White Latin American thread:Happy birthday America edition

White Latin American thread:Happy birthday America edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_diaspora
twitter.com/AnonBabble

im italian

I am 25 percent amerindian, so no.

From which part of Italy?

I am Greek

I'm Argentinian.

I am a Greek.

I am a greek

Happy birthday northen neighbors

>Costa Rica and Argentina are literally whiter than America

CAN'T

MAKE

THIS

SHIT

UP

I am a Mapuche

I'm a Spaniard.

I am Greek

I'm Surinamese

Happy birthday USA!!

Seriously ARGENTINA IS WHITE AS FUCK.
Today another white guy such as myself told me how white I am. UMAD

>Reminder that unless your country had an explicit policy to prevent blacks from immigrating there you cannot be considered white

I am Greek

Sorry m8, but this is the original one

I am Colonel Mustard.

>El Salvador is white
i-is this a new meme?

I am legend

Salvadorians have always been white, my friend.

Wrong, OP's one is the original.

the same thread every day. Stop making fake maps OP.

>Portugal not edited
Shit map

I thought Jujuy was more mixed than the rest of Argentina?

T.b.h I prefer this map. Yes, North of Argentina is more mixed and American Natives heritage is high. I posted the previous map because OP post the same thread everyday to show Mexico as white. I don't give a fuck about skins, but OP is obsessed

guess muh heritage gentlemen

>Jalisco not light blue
Some of the whitest Mexicans I've seen are from jalisco.

>White Latin American
>white
>latin american

what kink of climate do you have there mi negro

All the maps of that Argie are edited from the original ones to make Mexico look less white.
How many fake maps are you going to post user?

> Posting maps without source

This is the original one. End of the thread

every map of argentina and race is biased and bullshit, we don't have a racial census and never had.

What will we do in this thread?

En primer lugar, argentina mas blanco que USA?? ok en tu sueño pero portugal igual de blanco que uruguay? ,mejor dejen de colorear sus mapas en paint son unos morenos obsesionados con el color de su piel...y tu eres el unico mexicano que postea eso siempre, indios

>giving a fuck about race

I know morochos with much more money and success with women that anyone on Sup Forums will ever have, only autists care about skin/hair/eye color and ethnicity.

And hell latinas are 1000 times hotter than plain white girls.

>This is the original
>links to a made that you made yourself.

Los únicos que veo obsesionados por su color de piel son ustedes con sus mapitas de mierda. Encima, si me decís que Chile es blanco bueno, otro meme más, pero ¿Mexico? Literalmente indígenas con españoles degenerados.
Me importa una mierda el color de piel, pero dejame decirte que prefiero mil veces tener abuelos polacos e italianos (como los míos) antes que españoles y mayas, como los tuyos.

Why is Colombia bluer than Mexico in your map when Mexico is genetically more European than Colombia?

>Says that he don't understands why people cares about race
>proceeds to bash Mexicans and Spaniards

As someone that has been to Argentina I can assure you that your country is as white as ours.

/thread

>Latina
>a race

>I visited your country therefore I know everything about it
Let me tell you about when I went to Mexico. Everyone looked like mayans, it all smelled like grease and niggers who tried to sell me shit talked to me in English because they thought I was American. Stop priding yourself about being white when your grandfather is an Spaniard who raped Mayans.

MAS ROCHAS ARGIE

Having european blood doesnt mean you are white, like you for example

Holy shit Costa Rica bringing the banter

I kinda wish there were more light-eyed dark-haired pale girls around here tho. They're usually either Southern European white or blondes. Kinda makes me want to go to Paraná to get me some qt Polish(and therefore probably jewish) girls.

>As someone that has been to Argentina I can assure you that your country is as white as ours.
lmao, either you're a pro b8er or an incredibly delusional autist

Not him but according to genetic studies Argentina is around 65% white and Mexico is around 60% so it's very likely

It's actually 85% for Argentina and 17% for Mexico. Still, why are you so obsessed with "muh whiteness" when you live in a country where it doesn't change anything because it's full of shitskins?

>Mexico is around 60%
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

NO PUEDO MÁS SENIORES

el mayaNO

Wait, why does Paraguay have no data? What the fuck goes on over there?

Nobody knows. Though when I was a kid we had a Ukrainian-Paraguayan maid at home. She spoke Guarani too, which is weird. She got fired after she stole something, kek.

I have argentinian tv channels in my tv and no way your guys are 85% white, the cities, streets and people look the same.
>It's full of shitskins
It's not, why are you in such a state of denial? You might look up the whitest picture of an urban congregation in Argentina and it would look the same.

Are these daily threads

1. An elaborate ruse
2. The work of a man that needs medical help
3. Both

Please respond.