What is the Sup Forums appliance manufacturer of choice?

What is the Sup Forums appliance manufacturer of choice?

I bought an LG washer/dryer combo because it was on sale and it vibrates like fuck, I actually got a complain from the neighbours downstairs because of it. I returned it ofc and now I'm shopping for a new one.

>he trusts a company that makes $7 mice with his laundry

[spoiler] Miele [/spoiler]

P R O F I L O
R
O
F
I
L
O

>I bought an LG washer/dryer combo because it was on sale and it vibrates like fuck,

buy "anti-vibration foam" or just buy an inch thick styrofoam plate. in every building supplies store

Thanks for the useful advice.

OBH Nordica is fucking shit. I've returned their air purifier twice before giving up on them. I don't think I've ever had a problem with anything made by Phillips.

>buying new washers and dryers with PC boards in them
>wanting to replace the $400 board or the entire machine every 5 years
fuck that. i bought a speed queen set and that should last forever. all mechanical switches and controls. not to mention, the wash tub fills up all the way. HE is a gimmick which doesn't do shit.

I got a entry-midrange Bosch and it's fine. Only makes a bit of high-pitched noise while spinning the laundry.

If you want something high-end, try a Miele.

>speed queen
absolutely this

>Sup Forums - Consumer Reports

Bad Dragon.

>all mechanical switches and controls.
I miss my old Whirlpool washer and dryer. Black on almond, an aesthetic nightmare but damn if it wasn't reliable. It became a victim of too much money and HE meme.

Well, this board has been monopolised by a PC-centric culture for too long.

I, for one, wouldn't mind seeing more threads about more types of technology. I suppose you don't want this board to be strictly about academic research or some shit like that.

So what else could it be about? Linux and anime all day?

>lg

enjoy your bootloop

This, and make sure it's level. You can usually adjust the height of the stands on the bottom corners to level it out.

If it vibrates, you didn't install it properly.

Every decent WM has adjustable feet to prevent it from vibrating.

You're right, that's probably his problem. He probably tried to wash his dragon dildo collection by itself, but if you don't throw a towel in there with them they bounce around too much and cause a ton of noise.

I'd take a Sup Forums that was programming and appliances over graphics cards and CPUs any day, as long as the programming part is /prog/, not /dpt/.

Why do you niggers talk about programming so much? It's about as interesting or useful as comparing the experience of birthing your last shit.

What do you talk about? What would you like Sup Forums to talk about?

put tennis balls underneath it

OP please tell me you removed the travel rods first?

Where the fuck do you buy shit that willl last you a lifetime?

I remember my grandma had her shit working for like 30 years.

LG appliances really fucking suck OP, had a shitty LG fridge that barely chugs along and a shitty absolute dogshit LG washer. They are absolutely 100% designed with planned obsolescence. Get a MAYTAG washer, thing is simple in design, easy to fix, and has a 10 year warranty. No stupid "smart" interfaces that break constantly and are a gimmick.

This was my thought. New HE washers, LG included, may not be built to last, but mine sure as fuck doesn't vibrate like described.

If you left the shipping bolts in, though, the drum wouldn't have any suspension and it would shake the goddamned walls.

Did you remove the transit screws?

Speed Queen for the win, but you better hurry they are being forced to change them in 2018 per Government Regulations.
user said "the wash tub fills up all the way"
about $2000 US for washer and dryer. Only buy from someone who will service it. (Your closest Speed Queen dealer)

This.
German high quality engineering. Don't trust any shitty non-german brands when it comes to machines.

Can y'all explain what's meme about HE? Genuinely curious
>tfw Kenmore washer

It's alright but the idiots who put it in fucked something up because the water only comes out hotter than Satan's liquid shit and I've been too lazy to fix it over the past four years of living here.

Miele is real nice but $2500 for just the washer.

uses less water and shit, some automatically detect how much water you need for your load of laundry that you put it.

Yeah. I mean I get what it does. But there's been reference to the "HE meme" in the thread and I was curious if there was substance behind that dismissal or not.

oh my bad

Zug is ultra quiet but mega expensive. May not be available in your country.

Bosch. Miele.

Everything else is shit-tier nowadays.

Moan about the price if you like, everyone else is making them to break.

But serious vibration like that is most likely an installation problem. You did take the travel bolts out, right?

Daikin my home boy

You actually feel like you're getting what you pay for when you buy their stuff

Threadjack!

What is the Sup Forums DC powered application manufacture of choice?

>we solar powered now

I liked Samsung, LG, AEG, Bosch, Miele, Electrolux and Zug.

Samsung and LG should typically be the best deals among these.

Make sure you properly installed the machine.

That's more likely the problem than something else, unless the machine was used or transported very improperly.

The company is a conglomerate of Korea. You probably are also mad that you used an exploding phone when you knew full well those fuckers make ovens.

All dryers vibrate. It's the fact you live on the top floor that neighbors get pissy

Gorenje all the way. I've had their appliances for years without any issues. My grandmother has a Gorenje laundry machine from the 70s. Still works flawlessly.

I assume you checked to see if it was positioned stably?

washing machines will flip the fuck out if they're not aligned properly and/or have shit underneath them that doesn't belong

>tfw

I use a Panasonic slant tub front load HE DC inverter washer.
Much quieter than the top loader it replaced and a noticeable drop in water and electric bills.

Also my clothes don't get tangled and light fabrics don't get damaged.

reminder to wash your lolis once a week

Bosch is shit. Their fridges of stainless steel began to rust within 2years. Utter shit.

Miele

I have some stainless Bosch stuff and no rust. but stainless isn't stain-free. do you live in a salty/humid environment? did you use agressive cleaners? (protip: don't) a thin coat of oil should preserve the finish even in harsh conditions.

Miele
Buy used if you cant afford new, its not.like they break anyway.

Miele

>the German meme

Hasn't been true since the 90s

...did you make sure the faucet was turned on?