I'm alone

>be me
>go to school
>drop out in favor of an IT job
>job sucks because no HR and boss harasses me daily about politics
>get fed up with his shit
>yell at boss
>get fired

That's pretty much where my IT career ended. I got a job at a ski resort as a cook and now I make pizza for money. I still study diligently and write bash scripts or python to suit my own needs, but I do it alone. No co-workers in my field who I can talk to about technology, just cooks. None of my friends understand, and the people who are close to understanding are windows gaymurs and they totally still don't get it.

I have a Thinkpad X201 with Fedora 26, a 60% mechanical keyboard that I built, and my phone's a Samsung Galaxy S3 with no GAPPS and F-Droid as my app store. You all know the type, some of you are probably pretty similar to me. But I've never met a fellow gentooman irl.

It's a lonely life, so I come to Sup Forums, and discuss technology with you neckbeards. Does anyone else have this same issue?

yeh . im also a hipster pos so it makes it even harder 2 get along with g type

I suck dicks just like (You).

I'm an English major who shitposts for a living.
Technology is an individual cruosity mate, you need to stop trying to share your technological experiences with other people. They'll be interested themselves (if they are ever going to) if you don't judge them and act friendly. You don't need a best friend or soulmate who uses Linux. You need people that like you and respect you. That how you get to know people that might share the same interests as yours.

>so I come to Sup Forums, and discuss technology

you discuss phones, computers, and software

thats a very fine subset of technology

>I had a shitty helpdesk job and I got fired for sperging out
>Look at all this Sup Forums approved bullshit I got tricked into buying, aren't I so l33t haxr0rz guys?
>Why cant I find any other sweet ass dope hackers like me?
It's probably because you don't actually know a goddamn thing and just use shit you think looks cool.

>go to school
>get IT job working with IaaS
>wish I stuck with developing

This is so fucking boring.

>English major
>individual cruosity

You should be demoted to Engrish Pwivit.

Dude typo lfmao

>be OP
>have severe autism
>boss tries to discuss politics with me
>i don't really know much about politics and he embarrasses me
>one day i can't take it anymore and autism takes control
>i lose my job and end up a worthless wage slave

>stop trying to share your technological experiences with other people
You're kidding. It's a basic human need to share your experiences with other people. I have plenty of friends, but I can't collaborate with them. That's why I'm lonely. I spend hours studying because it's what I love, but without any company. I can only talk to my friends about games/movies/cooking, none of which am I passionate about.

>That's a very fine subset of technology
I'd say it's rather broad.

>got fired for sperging out
I got fired on the spot for yelling at a man who after 9 months of calmly giving him my opinion, he still personally insulted me on a weekly basis. I then collected a hefty sum of unemployment because I was wrongfully terminated. He could have written me up at least once.
>Look at all this Sup Forums approved bullshit I got tricked into buying
I bought it because I love it. I'm here because there are others like me.

>talk about politics

Bet you got triggered, instead of debating

>tfw no current doors open because i decided to move back home with family for last two years of BS and do it online since its massively cheaper and I can find odd jobs easily since in suburbia
>literally no place of work within a 10 mile radius
>no public transport
whats a good way to get IT cred? Ive been toying with rackmounted shit for quite a bit and I toy around with this stuff in my daily life. Would maybe doing some projects and documenting them suffice?

I feel you bro.

My boss was horribly uneducated. He didn't know how to run the company. He spent way more than he should have, and wasted employee and customer time by making poor decisions. He though that because he studied linux in the 90's for a little that he understood anything about it today. He was an idiot, who got into the position because his buddy was the ceo. He knew dick about politics too. His method of debate was to talk louder than you and make personal insults to distract from flawed arguments. I wish you knew how dumb this guy was.

I'm not doubting that I might have mild autism, I'd say that's in the air. However, it seems that you have the story backwards.

Also, to be specific about how I got fired. I was setting up a new location for a customer, running ethernet cable. My boss was coming off some heavy medication (this was usual for him, he was on an off psych meds) and he told me how to run the cables in this state. I soberly understood, and ran the cables as instructed. He came back and told me to do it a different way, so I fucking did it. He came back and told me to do it a different way, implied that I was stupid, and went on a rant about how he shouldn't have to tell me 3 times.

I had done exactly what he had told me, but in his state of mind he didn't seem to know what it was that he wanted. I started shaking, told him that he was a poor communicator (my voice was raised, my bad). He asked if i needed a few days off, I said I needed to think about it and I went and smoked a cigarette. I came back and told him I needed a few days off. He called me 2 hours later and fired me.

You should get some certs. Try CCNA if you think you're up for it.

Do you live in a 3rd world country? You could take your employer to court over that if not.

court? for what?

in a civilized country, you're not allowed to fire someone because they insulted your political beliefs

You just described all bosses everywhere. You couldn't keep it together, and you unleashed the autism. It's okay, user, just know that millions of normies deal with this shit too, and manage to keep it together (at least until their next weekend drinking binge).

One would have to prove that's the reason for being fired. That's usually hard to do.

>stop trying to share
Says the guy who comes to a website with no other purpose than to share your experiences with other people...on technology.

Hey there buddy, are you alright?

>civilized country
So much for the Anglosphere, then.

just fine

Don't forget you're here forever

Sounds like it's not you, senpai. You just had a shitty boss.

Thankfully not every boss is like that. Yeah, sucks when you get one, but part of living is picking yourself up and trying again.

Here's a qt anime grill for your troubles

I worked in a retail store for a few years then a molding shop for a few years before I got my next tech job. The former was just staying alive. The latter was not only better pay, but helpful as part of my lifelong education project. Throughout both, I got acquainted with some interesting people with similar interests, as well as some not so interesting people. Situations like yours are why users groups exist.
Also, nothing wrong with having a public programming-type project or three out there.

>harasses me daily about politics
What kind of politics nigger?

>I went and smoked a cigarette
No wonder you have rage issues. Smoking messes up your stress response. Quit or get cancer fa/g/g/ot.

i bet this is one of those spergs who tells people to go back to Sup Forums when they post edgy shit here

also op now you know not to talk about politics at work, I made that mistake years ago and had some psycho cat lady rant about the new world order and lizard people all day long until I left a month later.

>tryhard brand poser spergs at boss and is now a cuck making cheese pizza

>job sucks because no HR
kek are you sure about that?

I consider that one of the perks for working at my job.

>be me
>grow up no toilet
>learn computer
>sign paper for Microsoft©
>move America
>make big bucks
>fuck white bitches
>still no use toilet LOL

NWO is real tho

yeah but you have to agree that cat ladies who talk about it at work are retarded and unbearable. She was also into weird shit like witchcraft and wore purple everyday.

cool blog

also this.

you got fired because u have autism and thought it was okay to yell at your boss

I live in a sharehouse full of pajeets in Brisbane, one of them is actually a java programmer I shit you not.

t. white manᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

>you have to let people in a position of power bully you

You've obviously never had a psycho boss

Why would anyone do that to themselves? At least you have the toilet all to yourself.

I'm poor

>mfw also raise voice at micromanaging boss one day
>mfw just get burned not fired

>one of them is actually a java programmer I shit you not.
that isn't hard to believe

Who are all these reddit noobs who think that autists actually get triggered by autism idpol?

I see what you did there.

Oh, you met someone from /x/ then. Should've had a Sup Forums meetup.