Google's search results aren't ri-

>Google's search results aren't ri-

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/transparencyreport/safebrowsing/diagnostic/?hl=en#url=wikileaks.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Search "European People History" and tell me your results.

google suggestions/results for controversial topics are intentionally grating to get your attention

Everyone already knew this you idiot

all i got was normies from Sup Forums getting triggered by a google bomb

That Google's search results are rigged? Woops, silly me then for posting what everyone already knew.

Well as we all know Google is all about "doing the right thing". There must be a good explanation for why they are trying to brainwash me into liking Hilary. Must be that I don't even want to live or something.

You clearly know nothing about history if your getting triggered by black people.

Secondly, just because you put the word 'European' in the search results doesn't mean your going to get white people.

Hello, google

But hes right, most of south europe is hardly white

Now that we know what an enormous mistake Drumpf was, why are you people still complaining about Hillary?

>Sup Forums uses Bing
Kek

People raugh at me for using bing
but I'm not raughing

>Sup Forums doesn't know Europe is a continent
Why am I not surprised.

Still laughing at you.

many of the "open" search sites regurge just results from google

Yahoo pulls results from Bing, noob.

Who uses google's search? Decentralization of information is key, and google has the market cornered with Youtube.

I'm:
>Tutanota for mail
>FF for browser
>DDG for search
>Libre office for documents
>MS/Linux for PC OS
>Apple for phone OS
Why would you give any single company more than the bare minimum?

>not using the best search engine

WE

For a long time now I suspected that Google hired that hack moot to give them direct access to shill the boards and the constant flood of posters like
who want to make this place more PC than a Reddit default only enforce my opinion.

seriously man, why does google have problems with the truth?

only god knows how many good search results I miss because google hides them from me...

>tfw you realize the internet is slowly but definitely being centralized and regulated

>yfw you realize GPUs and CPUs that came out in 2016 or later dont provide support for windows 8.1 or lower
>this is just their first step

>tfw Linux can't be used anymore on future hardware(30-40yrs from now) due to limitations (hardware works only on Microsoft/Apple Regulated OS)

lol, i'm switching to bing...

pajeet search engine at least thinks I can handle the truth

They hired moot for PR reasons.

not sure if related but google image search got shit too, cant find most of the images and have to use yandex, fuck google

Then I stop using the computer when I can't maintain the old stuff at an affordable price.

Are there any US laws similar to the anti-trust act for politically-motivated collusion?

Spotted the nigger larping as Italian. Kill yourself please.

>tfw live in northeurope
>my city is filled with muzzies
>im one of them

how much for you're sister bro? I want one of those traditional waifus, not a western slut.

only creeps and other drumpf voters use niche search engines because muh NSA. normal people with social lifes just use google and thats why the results differ, because of the audience.

Yes cause europe was full of niggers in the past am i right ? Fuck off you idiot . Not even egyptians were black

blacks will now increasingly be members of the european people. google is doing its job to remind us that they were here since a bit longer than the last 20 years. get used to it or make babies, then europe might not need immigration.

search up "oven"

>claims to be muslim
>lets a dog inside his home

this is me

my sisters are all whores, they are only traditional when they are with family, if they're outside they take off their hijab and wear short skirt and tops and go full kafir. muslim girls here usually have had sex before marriage but they take it up the ass because muh virginity
not my dog, im not a practicing muslim though, family thinks i am(thats how everyone here is)
You can't leave islam if you're born into it, if you try to, the rest of the family will be forced to honorkill you.(if they don't they will be known as kafirs amongst their relatives and end up getting honorkilled themselves)

gas thyself

I use DDG because fuck google, but half the time I have to use google anyway because ddg is pretty shit.

"Trump is "
>Google's first proposition
"Trump is a cat"
>Bing's first proposition
"Trump is an idiot"

You're a completely brainwashed Anglo if you think blacks played any role in Europe's history

too late

do you like anal

>my sisters are all whores
wtf man, what kind of muslims are you. did you try throwing battery acid into their faces?

>European People History
Why the fuck do they pay me $13.50/hr to tell them when they fuck up their search result lists just to do this?

its funny because google actively steals, or compares its results from bing

i evaluate search results for google and they regularly bring in bing results

>mfw posting using captcha
>they getting me

Nigger it's the other way around the google vs bing sets are hilarious because bing is fucking retarded results 9/10 tasks.

WE WUZ EARLS N SHIET

It's actually the other way around. There was some controversy about it a while ago.

Search American inventors

lol, they even turned Benjamin Franklin into a nigger??

wtf is going on? 1984?

Sup Forums will defend this

>ignoring the fact that only weirdos and old people use bing and yahoo.

>reddit
>a reputable news site
I ain't defending that shit, nigger

>fact
Is that what liberals are calling their narrative points these days?

Do you know any non-weirdos or non-oldpeople who don't use Google?

Must be weird wanting an unbiased search engine when SJW companies have truth turned on its head, right?

Okay, could somebody explain to me what this shit is doing in google search?

>tfw lived to experience Google search before they kiked it up

2011 google search engine was out of this world, literally a mind reader
now it's gone to shit and not just because of stuff like in the OP

>2017
>using google

Who has the picture of when google changed the definition of cuck to link to "cuckservative" and alt-rights after donald got the repub nomination

Liar

i have bad news for you, it's personalized search results for you user

Except I never visited sites that could fit the theme and almost never use google search. I would expect something animu related or "sports" (since for some reason Google, based on what data it collected so far, thinks that Im a girl interested in sportswear, especially swimsuits).

Unless it personalize by whole home?

I'm getting similar things in a private browsing session.

you have a phone right? google has listened in to the talks about your homosexuality with your dog and wants to give you tips

So you are saying Google does indeed spy on people illicitly?

you gave them the permission when you tapped ok on that eula you never read

Does Google have the permission to watch me take a shit too?

>who want to make this place more PC than a Reddit default only enforce my opinion.
south europeans not being white is literally what ethnic nationalists believe you retard

Excpet I dont have a dog and I have Windows phone instead ;_;

Only retarded snownigger Varg followers think that South European aren't white

I'm starting to think they legitimately flipped the results from these two search terms around.

> im not a practicing muslim though, family thinks i am(thats how everyone here is)
Awesome. Your country is full of pretending to be muslimes.

they love fucking young boys in arab countries, not even joking/trolling.

that sounds racist

majority of posters are
a) mobile
b) from reddit

so of course this site is shit now, even the meetups (ikr) other boards have shows majority of posters are retarded mixed race teens

Who doesn't? Young boys look and feel almost like young girls.

southern yuropoors are shitskins, so not much difference

Is this a confession of your guilt?

No we are white as fuck. Everytime i go ouyi only see white people. You think we are brown because all the "south euro" people you've met are actually arabs or mulattos pretending to be South Euro

>think
if their skin matches the color of shit, and their hair is black and curly, they aren't close to being white

kek have you seen a southern greek in person?

also

>we are white as fuck
maybe compared to subsaharans, but even then...

>brown skin
>Curly hair
You have never seen a real South Euro in your life lmao. Post a pic of what you think a south euro looks like

The last part about Google listing wikileaks as a dangerous site is false: google.com/transparencyreport/safebrowsing/diagnostic/?hl=en#url=wikileaks.org

WE

It may have since been unlisted.

It's the same thing with getting news via Google Assistant. It constantly sends me negative articles on Trump from the likes of Huffpost and BuzzFeed with the reason being, "You've shown interest in Donald Trump". I've literally never received an article recommendation from Assistant that frames him in a positive light.

Holy shit, try "white man white woman." Wtf is this?

>europa
>white
laughin_anime_girls.png

--
Sent from South America's whitest country.

wowwwwww wtf why are there no black couples here wowwwwwwwwwwww
wtf is this white supremacist bullshit