

Kevin Parnell is such a cool name.

Comodo Dragon.

I have no fucking clue why you autists aren't using it yet..
>literally chrome but without the botnet

????????

Iridium still phones home to Google.

It is, gonna be even hotter in Lakeland though.

So this is what a macfag looks like.

Oh Kevin Parnell, you rascal

notice the trans-batwoman/furry in the background. KP here is clearly a leftist degenerate.

you don't mind if I use your facebook to make a linkedin for you right?

I already have a linkedin lol.
It was a thing at my uni called FL Polycon. I'm personally more Libertarian/Classical Liberal/Conservative.

please report this thread and delete your posts before I am dox you to all of these institutions out of principle. Sup Forums is *user*--honor that culture.

What the fuck, man. Why are you treating Kev like this?

I have no idea idea why he's being this rude

Ohmygosh kevin you're so lucky this is 2017 Sup Forums.

Chrome is not so aesthetic and is not very customisable.