Border thread

Border thread

This is the border of Haiti & Domincan Republic.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/External_debt_of_Haiti
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Haiti is such a wonderful country.

Truly a net contribution to mankind as a whole.

yes please

They have made many contributions though.

I remember flying over the island on my way to Punta Cana for vacation in '06 and just being mesmerized looking down at the border. Haiti truly is cursed for all eternity.

Brasil-French Guiana.

One has an all nigger government. Which one?

Brasil - Uruguai

poverty and AIDS?

DR is pretty black senpai

It's not a race thing, Haitians are just plain old useless and terrible at running a country.

Brasil - Suriname.

Brasil - Guyana

Brasil - Venezuela

ugly

Brasil - Peru

Lack of snow in this thread

Sweden-Norway border

Brasil - Paraguay

Brasil - Colombia

>Sweden-Norway border

oh dear, thats quite some work

>border goes right through some dudes house

How does that work?
Is he dutch or belgian?
Is his house dutch or belgian?

But...that house? What do?
Also, tfw these pictures will never exist featuring Australia

let me guess, the one on the left is the DR and they have cleared the bushes so that haitian migrants don't sneak in

just post your coast lmao

I'm actually going there next week! I've heard Iguazu is amazing.

Brasil - Argenina.

Belgium- Netherlands

That's fucking awesome, where is that place

hello my aspie brother

Foz do Iguaçu, Santa Catarina.

Pretty comfy and quiet place.

Depends which side his door is on

Oh fuck, not SC it's in Paraná.

there really is no need for misinformation, friend.

Why don't they just plant more trees?

That's... autistically... precise.

They've spent everything sending niggers to Chile and Argentina

>Guatemala
>Desert
If they chose a grassy pic then it would have been the prefect meme

Library at the border.
Left is US, right is Canada

I am hispanic, it is a race thing, haitains are blacker than dominicans, dominicans are mulatto-ish, haitians are black a'f and lots of dominicans deny their heritage

The costs.
the trees.
Wood and Charcoal are the primary fuel to cook so trees won't stand up for long.
It's a bunch of issues that intersect and work off each other.

It's possible.

nice

Haitians chimped out and hanged all the whites in the late 1700s

Are the sheep the border guards?

yeah it's pretty funny to see.

WALL!

USA on the left, Canada on the right.

Haitians deserve all of that misery, disease, and hurricanes then.

TJ-SD?

kek

Border between Chile and Argentina

literally shitposted on Sup Forums from this library

Yep

The border between Chile and Bolivia

Yeah there's also this to consider guys: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/External_debt_of_Haiti

ehh not exactly it was Jean-Jacques Dessalines that issued and forced the order. The killings didn't happen unless he personally visted the area since that order was defied.

Also only French were killed. Only three categories of white people, except foreigners (left alone), were selected as exceptions and welcomed as those who helped in the revolution: the Polish soldiers who deserted from the French army; the little group of German colonists invited to Nord-Ouest, Haiti before the revolution; and a group of medical doctors and professionals.] Reportedly, also people with connections to officers in the Haitian army were spared, as well as the women who agreed to marry non-white men

And finally the border between Chile and Peru

BUILD A WALL

These places are beautiful, im going to have to visit your shitty cunts at some point

Border with Morocco.

they are argentinian invasors. the middle ground is disputed area

Where is this?

That Quebec there in the middle?

Chile should just declare war on Argenitna. Argentina is an even bigger shell than it once was.

>the middle ground is disputed area
That patch of land is legitimate argentinian

Toussaint Louverture the much more rational one who led the revolution died before the revolution ended so his lieutenant Jean-Jacques Dessalines took the lead

There's like 5 white people in all of Haiti, and they're with the peace corps.

DR has at least some white population and a steady flow of white travellers and visitors. The dominicans deny their heritage statement is a load of bullshit, if anything they can't shut the fuck about it.

Of course le tripfag and your typical Canadian who spends a day in Cuba and suddenly starts wearing Che Guevara shirts everywhere, know fuck all about how things actually are in the world.

>as well as the women who agreed to marry non-white men

Amen, god listen's to you.

No you won't.

fuck off we´re full

I'm white and I can speak a bit of Spanish, I just want to see your cunt m8

>apologising for haiti
>genocide is okay when it's blacks doing it to whites
Next you'll blame their country being a shithole on le evil imperialist Americans and Europeans, another typical leddit talking point

Gas yourself, cuck

Have never met a Dominican who admitted they are black, always turns into a I'm Spanish or mixed or them pretending to be Taino, same for puerto ricans. Same with other Mexicans and mainlanders denying being Indigenous, not that I deny it, a spade is a spade and an indian is an indian, and I'm an indian i guess lol

This little thing marks the border of Sweden, Norway and Finland.

chilensis is not spanish btw.
you better spend lots of money here, ok?

>implying im white

idiot

Pretty much this. When I went to the DR I saw everything from light brown, brown, black, to fucking midnight purple, but they were mostly black. Especially the ones working at the resorts.

Based desu

It really wasn't a genocide, it was a rebellion and the Frenchies that lived there were the enemies.

>Having a piece of flan to mark your border

¿Los sudacas tenéis fronteras? ¿Y cómo las defendéis, con arcos y flechas? Jajajaaaa... putos indios de mierda tiraflechas.

Well we're 3 nations in the same region where as Sweden have been part of the same country as finland for over 600years and in a union with Norway for over 100years
Unlike South America we can have open borders with each other.

>There's like 5 white people in all of Haiti, and they're with the peace corps.

lol no there are Arab and white Haitians in Haiti who are pretty sizable s well as more "recent" mulattoes as in they are the result of a mixed union recently. If we include mulatoes the number bumps up higher as well.

i envy your countries' openness

So? The entire new world is like this. Even the usa has whites claiming to be 1/10th cherokee.

You're only assigning "DR is black, Argentina is __, Cuba is ___" because you're a lazy retarded cunt who knows nothing about the world, pretty much exactly what Europeans try to tell you about 'murrikan tourists, and what latin americans hate about Canadian faggots.

That's not really relevant at all. You're still a cancer that is directly responsible for the miserable state of this board. Either kill yourself or fuck off back to your SJW leddit home

It was a revolution, shit gets absolutely NASTY just like the French or Russian revolutions.

south america have open borders between each other

do a research before talking shit
con tu mama, imbecil

Having a 1000year shared history does this shit to you.

Please do build that fucking wall though.

We also have open borders.

did you get lost? this is a blue board, its not fucking Sup Forums. in reality most people dont get as upset as you over race mixing, and the best part is that it will continue to happen no matter what you do.

if you actually care so much have 8 white children you useless faggot

So you can go Venezuela to Uruguay without ever needing to show passport?

Also
>Being this triggered
AJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJA