Hard to believe Mozilla devs are this stupid

Hard to believe Mozilla devs are this stupid.
>durrr let's break local network webuis because they don't have certs

Other urls found in this thread:

bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1337246
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>hurr durr let's allow non-ssl uis because it's uncomfortable, don't care about malware injection now.

>sjw's
Enjoy your rust.

>local network webuis

No such thing. It's just a webui. Where it exists is irrelevant. It needs a cert if you're trying to send HTTPS traffic to it. Fix your shit.

It's a fucking router login page. I have bigger problems if it's compromised. Blocking it and forcing me to use another browser is moronic.

It's your router's fault this is happening. Fix it.

That's some Poettering ideology.
What happened to "we don't break userspace".

>2017
>using a router

If I want to fix it I still have to access the router settings. There's absolutely no reason to break anything on the local network because I didn't want to setup a bogus certificate for it.

IDK user, seems PEBKAC too me tbqh.

My router doesn't have this problem

bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1337246
>WON'TFIX

>Mozilla
SJWzilla hires and promotes based on color of the skin, sexual orientation and political ideology. They don't hire or promote based on meritocracy.

So what the fuck would you expect from a company like that?

Works for me. Enjoy your shitty chink router

also ://
>duckface

Is that a boy

>internet for people
>only blakcs in image
so, what are whites? demons? pigs?

>niggers
>people

There are no people in that image...

Why would whites being people and niggers being people be mutually exclusive?

You're stupid. Disable NoScript, then you'll be able to log in.
pic related, 841N login page in FF.

You're not using HTTPS so not sure why you're even mentioning certificates. Even then you can just add an exception to Firefox.

noscript is clearly disabled in that image you dumb nigger

okay didn't know that this is how the icon looks on that page, for most pages it's just crossed out

still, the fault's is on OPs side, I have the exact same router and it works for some reason.

i am OP and it works in literally every other browser windows and gnu/linux. worked on FF48 too. I already posted the bugzilla page where the devs said LOL NOT GONNA FIX IT.

No

Holy shit, I stopped reading when I read something about gender pronouns. Sup Forums isn't kidding when they say Mozilla is fullblown SJW.

>VERIFIED FIXED
What did they mean by this?