If America collapsed right now, how would your cunt react/ be affected?

If America collapsed right now, how would your cunt react/ be affected?

Everyone would blame President Bush

we will start building moonbases

China will rape us

Cheer

>non-muslim they can forget about seeking refuge in europe

We'd lose our main commercial partner and our own currency would fall harder than folks jumping from the WTC, before slowly growing again in the course of two or so years.
Overall the world would be a better place thanks to the forced decentralization of all kinds of commodities, services, providers, information and whatnot.

Laugh for a while, then get pissed off at the large influx of septic refugees.

>boatloads of merican refugees incoming

We'd be in despair, because the only relevant German colony (i.e. the Midwest) failed.

Russians start thinking they're relevant again and start bullying all of east europe.
Best case scenario all of europe unites and finally ends the ryssä menace by killing every single vatjana there is.

>Millions of Jewish rapefugees
>Getting raped by UN resolutions with no one to veto for us
Don't collapse

It would only be northerners and new englanders, you have nothing to worry about

Take over all the good states

>you have nothing to worry about
i bet this was what people thought about the rapefugee shit too.

get invaded

American continent would be ours

oh wow they collapsed
*continues killing each other*
lol

Ahahaha ahh

No

Implying they haven't already taken over Vancouver.

Champagne

Good. Americans are incompatible with culture and civilization. At least you can make the argument that Muslims were at *one point* civilized.

Japan has to assemble nukes against China, Korea and Russia. If the world wish japan to be the superpower, we are ready to have aircraft carriers, strategic nuclear submarines and Intercontinental nuclear missiles. And personally, I’m ready to accept Tay Tay.

the global economy would crash because everyone would be to busy partying