You guys are determined to make this website look like shit. Why?

You guys are determined to make this website look like shit. Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.pantsu.cat/search?c=_&userID=0&q=HorribleSubs
horriblesubs.info/2017/05/nyaa-si-our-new-home-for-our-torrents/
github.com/nyaadevs/nyaa
roosterteeth.com/forum/comics-&-anime/topic/2255953
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/text/cartel/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/text/nyaa/type/op/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How is it shit ?

Anime=shit.

It's literally website full of anime
You are also on korean cartoon imageboard

Sup Forums is the designated shitting street

>He says anime is shit
>In a fucking image board
Don't forget where you are, normie.

Because weeaboos always take things too far

What do you mean user? i think it looks good

What do you mean, "why"? You have a lot of empty space on your wide monitor, having Ren-chan there wouldn't hurt.

What crappy monitor do you have...

By the way, why old torrents have every comment shown twice?

True. If someone thinks anime is shit he should go to Sup Forums.

FUCK ALL DA WEEABOOS

hey, I used the qbit plugin and downloaded some Naruto
thanks a bunch
>that ending
doesn't even become hokage wtf desu

Who gives a shit? It already lost to nyaa.si. No credible group will post their stuff on pantsu, so enjoy your late reuploads and transcoded shit.

nyaa.pantsu.cat/search?c=_&userID=0&q=HorribleSubs

>No credible group will post their stuff on pantsu
going to need a reason why?

Can't you see how trashy it looks?
>no tracker numbers
>no comments
>bloated torrent names (hint: bold a shit)
>no torrent highlights
>no alternated color for each row
these two last points are why I left to nyaa.si

The racist sexist alt-right owners.

>>no tracker numbers
nyaa.si doesn't have that either
>>no comments
that is wrong
>>no torrent highlights
what's that?

no, seriously, I have been out of anime for so goddamn long because Id rather read the manga or novels they come from that there is next to nothing any given season for me to pick up, I have no idea the last 5-7 years of bullshit that has been happening in anime. just checked, the last time I even mildly kept up with anime was 7 years ago after that its either I download entire seasons at once or only older stuff got downloaded.

are you for real?
1) I want to see trusted submitters
2) I want to see comment numbers as it's a rought estimation of how shit or good the release is especially for first time or less known posters
3) does not really matter but if columns are here, fill them with real informations instead of 0 everywhere.
4) this should be the norm for almost everything displayed in a array.

They should add a second Ren on the other direction

No, seriously. That is the reason. pantsu's connections to alt-right ideologies possessed by its owners are why the major fansub groubs as well as Horriblesubs who isn't really a fansubber will not post their torrents to it and use nyaa.si as their base.

horriblesubs.info/2017/05/nyaa-si-our-new-home-for-our-torrents/

They don't know what bootstrap is.

holy shit you're not joking, I thought you were fucking with me.

Some how I now know why maid dragone was ruined in the west and how people let it happen.

>go on site
>greens are there
>S/L/D show up
>not sure what you mean with 4
But comments number doesn't show up. That is really an issue.

>Using closed-source websites

>are you for real?
?????????????????????????
no wonder you use .si

>closed-source
>github.com/nyaadevs/nyaa
Not really.

More like imaginary connections to be correct

He's right about the comments and the last part which I suppose means the alternated colors (no idea why would someone like that).

They have a general for this, but you made this thread because everyone filtered their general since it's literally advertisement for their dead tracker site.

Here's the thing, the owner of that website (Nyaa Pantsu) tried really hard to become the next Nyaa. He called everyone a shill or cartel when they requested features. He insisted on the mascot for three months instead of improving the tracker and fixing bugs. He made sure to cry to the mods if somebody put it www.nyaa.si in his general's original post's info to have it deleted immediately. He boasted about the fact that his site got a couple of thousand views from Japanese IPs for one week. And what's happened since then? Well. Nyaa.si replaced the previous Nyaa and the owner of Nyaa Pantsu said "we're no longer a tracker but a site scraping torrents from trackers". Which is funny, because most trackers banned Nyaa Pantsu's scrapers.

