youtube.com/watch?v=p0PjECSyJ7w
youtube.com/watch?v=-GvkyKEYRnM
youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4
youtube.com/watch?v=qNpbFN5kTus
archiveofourown.org/tags/David Cameron*s*Nick Clegg/works
twitter.com/junayed_/status/750051646777024513
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why is the cost of living so expensive?

>le negotiating table man will never be relevant enough to meme about ever again

>have been drinking blue slushies after work the last few days
>poo is green
wahey!

too many people want to live

lmao

globalism

Bretty gay desu
Didn't your dad ever tell you not to drink a blue drink?

I have never known the touch of a woman lads

Fed up
Can't sleep
Got to get up in 3 hours
CBA
Just want to curl up and hide away

joe cocks

going a road trip lads

going to crash in my car and spend all my money on petrol and food

i got a car and a sleeping bag and 10 or 15 girls

i roll the nickles man

i run the underground guy

youtube.com/watch?v=p0PjECSyJ7w

no

bags of salty milk and coins

Me too
I'm gay though
Want to know what the touch of a man is like?

like grit and dirty cheese i'd guess

your own fault if youre not butt ugly

ps i had sex in my car last night lads

she found out she didnt have a gag reflex

>if youre not butt ugly
if...

Bad parenting desu
I mean, look at yourself, they're responsible for releasing this mess on the world

Have a word with your parents m8

Reddit flag users:

What do you think of the inclusion of flags representing defunct administrative regions of the United Kingdom in the extension such as Westmorland and Middlesex?

Post you when Scotland leaves, the Union is dead, and all that remains is England.
>youtube.com/watch?v=-GvkyKEYRnM

desu pretty difficult to gag on a 2 incher

reckon dave and nicky ever kissed haha

not going to happen

exhaust pipes don't have gag reflexes :^)

ahaha nice one lad

i'll race you to the cafeteria when the lunch bell rings!!!!!

>ah yes

what did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4

>Scotland's face when
youtube.com/watch?v=qNpbFN5kTus

proper lewd

archiveofourown.org/tags/David Cameron*s*Nick Clegg/works

>what did he mean by this?

>>what did he mean by this?
was it autism?

Went out with a girl, shagged her and then told her it wasnt working out
She said we could just keep it NSA
Buzzin 3bh
Basically convinced her to lete shag her whenever I want and then off fuck afterwards and not have to talk to her till I want my willy wet again

>Anonymous 07/05/16(Tue)03:18:52 No.61693675

starting to think you faggots are joking about having sex, you're all mongs

It's going to happen lad. Nicola Sturgeon aka Malleus Anglicum is already pushing for another referendum and they are definitely going to vote yes. It's over. The dream is over.

I will be sad too lad.

you have to be 18 to use this website

just stopped believing in global warming

who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

Rape is a social construct

WHY LAD

kev

nicola sturgeon can say all she wants, never going to happen.

>>ah yes

>>what did he mean by this?

>Anonymous 07/05/16(Tue)03:18:52 No.61693675

Ah yes, very impressive. But what did they mean by this?

Honestly I hope it does happen, they shouldn't be forced into a decision they didn't make when it affects their entire future. There's no reason they have to be dragged down with us.

how to get a girls number?

Cameron kissed him as soon as the door was closed, as Nick was sliding out of his jacket.

‘Thank you for the ring,’ Cameron whispered. ‘It's lovely.’

Lovely was a word Cameron used a lot; where others would say beautiful, gorgeous, or wonderful, Cameron said lovely. The word seemed to fit his personality somehow, it had a certain shy quality to it Nick found charming.

‘I wanted to you to have it,’ Nick told him, truthfully enough since he did not mention why.

‘I should have got you something better,’ said Cameron. He took Nick's jacket and hung it on the peg, followed by his own, then he turned back and drew Nick into his arms.

‘They're beautiful, David,’ Nick smiled, meaning the cufflinks.

‘I'm terrible at buying presents.’

Something about Cameron's insecurity over his gift softened Nick's mood, which had bordered on distant through the entire evening. He reached up to touch Cameron's face, gazing into Cameron's eyes.

