Slavery until 1865

>slavery until 1865
>Jim Crow laws until 1965
>discrimination until the 1980s

>hurr black people are criminals by nature

how about you white american people are simply racist?

can you imagine, dozens of generations of blacks treated like subhumans and one day you wake up and excpect them to catch up with privileged white people?

come the fuck on

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1FYOP1nhNEY
theglobeandmail.com/news/toronto/we-cant-keep-tiptoeing-around-black-on-black-violence/article8907404/
youtube.com/watch?v=Jz5Oyze8ziI
youtu.be/ohGBIl2aPvA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How about you get the fuck out of here because nobody care about an arabic antifa posting as italian

>1943 BEST YEAR OF MY LIFE

vocaroo.com/i/s1FYOP1nhNEY

open a history book

if french people were oppressed for 300 years you wouldn't be talking like this

Do you enjoy your life in Europe Mamadou ?

Presidents black
Attorney General is black
Black Science Guy is black
Ben Carson the neurosurgeon is black
Herman Cain the Godfather of pizza is black

Tons of successful blacks in America, whats the excuse for everyone else?

Billy Thompson what are you doing in korea

Heh that's nothing, we officially listed Aboriginals as "flora and fauna" up until to 1970's

It should be more, "Why the fuck are you still occupying my continent gimmegrant piece of crap", that way it will be much better for him to understand.

they actually welcome us in other countries so im just dropping in
heh

Please with all the social benefits and diversity quotas its easier than ever to be a minority. Whites are on the decline and SJW mindset has brainwashed the majority of the population.

>hurr black people are criminals by nature

Exhibit A: Toronto, Canada

>no slavery ever
>no enforced racial segregation
>no history of discrimination against blacks

Yet blacks are responsible for the majority of violent crime and homicides.

theglobeandmail.com/news/toronto/we-cant-keep-tiptoeing-around-black-on-black-violence/article8907404/

That was to prevent the State governments from cheating the federal government by claiming seats and funding for people they didnt represent or provide services to.

It's our fault to be honest. Unlike immigrants, they didn't choose to be here and would probably be happier roaming the jungle like god intended. We also purposefully bred them to be strong and stupid and even killed the ones that tried to teach themselves to read. We also did not jump on the opportunity to send all of them back to Africa or breed them out completely. Africans will forever be our curse for being to lazy to pick a few crops. Dang Anglos...

poles have been oppressed for most of modern history, yet it barely took 2 decades of freedom for poland to get its shit together.

Mad

>modern Poland
>not shit
lel

*2 decades of free EU monies

kys nigger

kind of like the free money we give black people

>antifa
>cry about black
>shit on poles

Fuck off from Europe leftard garbage

Just jumping in here to say this is true for women as well.

>the eternal swede

>literal slaves since the 1200's until the Russian Tsar liberated us
>fought a civil war, two wars against Soviet union and one against Germany in the span of 30 years
>forced to pay billions in war reparations
>get no marshall aid
>objectively the best country on earth
Clearly it has nothing to do with the fact that we're also the whitest country on earth.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jz5Oyze8ziI

you don't get internet points for being a brainless racist, françois

thanks for the input captain sweden

youtu.be/ohGBIl2aPvA

I hate antiracist faggots fuck off you scum, any normal italian would spite on your face but I bet you are not a real italian yourself.

again, your countrymen never experienced oppression in such a large scale
you can't understand what black people had to go through

Answer me homo.

T:

You are truly an idiot. If you can't recognize this type of bait then you need to go back to lurking

I don't give a fuck about oppression take your new left rhetoric into your ass, the working class don't give a fuck about that shit.

Go being oppressed elsewhere

lmao your country is just barely more developed than poland, and without the commie oppression. what's your excuse?

>I don't give a fuck about oppression
>Go being oppressed elsewhere
no wonder crime rate in france is skyrocketing
with this mentality you won't go far

I just think american racists should just acknowledge that african americans had a very difficult history and they have been actually "equal" only since the 1980s circa.

Shameful that blacks are still blacks and not individuals.

>no wonder crime rate in france is skyrocketing

This is called muzzies

>I just think american racists should just acknowledge that african americans had a very difficult history and they have been actually "equal" only since the 1980s circa.

I don't give a fuck about clapistan, I don't give a fuck about niggers, I don't give a fuck about oppression,I don't give a fuck about leftists memes, I only care about my interests

Yes you do

*gives 50 Internet points*

Bill Gates is rich
Warren Buffet is rich
Marisa Meyer is rich
Donald Trump is rich

Tons of rich people in America, what's the excuse for everyone else?

Thanks, I give you in return 30 internet points for being friendly with a racist like me

>Korea oppressed
>become first world in like 20 years

>literally every single black country in the world
>every high population black area in america
>a fucking shithole

lack of ingenuity and motivation

great example actually. that's exactly what i would say is a major problem within the black community.

Seems to be a major problem for the 99%

>Ogguby Wall Sdreed!

>Korea

>Poland

Great examples. guys. You sure showed him.

true, but only black people get to blame their failures on an unfair system. poor white people are dumb trash and it's ok to laugh at them, but poor black people are "oppressed" and you have to feel sorry for them.

This

italybro gets it

White Americans are the last to be racist towards blacks. The whole racial situation in the United States was created artificially by them and their greed and jealousy.

>koreans receive billions in investment, aid, and reparations from US/Japan and full sovereignty of their land and culture
>blacks get their original culture destroyed and brainwashed/demeaned for centuries and get absolutely nothing in return other than a racist white majority who refuses to acknowledge racial issues and disparities
great comparison m8

@61695779
I get it, you are desperate for (you)'s