And did you guys know? The Nyaa Pantsu dev used to be part of the "cartel".
roosterteeth.com/forum/comics-&-anime/topic/2255953

"ewhal4" is Pantsu Dev. :)

The comment used to be there but last update removed it, and they're coming back next update
He probably has weird eyes issues that requires the color alternating or he loses track of which torrent he's looking at, as torrent names being so close to size (& seeder count) allows to keep track easily even without different colors and even if you were to remove the border that separates each torrents

I also forgot to add: The Pantsu Dev has been shilling his site since the moment the previous Nyaa died and look how dead it is. Fucking adorable.

that's a load of lies, probably a copy paste

All his talk of shilling, especially here, and sites banning panstu's scraper was definitely not a lie.

No, that's a load of lies
If there's one thing ewhal4 is good at it's not doing anything. He's unbelievably slow at anything to do and his communication skills are absolute dogshit. He heavily lacks motivation to do anything.
What you said was just pure bullshit, ewhal is way too retarded for that.

>watching HorribleSubs

Because they're all tied into the nyaa.si/ex-.eu management and have no reason to use anything else?

>watching HorribleSubs
lol eat a dick you fucking elitest weeb.

>(Nyaa Pantsu) tried really hard to become the next Nyaa.
This is not a lie, the constant spam on Sup Forums and Sup Forums by him is proof. You know archives is a thing, so blatantly accusing something to be a lie isn't going to help you.

>He called everyone a shill or cartel when they requested features
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/text/cartel/

So many anonymous posts accusing people of being part of the cartel when they're merely requesting features or offering criticism to his shitty website. But what's that? How come Nyaa Pantsu's activity is so low when there's so many "people" accusing others of being part of the cartel? Could it be that Nyaa Pantsu is a samefag with few friends helping him to shill his site?

>He insisted on the mascot for three months instead of improving the tracker and fixing bugs
But this is true.
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/text/nyaa/type/op/

He's been supposedly working and prioritizing the mascot for more than three weeks and the site's been constantly down with lots of bug fixes remaining. What part of this is a lie you cretin?

>He made sure to cry to the mods if somebody put it www.nyaa.si in his general's original post's info to have it deleted immediately.
That's not a lie, this is a fact. You don't see www.nyaa.si in his original post because he cries to the mods to have it deleted so he can make a new general with his original post.
The title of his general has always been "Nyaa Replacements General" but where are the actual replacements? I only see a link to his site with mirror links to it. So much for being a "Nyaa Replacements General". www.nyaa.si made one thread and it was a couple of days after previous Nyaa died, and it still managed to beat Nyaa Pantsu despite the latter's effort of shilling and trying to convince everyone to not go to www.nyaa.si.

>He boasted about the fact that his site got a couple of thousand views from Japanese IPs for one week.
He bragged about it for weeks

>He needs subtitles to watch anime

Enjoy your eyecancer tripcuck

I'll enjoy it on my wqhd gsync monitor.

Part 2.

>Nyaa and the owner of Nyaa Pantsu said "we're no longer a tracker but a site scraping torrents from trackers"
Pantsu Dev started backpedalling after every other tracker banned his site's scrapper and said "we're no longer a tracker but a site scrapping torrents". Look it up in the archive, I'm not here to spoonfeed you.

>And did you guys know? The Nyaa Pantsu dev used to be part of the "cartel".
>roosterteeth.com/forum/comics-&-anime/topic/2255953
This is also not a lie. That is Pantsu Dev you dumb little shit.

> that4chanwolf: you do know it was matt, me, and botox that hacked their shit right
> Wait, really
> yes
> Shit
> does anyone want the database with all the paypal donation info
> Sure
> 47mb of text, god damn
> Lol
> is has every address and email of people who donated
> lmao
> Aoi-chan get that?