‘I like them,’ Nick said, smiling wider.

‘Really?’ Cameron asked softly.

‘Yes,’ Nick assured him, leaning in to kiss Cameron's lips lightly. ‘I really do.’

Cameron sighed, winding his fingers into Nick's hair, kissing Nick a little deeper and pushing him back against the wall, the smooth material of their coats cool against the back of Nick's neck. He ran his other hand down Nick's side and pressed his whole body forward against Nick.

With a moan, Nick opened his mouth, forgetting for the moment he was not supposed to let his feelings play a part in what he was doing and simply wanting to kiss Cameron, taste his mouth and listen to his breath growing short. He grabbed hold of Cameron and arched into him, moving his feet so his and Cameron's ankles were tangled together.

>[Return] [Catalog] [Top] 44 / 4 / 19 / 1 [Update] [Auto] 5
>Please support Sup Forums by disabling your ad blocker on *.Sup Forums.org/*, purchasing a self-serve ad, or buying a Sup Forums Pass.
>Delete Post: [File Only] DeleteStyle:
>[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Edit][Settings] [Home]
>All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. >Comments are owned by the Poster.
>About • Feedback • Legal • Contact

>Has anyone married as a result of a "if we're still single by (age)" pact? How did it work out?

Feel bad for this buffoon.

‘Nick,’ groaned Cameron.

‘God, I want you, Dave,’ Nick whispered. He was glad he did not say something else because he had not meant to speak at all. Cameron's body was pressing him back into the wall again while his hands slid between them and started to undo Nick's belt and trousers.

Nick let his head fall back against the coats and closed his eyes as Cameron kissed his neck, biting down on his lip to keep himself from unintentionally saying anything else; he bit too hard when Cameron's hand moved inside his underwear, yelping with pain and pleasure as Cameron's hand wrapped around his cock, quickly stroking until he was hard.

Then Cameron was gone. Nick opened his eyes, confused, and reached out to pull Cameron back to him. He had forgotten himself so much that all he had been doing was stand there, arms hanging by his sides. Cameron pushed Nick's hands away, smiling in a wicked way that made Nick's stomach bottom out; fear flickered for a second, jolting its way nervously through him, until Cameron thudded to his knees in front of where Nick was standing.

‘David, fuck, what are you-’

The question faded along with the world as Cameron's mouth closed around his cock, hot and tight. Nick grabbed at the coat hooks above his head, clutching at them desperately as his legs turned to columns of water, afraid they would break loose from the wall and send him tumbling to the floor.

N O T
I N T E R E S T ED

this whole post is disgusting

Nick would never have guessed someone as shy as Cameron was would – Christ, he was good at it, his tongue curled and flicked, lips sucked, mouth worked, until Nick was babbling, panting and gripping the coat hooks so tight his fingers were white with pressure. Cameron had worked Nick's trousers down to his knees, was holding both his bare hips, the hair of his fringe tickling Nick's stomach.

Whatever Nick had expected of the night, and he had expected sex of some kind, this was nowhere close and all too much for him to even try to keep his head together. He said David's name, cried it over and over until he was hoarse and even then kept going, the word coming out as a dry croak that burned from low in his throat, until without warning Cameron thrust a finger inside him.

Nick came with a final cry, shaking hard. Cameron caught him as he started to slide down the wall, propping Nick up with his body and kissing him slowly.

‘Good?’ Cameron asked in a whisper.

‘Yes, god yes.’

Cameron pulled at his tie, loosening it enough to slip it over his head and toss it away, then undid the top buttons of his shirt. For someone who had just given the best head Nick could ever remember getting, Cameron looked remarkably unflustered, his hair neat except for the usual tuft that always strayed out of place, cheeks only slightly red. Nick, in contrast, was a wreck. His shirt crumpled, trousers and underwear hanging around his ankles, hair sticking up in all directions. He felt thoroughly debauched.

its a racist and imperialist social construct that perpetuates colonialism into the 21st century

>Scotland will be better off in the EU and out of the UK, than in the UK and out of the EU
Ah yes, quite mongtastic
Social science students lads

Just face it lad, Britain is over. The cunts are going to put down the once roaring fire.

