Can someone explain why polish people are so racist? Almost no one lives in Poland from a foreign country...

Can someone explain why polish people are so racist? Almost no one lives in Poland from a foreign country, iirc it was like 0.1% foreigners and yet they absolutely seem to hate foreigners.

Other urls found in this thread:

listovative.com/top-12-most-racist-countries-in-the-world/
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/racism-after-brexit-attacks-muslims-leave_uk_57766dc8e4b0f7b55795302d
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Almost no one lives in Poland from a foreign country
Where did you get this shit?

That's not the point

They're bitter because nobody wants to go to their shit state.

Slavs hate other ethnicities. All of them.

Their sole experience with other ethnicities is getting fucked in the ass, so it's understandable.

>Can someone explain why polish people are so racist?

It is not true though. Western countries are racist hence need to be cured with multiculturalism and mass immigration

They've been fucked over by their neighbors way too much so they just want some time to themselves

> UK votes for neonazis from UKiP, goes out from EU, massive racist attacks against Polish and muslim people become a norm

> France votes for a literal neonazi Le Pen whose party denied Holocaust and promoted hate-campaign against muslims

> USA votes for a fascist Trump that promises to close borders from muslims and build wall on border with Mexico, moreover American police kills black people out of racist reasons practically everyday

> Austria votes for a president belonging to a neonazi party

> Italy and Greece open fire to refugees search for a shelter from war

... but it is Poland that is racist...

This. A true Pole trusts nobody.

Polish GF hates non-whites and said gays and immigrants get rocks thrown at them in Warsaw. Figured this was standard, is she just racist?

because they have eyes and can see the problems that immigrants are causing in countries much wealthier and more stable than their own, so they're rightfully apprehensive.

Poland IS racist, stop playing the victim card zyyzyz

I don't know your imaginary girlfriend so can't relate myself to this statement

Who are they racist again, if everyone in the country is Polish?

How can we be racist if we don't kill black people everyday like the USA does? USA is racist.

Fuck off cucks, the average european shit on your faces, nobody want your multiculturalism

B-but France is already multiracial and multicultural. You rather need to silent this white racist society inside your country that votes for Russia-funded neonazis like Le Pen. If you don't manage to do it, you can drown into a civil/racial war

No fuck given, nobody want your multicultutal and multiracial BS and everybody with a brain heil based Vladimir Putin.

Vladimir Putin is second Hitler. You want to end like Third Reich?

Yes

lol
No, you don't.
Western societies vote for such fascist and antihuman people like Trump and Le Pen because you are still racist. You will have to be reeducated much more than you been in last decades. But first your national ideas from previous century need to be compromised to such degree that nobody will ever come back to them afterwards

all racist nationalistic countries that go MUH WHITE PEOPLE NO FOREIGNERS are all shit

But why

Poland is 100% open for brown people but they don't come here because we are too poor to attract them. But hell, if we were rich enough, nobody would keep borders closed and nobody would vote for such people like Trump or Le Pen. West has still a racism problem imo and decades of political correctness havent changed it

Because their women move to England and get blacked

Kill yourself nigger, nobody want your immigrants anywhere, ask any pole in the West when somebody talk them about shitskin they answer fuck off

>ask any pole in the West

They are not Polish anymore, they are your citizens. Besides i am not used to talk to underclass

the polish abroad are victims of racism themselves currently... i am pretty sure that they are very compasionate about your western nazism hehe

>ask any pole in the West when somebody talk them about shitskin they answer fuck off
My mates Polish and he wouldn't really mind any non-white immigrant in Poland (as long as they're educated)
And

>heil based Vladimir Putin.
>le putin is le saviour of the white race meme
Kek. Putin is pro Russia before anything else. He's even cool on Islam.

British people should stop being racist and mix with foreigners too, because you are so inbred that look like shit

>t. polish vermin

They're not obligated to be tolerant of foreigners. And plus if you look at Germany, Scandinavia and west Europe, you'd also be wary of having open boarders

why racist

I've seen my first non-white at 19

The polsih abroad spite on your face, they don't like third world gimmegrants. I know I mean, even my mom is polish...

>My mates Polish and he wouldn't really mind any non-white immigrant in Poland (as long as they're educated)

Bullshit, nobody want them anywhere in Europe

This is obvious b8, beside for the multicultural leftist no wanting to turn your country into Africa 2.0 is racist.

>The polsih abroad spite on your face

Oh my god, i am so concerned about what Polish expats think about me and Poland :)))

>I know I mean, even my mom is polish...
Polish are practically third world tier the way the flock other superior countries desu.

>bait

no really I moved to Warsaw at 19 for my uni
it was the first time I saw a non-white (a Vietnamese) in a bar serving spring rolls

I saw my first black two months later at some uni corridor my friends told me not to stare at him but he was so strange I just approached him and said hi

turned out that he was quite a cool guy working on his MA and planned to stay in Poland to work (he was from Senegal I think)

>Polish are practically third world tier the way the flock other superior countries desu.

Exactly. That's why accusing us of racism is stupid if we freewilingly move to multiethnical countries.

>cuck is concerned about some western b8
>not concerned about expat opinion

You really are an idiot.

> planned to stay in Poland to work (

Shit begin...

rare?

Listen, you fucking idiot. If you search for allies in your racist crucade against immigrants, you won't find them in Poles. Such assholes like you were burning as in ovens yet 75 years ago. Go fuck yourself and talk to Russians if you need a nazi support.

what's wrong with foreigners working in Poland? as long as they are here legally, know the language, no criminal record etc I see no problem in that

no semi-illiterate criminals who can't speak Polish, also Poland doesn't have that much bennies so it's just stupid not to work

western countries did a wrong thing by loosening the standards of immigration

Poles already agree with me you shithead, maybe you live in some kind of delusions but the common folk have nothing to do with fuckers like you.

Expats are not Polish. Those who live in France are French and their opinions and problems don't concern me at all. I can only wish so they were beaten and finally killed by those Western antiimmigrant racists and neonazis whom they support today

>what's wrong with foreigners working in Poland?

Because they are foreigners ? It started that way in France too, at first it was a few african students and some algerians workers and now whole Paris look like Africa, therefore entry should be banned to all foreigners, Japan got it right since the begining

you do understand that Japan has an entirely different geopolitical context, right

the funny thing is that YOU would be the one beaten to death the very monent you would come with your moronic views, try Nowa Huta with your antiracism I already guarentee a good laugh.

And ? They were right from the fucking begining, because now all of Japan is kucking japanese.

people don't get beaten to death in Poland, be in in Nowa Huta or Praga Północ or fucking Łódź

even our skinheads are civilised

>it's a diaspora chimps out episode

Except multicultural leftatist are not seen as people but as human garbage, in Nowa Huta you would lose all your teeth for being a cuck

you seem to know strangely much about a place you've never been to

My cousins live there faggot, I've been here a numerous time

oh? and what did you do there, communicate with the legendary defenders of Polish whiteness, the famed macheteros of Nowa Huta? oh did they shoo you off for not speaking Polish and continue planning to fuck Cracovia fans up

cause we see USA and other colonies and western europe and what it does to them

What did I do there ? Beating commies like you with my cousins and their friends...

HOLLY FUCK DID I FORBID TO TELL YOU I KNOW HOW TO SPEAK POLISH ? So bad...

I even know a bunch of military officers from Rzeszow.

get a load of this guy lmao
>beating commies with my cousins
your mother is treacherous whore that left poland

My gf is Polish and she's pretty racist, I have to tell her to be careful about what she's saying when we're around other people.

And ?

>beating up commies

now I simply know that you're making shit up, m8

>military officers from a town ran by Ukrainians

wew so white and aryan

> a roach dating a racist person

Looks like a good match

Oh look, it's another episode of "Poles don't want to be multi-cuckti so let's shit all over them because we're not white".

Just let it go pajeet.

>My gf is Polish

She is a vermin, she should go back, Britannia rules the waves.

>now I simply know that you're making shit up

Nope, actually some antifa hide in polish big cities I bet it was your friends.

well, what's left for me to say? let's quote my white Aryan brothers from Holy Russia;

PROOFS that you've beaten up Antifa members in Nowa Huta among the macheteros

If we'd count up each person who says he's got a polish/russian/ukrainian gf on the web it would turn out that Poland has 120 million of just women living in it, Ukraine 240 000 000 and Russia 500 000 000.

Who are these faggots ? one is a commie scum the other is simply a retard, why can't we euthanise these piece of crap ?

>PROOFS that you've beaten up Antifa members in Nowa Huta among the macheteros

The cum in your mom pussy is the proof

fuck off from my country, you pathetic neonazi scum

that's what I thought

you're a silly little cosplayer who claims to be from a bydło family and claims that he visited Nowa Huta and claims that his "cousins" introduced him to the "boys" (it's believable to this point)

the claim that Nowa Huta lowlifes would accept a mutt drunk with muh white supremacism and get him involved in beating up anyone is just ridiculous though

your cousins told you too much fairy tales, if you even had cousins in the first place

i jeszcze twierdzisz że mówisz po polsku, banialuki kompletne

Fuck off from MY continent you non evolved ape.

>my continent
ayyy lmao
-----> Sup Forums

Exaggeration

kek

No co Pizdo ? Dupa cie swedzi ?

Actually a huge part of the boys from Nowa Huta support Cracovia, there are even guy how assault other people in the street if they find out they are not Cracovia fans

Yeah MY continent, you are a commie therefore not a human being it only mean you deserve a bullet between the eyes

z dziwnego powodu nie zdołałeś już wyrazić tej dłuższej myśli po polsku pewnie z powodu niedostatku wulgaryzmów

i bet you are black
no real frenchman could possibly be that stupid as you are tbqh

just as your mom deserves a huge black dick between her legs

why so many brits have polish gfs

are polish girls even easier than brit slags?

Wychedoze twoj tylek I nigdy więcej nie podskoczysz do ludzi na internecie

probably

LOL were is the anti nazi rhethoric now ? It was lost in your ass ? Piss off nigger scum

>nigger scum
>in Poland
lol k m8

Yeap, you behave like a nigger quite telling isn't it? Maybe you should change your name into Mamadou because it will fit more with your personna

Not to mention Australia being 99% empty yet claiming to be full.

tak jak sądziłem

przypadkowe frazy, nijak mające się do wypowiedzi adresata, zapewne nauczone przez "kuzynów" żeby sie ponabijać w towarzystwie hehe jak nasz koleżka żabojad dobrze godo hehe

spruchłem zdrowo, daj Ci Bozia zdrowie bo rozumu poskąpiła

Top 12 racist countries in the world:

1) India
2) Pakistan
3) Russia
4) Israel
5) Germany
6) Japan
7) Rwanda
8) Australia
9) UK
10) USA
11) Saudi Arabia
12) South Africa

listovative.com/top-12-most-racist-countries-in-the-world/

No Poland on the list, so fuck off

>UK

No

Are you fucking kidding me?

huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/racism-after-brexit-attacks-muslims-leave_uk_57766dc8e4b0f7b55795302d

Bo myslisz ze bedzie odezwał sie do ciebie po ludzku ? Jestes gowno a nie czlowiek, nawet moj pies zasługuje na wiekszy szacunek...

Die leftard scum

>posiadanie psa

HARAM

Poland should take in more arabs

We have nothing against, but what means "take"? If they come here freewilingly, we will welcome them of course. But i think that they won't be interested in Poland for many decades yet to come

>byciem debilem

Zwykly lewak

Would you take these arabs in your ass ?

o lewactwie i debilizmie uczyć mnie zamierza syn imigrantów szczekający na innych imigrantów

Janie Pawle trzymaj moje boki bo pęknę