Why are europeans so mean and north americans so nice ?

Why are europeans so mean and north americans so nice ?

We tried... We wanted a close european community of brother and sister states. A confederation to stand against the changing world as a united beacon of peace, democracy, civility and prosperity. All that changed when They joined... Europe was dragged further and further from its goal, its directions were rendered impotent, its protections and plans left fractured. But They, They never believed in the ideals of its founding. They never wanted us to succeed, they loathed the unity growing as theirs waned... Have they succeeded? Time will tell.

Who are they?

Brits.

>A dance instructor, a cartel member and a Mexican

Ireland stop being so butt blasted.

You'do be mad too if you missed the boat

That whole thing was a painfully awkward mess.

>implying
Mexico would slit our throats and steal back the south west if they ever got their shit together

They literally believe they're native Americans; Mexican lands stolen by the white devil rightfully belong to Mexico, lands Mexicans stole from the native Americans also belong to Mexico.

Why can't they do all of those things separately?

everyone in this picture is so handsome

when will Mexicans learn?

I'm going to miss having a cool president.

>you will never smoke jazz cabbage with barry o

our president is NOT a manlet. 5'6'' is completely average

>cool
He reads comic books and probably gets slapped around by Michelle

>so nice
Ahh that's why NAFTA hasn't been modified in 26 years, visas were banned from Mexicans in Canada until 2017, and TransCanada Pipeline got banned,

Is Trump building a wall considered "huddling up"?

Holy fuck I felt that awkwardness from here :/

if you want to see painful awkwardness, Peña Nieto is the way to go

Let it be said that not all Brits think like that, honestly I'll probably get the "lel cuck" treatment for saying this but I wouldn't have given a fuck if the EU became a superstate with us in it. Sovereignty can suck a dick if increased standard of living, peace and economic prosperity result from it going.

lmao @ that

why do some people call him puta nieto

I thought it was pretty smooth for a three-man handshake until the second half.

This makes me hurt

unimaginative play-on-words. He's just a very dumb, uneducated and corrupt man, who happens to be very good at making a fool of himself in public

why didn't somebody fucking stab this annoying chubby faggot

Europe is filled with entitled fuckwits who call the truth populism and condemn anyone with a dissenting opinion. When the EU crumbles the only people who will miss it are the rich people who lined their pockets.

Never met a Mexican that thought that lol

>Europe is filled with entitled fuckwits who call the truth populism

"THE MUSLIMS ARE COMING TO KILL US AND TURN OUR BABIES GAY AND TAKE OUR JOBS" is populism my man, you're just a redneck

Mexicans don't believe this shit and

>They literally believe they're native Americans

They are for the most part

You ever fucking been? In the yucatan peninsula the locals look pretty much fuckin mayan

Standards of living have decreased, and economic prosperity is flat as brick growth speaking.
Rich became richer, poor became poorer and middle classes are dying, more likely falling in the poor side than the other.
But I guess people got what they deserve even if manipulated

Europeans have killed more people than any other group in the planet. They are all violent savages with greedy intentions and would stab each other in the back if they could. All the smart docile Euros fled to the new world and became leaders of global peace.

Fun fact.
Bill was actually beaten by Hillary in the white house.

Damn Hillary seems like a badass

Is it true Mexicans really want to fuck her?

Are you retarded?

Europeans still struggle for personal independence, North America decides it's about time to submit themselves to the US of A

Yeah, because the EU as it is just doesn't work, it half asses so many things instead of either just becoming a superstate or stopping to do some of them and whole assing what's left for them to do.

I certainly want to hate-fuck her but idk what Chicanos think of her, probably like her the blue pilled morons.

5'6''
>Average

Image a community where decisions taken in Washington or Ottawa could be overruled by decisions taken in Mexico City.

lmao "the truth"

fucking trumpfags are truly oblivious

>economic growth
In the centre of the union and the shitholes EU pours cash in, sure.

Incidentally the higher muslim %, the higher number of terror attacks.

Why don't North Americans celebrate Easter?

>DUDE WEED LMAO
>ever being friends with future president the Donald

he dindu nuffin

he was a good boy

he just wanted to stop some government programs

>muh breivik
top lel

he was a Jewish plant to make the far right look bad

He gets his world view from memes

the EU doesn't work because the Germans are in charge

what did he do to make whites great?

He killed a bunch of white people, thus making them rarer and therefore more valuable.