Holy Moly. I might be paranoid, but serious now:

Holy Moly. I might be paranoid, but serious now:
I accidentaly allowed all Scripts in my browser via noscript, but only YouTube was opened, so no big deal, i just disabled every script the side doesnt need to work.
Only a little before that, i critically commented some videos about CIA, writing about facts many people dont know. About 1 minute after i blocked all the Scripts again, i got a fucking blue screen.
What happened, might this have something to do with what i think?

Other urls found in this thread:

exif.regex.info/exif.cgi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>he smokes lucky strikes
Fucking "Imma pretend I'm a poor and starving artist" Berlin hipster

run

It's an empty package i use for storing things.
I smoke pueblo btw.
Why do you automatically assume im from Berlin, only because my screen shows german?

Also: I have no idea why this picture is on its side.

Now i actually want to know if im making up stupid stuff, or if it's actually possible i got kinda "attacked" or infected or anything

Dont worry , youre using windows so you clearly dont give a fuck about security

i do, but i have like no knowledge in all this code shit in linux versions.
I know, no matter what i would do, agencys like CIA could always get into my machine, but atleast not every single hacker.

Can you just tell me your opinion if im just paranoid or actually something happened?

The crash is most likely unrelated to anything personal, but youre also a german posting on Sup Forums so no doubt youre being monitored (not personally) by MS and your info being sold to who knows who.

Why do you think a german on 4ch is getting monitored? I mean, it actually feels like im getting monitored. Sometimes a whole website turns black randomly. But i found nothing similar happening to others and assumed its a simple bug because of different extensions.

sometimes i forget Sup Forums has actual schizos

just install Arch, Ubuntu or whatever you like.
Than this won't happen again.
Free yourself from the Microsoft shackles!

>Why do you automatically assume im from Berlin
I didn't assume, you forgot to strip your JPEG of location metadata.

>i critically commented some videos about CIA, writing about facts many people dont know. About 1 minute after i blocked all the Scripts again, i got a fucking blue screen.
Mom, is that you? What are you doing in Germany? What have I told you about reading conspiracies on the internet?

Sup Forums strips that out automatically

That code hasn't been updated in ages, and Hiroshima Nagasaki has forgotten to take into account newer XMP fields that weren't standardized when moot originally wrote the code.

so how do you read them out? I tried some only exif reader, but it didn't show anything

I certainly don't see any location data here
exif.regex.info/exif.cgi

>exif
Didn't I just fucking say XMP for crying out loud?

my tool also reads XMP, but still doesn't show anything.
What are you using?
I think your just trying to scare OP

>I think your just trying to scare OP
Shut the fuck up OP.

Kommst du von Sup Forums oder von Reddit? Egal woher, du musst zurückgehen, user. Wir wollen dich hier nicht.

can't you read?

op here.
i just.. didnt even care.
i didnt even think anyone else would care.
also, even if i would be in berlin right now, WHO FUCKING CARES IF YOU KONW???

i knew retards are still around

WEN INTERESSIERT DENN WAS DU WILLST?
BRING DICH UM DU HURENSOHN

Autist noob

i remember why i left 4ch.
Its full of really retarded people who will never understand, THEY are retarded, not the ones they call retarded. :D

(i know i will trigger you with that emoji)

Wait. Do you really think CIA is what they want you to believe they are for?
That actually made me laugh.

Read the information given to you, you have an issue with your audio driver, namely "ffusb2audio.sys"

More detailed information can be found in the memory dump if required.

I DID NEVER READ THAT
AAAAAAAAH lul

>Lucky strike
I love you