NVIDIA Announces Quadro And TITAN xP External GPU Solutions, OptiX 5.0 SDK

>AMD drones BTFO forever.

>AMD isn’t the only hardware company making waves this week at SIGGRAPH 2017. NVIDIA is looking to bolster its position in the professional graphics arena with a few new breakthroughs. The first of which is the addition of two new external graphics solutions that are targeted at professional artists and designers who primarily work with notebooks.

>NVIDIA is making it possible for these professionals to use either Pascal-based TITAN xP or Quadro graphics cards within an external GPU (eGPU) enclosure. NVIDIA will be partnering with a number of hardware partners including Bizon, Magma, and Sonnet, who will make compatible solutions available in September.

>“While more computer power than ever is needed for VR, photoreal rendering and AI workflows, mobile systems are getting thinner and lighter, with limited performance and memory,” said Bob Pette, NVIDA VP for Professional Visualization. “Our eGPUs can now solve this problem, enabling creatives to plug into our most capable GPUs so they could do their best work on the most graphically demanding applications.”

>NVIDIA is also playing up two of its strengths in artifice intelligence (AI) by launching the OptiX 5.0 SDK. With version 5.0, the OptiX is gaining ray tracing support to help speed up processing with regards to visual designs. This new release also adds GPU-accelerated motion blur along with AI-enhanced denoising capabilities.

hothardware.com/news/nvidia-quadro-titan-x-external-gpu-optix-50-sdk#aFRDxepqPwVzSVoZ.99

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uraNu-H9S6I
amd.com/en-us/innovations/software-technologies/technologies-gaming/xconnect
egpu.io/forums/mac-setup/pcie-slot-dgpu-vs-thunderbolt-3-egpu-internal-display-test/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hey yeah that's cool and all ..

>AMD drones BTFO forever.

You can't help but piss all over yourself, can you?

So, if regular Titan is 999$ how much is this gonna be?

It's a "Professional" eGPU so you can expect it to cost $500 for the base model.

>what is XConnect

>Wait™

youtube.com/watch?v=uraNu-H9S6I
>March 10th, 2016

amd.com/en-us/innovations/software-technologies/technologies-gaming/xconnect

No waiting involved, dipshit.

No one buys AMD in the real world.

Dumb frogposter.

eGPU is a joke.

Dumb pajeet lover.

No it's not.

Idiot.

What's better than a 2017 MacBook Pro for mobile and then when you get to your desk you connect 1 cable for dock/GPU and go full speed?

Poorfag kys

>MBP
Useless if your CPU is going to thermal throttle down to 0.8 GHz.

When I get to my desk I use a desktop that's several times stronger and cheaper, since that's on my desk and eGPU completely defeats the purpose of a fucking PORTABLE MACHINE

Retard.

What are you planning to do that loads the CPU @ 100%?

If you are a gaymen, no more than 20% will be used.

I guess you don't have a job that requires you to quickly switch from mobile to desktop.

Doesn't mean it's not needed or a popular option.

Many companies have MacBook Pros that people dock on Mac displays. I've seen em, everyone's seen em, you seem like a poor IT sysadmin fag virgin.

If you need to switch then you use ssh you fuckwit clueless nigger, not a shitty eGPU that's impossible to carry around.

Fuck off and take your shitty gimmicks with you.

>SSH

Sorry, I'm not a fucking autist, MORON.

Some of us do our deeds in the Adobe suite and send emails and leave for the rest of the day.

Fucking autistic faggot you should be castrated.

SOPA MACACO

Is this brazillian thing something new here?

I don't get it.

You'll get it in a few days, we're trying out anti-glueater measures, still in BETA

He is calling him a brazilian monkey, that keeps shitposting in the AMD threads for bananas.

I'm white from Minnesota. The fuck you talking about nigger?

DELICA?

SOPA

Sodo Sopa?

>using a quadro on a laptop
>cpu at .8ghz due to throttle

>go full speed?

You don't, you lose enmough performance it's generally equivalent to your GPU being taken down a tier.

egpu.io/forums/mac-setup/pcie-slot-dgpu-vs-thunderbolt-3-egpu-internal-display-test/

>Buy 1080
>Stick it in your eGPU
>You've now spent double the money to achieve 1070 performance

>poorfag
Can't even have more than one GPU at a time LOL

Apple users btfo

Shill

Aren't they dual cores too?

It's the new /r/amd forced meme to replace image xxxx.

It's not even funny. Just kys.

UMA DELICIA

ATE SOME SPICY CURRY AND HAD TO TAKE A FEUCKHUEG VEGA TODAY. IT TOOK A WHOLE ROLL OF TOILET PAPER JUST TO WIPE MY AMD CLEAN.

HUEHUEHUEHHUEHUE THE WORDS VEGA AND SHIT, AND AMD AND ASS ARE INTERCHANGABLE HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

bait thread

bait

I'M A SPICY CURRY AND HAD TO SQUAT A FEUCKHUEG VEGA IN RIVER. IT TOOK A WHOLE LEFT HAND JUST TO WIPE MY AMD CLEAN BUT POOJEET STILL FEEL DIRTY INSIDE.

HUEHUEHUEHHUEHUE NO LOO TO POO IN HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

ESPOSA CORES?

external prof cards

sure call me when there will be a protocol to handle massive amounts of data for such a work

>elf nigress
What did Emoji mean by this

Milhouse.jpg

ESTA QUE¿

Stop being a faggot.

XAXAXA

You think this is an AMD thread?

Global Rule 6
>The quality of posts is extremely important to this community. Contributors are encouraged to provide high-quality images and informative comments.

At least put some quality to your shitposts.

>Is this brazillian thing something new here?
Cancer isn't new user.
>I don't get it.
No one does. It's unfunny cancer.

> >The quality of posts is extremely important to this community
Joke of the year.

>You'll get it in a few days, we're trying out anti-glueater measures, still in BETA
>we're
I hope you all get raped by niggers.

There's no niggers here.

S-STOP IT I-I'M NOT A MONKEY

Go drink some bleach, you dumb fucking shit stain.

>NVidia announces thing that has existed for 10 years.