Funny cuz it's true.

>couple of thousand views from japs

That's fucking adorable

ewhal whatever is some retard newfag, that barely qualifies as a part of the cartel.

>This is not a lie, the constant spam on Sup Forums and Sup Forums by him is proof. You know archives is a thing, so blatantly accusing something to be a lie isn't going to help you.
Lol if you think he made the majority of the threads you're mistaken
He stopped creating them not long after the website started being used a lot here

>He called everyone a shill or cartel when they requested features
>archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/text/cartel/
>So many anonymous posts accusing people of being part of the cartel when they're merely requesting features or offering criticism to his shitty website. But what's that? How come Nyaa Pantsu's activity is so low when there's so many "people" accusing others of being part of the cartel? Could it be that Nyaa Pantsu is a samefag with few friends helping him to shill his site?
Yeah, now you're just being retarded
I'm sorry, i won't read the rest of your post (& the second one) that you bothered to write, i cannot waste any more of my time discussing with someone that make such ridiculous claims without any semblant of proof to back it up.

there is no cartel, it's a boogeyman term. but there's the fact that pantsu dev aka ewhal was in their IRC for a while before previous nyaa disappeared

I don't blame them.
No group with an ounce of respect wants to be associated with man children. Not even I touch NyaaPantsu's shitty site.

He stopped creating them because his friends did it for him.

>I'm sorry, i won't read the rest of your post (& the second one) that you bothered to write
Kill yourself cretin, you made the claim that it's all a lie which is wrong because the archive clearly demonstrates it and now you're running away. Cute!

Nobody gives a shit about comments on Nyaa anyway. They should get it rid of it.

I stopped keeping up with anime for a while and Tsurezure got an adaptation?
What a time to be alive

This. Any Sup Forums users are crypto-fascist, They deserve it.

The fuck? Every two uploaders one won't write important stuff of their release and comments will have them. Comments are useful especially close by the release.

Cartel is a term used for the interconnected groups. There's no "cartel" as Kristen described it, but the term is getting used ironically to mock him. Either way, he's some retarded newfag, he shouldn't be grouped in with the veterans.

But there's no interconnected group(s). You're free to join their IRC and talk to them. Cartel is nothing more than a boogeyman term.

>greens are there
I ony browse anime english and atm only one is green. I'd like trusted releases to be green but I know it requires manual interaction especially if the scrap is automated, this can be a pain to do every time.
>S/L/D show up
still 0 for me (I use firefox 55 if that matter)

>no idea why would someone like that
Because alternate color makes everything more readable. Sure you can get used to it but I can't stop thinking that something is missing.
Bold font everywhere might not be a good idea. Don't know how it renders on other devices but on windows 10 + firefox 55 + standard font settings it looks bloated with small rows.

Interconnected as in members of one groups are largely members of other groups as well and friendly with the rest of the members. That's why Kristen called it cartel. Yes, its a boogeyman term, but it's used ironically, as I said, by those involved. Its a meme way to say "people around NT and groups x/y".

>there is no cartel

everyone knows madokami you pleb

yeah, it's good. you should watch it
vertical tabs extension may have reduced the horizontal resolution.

also .cat peer counts are often inaccurate or flat out doesn't show in my experience.
man, the internet sure is weird.

there's nothing wrong with that, except maybe a lack of zebra striping for readability. It shows all the information needed in a compact way.

>that stupid mascot
lol

Why does the name need to have """pantsu""" in it anyway? Can't it be just nyaa2nd or nyaanext or something? It sounds cringe as fuck.

because the """"""Dev""""""" is autistic retard

Ive stopped visiting this thread like 3 months ago. Which site won in the end?

Why did doki get blacklisted by the cartel on the old nyaa?

What's with those rounded edges and fake 3D look?

>click on the torrent file links
>404 not found

Because doki didn't suck their dick.