>This blessed plot,
>this earth,
>this realm,
>this England.

Fuck off.

FOY

kek, i was just reading that

Rape exists in all species but only one complains about it
Don't be that person, whinging about rape
Just accept it
Rape is completely natural and intended by nature to be the norm

Don't understand how someone could want to stay with someone that clearly doesn't feel the same way.

>Fuck off.
What's your issue? Why should 5 million people be forced into a political decision that they overwhelmingly voted against?

twitter.com/junayed_/status/750051646777024513

why are krauts so bloody nasty?

Do asians see less because of their eye shape?

Bet you're also one of those people that think the brexit referendum just be reversed

not reading a single post ITT

>overwhelmingly

1million against 1.6million

Yes they also have sideways vaginas and larger brains

desperation
only someone truly pathetic would

women are desperate at that age, men are really at their prime

imagine being a yank in /brit/

talk about being a fish out of water haha

Uh that reminds of this neighbourhood couple.

>Lived in the area for 15 years
>Nobody ever sees them and I've forgotten their names
>First arrived here just as "friends"
>They have a kid together
>Still just "friends"
>She has a boyfriend and has a kid with him
>But still lives with her "friend"
>They used to sing and dance outside their house "Best Friends Forever! Best Friends Forever!"
>When I first met them they were tidy people
>Now together they probably weigh about 40 stone and are ugly af

Will mummy be pm?

seems the warning was unfounded because that is one high quality shitpost

I know from first hand experience they don't have sideway vaginas, if you get what I mean

;)

>They used to sing and dance outside their house "Best Friends Forever! Best Friends Forever!"

62% of the vote was in favour of remain, that's pretty overwhelming, especially considering every single council area backed it.

about to read a long WordDoc from the articulate part of Sup Forums, going to need my robe for this one otherwise my arms will get chilly.

>overwhelmingly

Nah lad. Even if they did though our history and culture should still trump lefty faggotry.

Literally cannot imagine ever getting married and having kids like wtf HAHAHAHAHA

it only seems large when its 62%

62% of 2.6 million isn't overwhelming really

especially considering the amount of misinformation going around about it

wanted to be a dad every since i was like 5

have a very paternal side to me

You sound like the remain campaigners who say the referendum wasn't representative because of all the misinformation. 62% is massively overwhelming and shows a clear mandate for Scottish politicians, but they still won't be allowed to leave and nor should they be.

N. Ireland was 56%, is that overwhelming?

Irish poster here

your flag is disgusting.

horrible combination of colours

totally unaesthetic

be ashamed

I wouldn't say so, of course that word is subject to opinion, Id say it's a very clear win for remain though. It's a 12% margin.

Doesn't matter though because Wales and England voted to leave so we shouldn't be held down by those retards.

You sound like a nonce. Get him pedo finder general

Wales and England actually had leave campaigning.

sentiments like these make me sympathise with the MRA movements

why can't men want to be loving fathers any more?

What page is this from?

Didn't make it the French did blame them

Nvm I'm tired and didn't think to google...........................

Misinformation or no the Scottish people have clearly shown what they want, if we're going to disregard their views then we may as well disregard the referendum all together and just let the government do what they think is best for all parties. The hypocrisy of many leave supporters not wanting the scots to have democratic control of their country while simultaneously wanting to leave so that we can have democratic control of our country is staggering.

Send in the Black and tans

Lad they aren't going to leave. Most would choose the UK than the EU.

Then that's on the leave campaigners, not on the people, or on the referendum. It doesn't make it any less representative. The people still overwhelmingly believe remain is the best option in these two areas. Sure if competent leave campaigners went to Scotland and N.I. they could have swung the electorate a lot and changed some minds but they didn't so the people still want to stay. Instead (thank god) they focused on the most population dense major western nation in the world, England, and they got more bang for their buck, so to speak, when they campaigned. It seems to have paid off but don't lend credence to the idea a bad campaign means the referendum is null and void, it's only giving remainers ammo and we have already won.