Once chance for new nation to prove themselves to the world

>Once chance for new nation to prove themselves to the world
>Instantly defeated by kebab shop owners and carpet salesman
>The Ottoman empire collapses soon shortly after anyway

IS there any nation so humiliated as Australia?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Manners_Street
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Get the fuck out

gallipoli wasn't really australias fight as it was managed by the brits, and it wasn't exclusively australians used in the operation anyway

plus we have he glory of the last effective cavalry charge on our side

ps fuck you

It was the brits going tits up, not you.
Keep doing you Straya

>plus we have he glory of the last effective cavalry charge on our side

You have to go back to whatever shit hole you came from.

you have to go back

gallipoli is sacred, vimy is sacred, dieppe is sacred just because your ape ancestors didn't spill blood defending the west doesn't give you a right to be a fucking shitposting nigger

Nice education you got there

>be Australian
>lose a battle on your own soil
>against an ally

CAN'T FALSIFY SUCH KEKHOLDRY

Women are fucking scum

Don't forget New Zealand, they get to share the failure with us

They beat the emus eventually m8

THEN A BIG TURKISH SHELL KNOCKED ME ARSE OVER TIT

AND WHEN I AWOKE IN MY HOSPITAL BED

WHEN I SAW WHAT IT HAD DONE CHRIST I WISH I WAS DEAD

you have to go back

What happened

Chimpout

seppos were being dogs

unironically because Americans were successful with Australian women...

Brisbane got blacked.com

we didn't get blacked.com because you dogs wouldn't let the blacks who were fighting for you go past the brisbane river

I just read the wiki as well

stop projecting

>Trusting Britain
Yeah what could possibly go wrong with that?

>being mad about it

Say what you want, your country got BLACKED.COM by some US soldiers on your own soil.

Lucky we didn't ally with the emus m8

alright mate

> Due to white American resentment towards African-American access to dance halls and for associating with "white girls on the streets of Brisbane", troops of the U.S. 208th Coast Artillery rioted for 10 nights in March 1942,

lmaoooooooo silly white crackas. when will they learn that white girls love our bbc LOL

>Lucky we didn't ally with the emus m8
>forgetting the context behing us losing the war
Kys.

actually it was YANKED. You guys were actually white back then, shocking I know

Australia is literally the shit tier version of California, but with worse accents and 15 years behind. The whole shitty island is the floating version of Bakersfield. Too bad the Turks did not kill more of you, but perhaps the Lebs will finish the job. Special thanks to this man for knowing Bogans make excellent bullet catchers.

>>Instantly defeated by kebab shop owners and carpet salesman

Take a look at the Egyptian and middle east campaigns

They still are

I don't really get this part. Did Australian riot because being cucked by american white soldiers was not enough and they wanted to get ozzie women BLACKED too?

>California
Stopped reading right there

I think it more that they treated them like shit while we kept foreigners away from our girls but treated them civilly

This is exactly it

It happened to New Zealand as well as the UK

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Manners_Street

Having large amounts of poorly disciplined foreign soldiers who are culturally distinct from you with nothing to do other generally creates problems wherever you go.

You guys just can't handle the freedom that the us military brings

Honestly Australians brought this thread on themselves with all the shitposting. However this is also why it's okay to laugh at mass shootings and 9/11.

Australian women are scum.
Its why brought over all the viet qts 30 years later

they were being paid far far more than us.

Explanation?

Actually, the Aussies at Gallipoli were inexperienced and this caused them to lose.

Also, the Poles did EIGHT more cavalry charges that WORKED. You do get the last effective Cavalry charge OF WW1 though.

>getting angry over gallipoli
calm down my friends

From Wikipedia:
>"Of major concern was the fact that U.S. military pay was considerably higher than that of the Australian military and U.S. military uniforms were seen as more appealing than those of the Australians. This resulted in U.S. servicemen not only enjoying greater success in their pursuit of the few available women but also led to many Americans marrying Australian women"
>"In mid-1942, a reporter walking along Queen Street counted 152 local women in company with 112 uniformed Americans, while only 31 women accompanied 60 Australian soldiers."

>mention emus
>upset Australians

Every time

American officers were usually in charge of devising work loads, Australians typically were worked much harder and received less holiday/free time. American soldiers were paid a far larger amount of money.
Women being scum, were scum.

at least we didnt lose a war against drugs kek

The fight continues my Turkish brothers. Death to the Ausfalians.

don't be like that aussfriend

>that entire article

C U C K E D by the Big American/Black Cock once again

Doesn't feel good lads.

>Those heroes that shed their blood and lost their lives ... You are now lying in the soil of a friendly country. Therefore rest in peace. There is no difference between the Johnnies and the Mehmets to us where they lie side by side here in this country of ours ... You, the mothers who sent their sons from faraway countries, wipe away your tears; your sons are now lying in our bosom and are in peace. After having lost their lives on this land they have become our sons as well.

t. Ataturk

it's disgusting to see modern Australians having anything against the Turks who were forced to fight by Ottomans and who suffered bigger losses anyway

Imagine that happening now
>American and Australian soldiers fighting each other
>Whoever loses is forced to marry the other country's women

why did ataturk have to leave us

Noice IP, your English is a give away my friend.

Having a nimble here, but Gallipoli was a birth by fire so to say for the Australians and New Zealanders. After just being formed as nations for roughly a decade, the most gruesome and horrendous war began, warfare had completely changed and so, despite fruitless attempts in the face of slaughter, Aussies and Kiwis gave it their best crack and has come to be an inspiration for both nations. endurance, courage, ingenuity, good humour, larrikinism, and mateship is what gave us our distinctive and admirable characteristics throughout the war.

>your English is a give away my friend.
What did he mean by this

don't be mad at least you won one in your history

>The Battle of the Wazzir was the name given to a riot that took place in Cairo, Egypt, on 2 April 1915 during World War I. The riot took hold in a street called "Haret el Wasser", an area of Cairo where there were a large number of brothels and drinking establishments. At its peak about 2,500 Australian and New Zealand soldiers were involved, many of whom were intoxicated. The soldiers were reported to have had an assortment of complaints, including recent price increases, poor quality drinks, and concerns about the spread of venereal disease. The riot resulted in considerable damage – estimated at several hundred pounds worth – to several brothels which were set on fire; firefighters who responded to the blaze were also accosted. In response, mounted police were dispatched, as well as yeomanry, Lancashire Territorials and military police. A second incident occurred on 31 July 1915, which was subsequently described as the "Second Battle of the Wazzir".

>The soldiers were reported to have had an assortment of complaints, including recent price increases, poor quality drinks, and concerns about the spread of venereal disease

That's un-Australian m8 no wonder they fought for freedom

>that damage control
JUST

>The landing at Suvla Bay was an amphibious landing made at Suvla on the Aegean coast of Gallipoli peninsula in the Ottoman Empire as part of the August Offensive, the final British attempt to break the deadlock of the Battle of Gallipoli. The landing, which commenced on the night of 6 August 1915, was intended to support a breakout from the Anzac sector, five miles (8 km) to the south.

> A long-standing plan to break out of the Anzac bridgehead was adopted; it had first been proposed on 30 May by the commander of the Australian and New Zealand Army Corps, Lieutenant-General William Birdwood.

>However, just as the original landing site at Helles in April had insufficient space to land all the troops available, and so a secondary landing was to be made north of Gaba Tepe, now in July there was insufficient room to accommodate all the new troops within the congested Anzac perimeter, nor was there room to manoeuvre them in battle, and so a new landing at Suvla was planned which would link up with the forces at Anzac Cove.

>Despite facing only light opposition, the landing at Suvla was mismanaged from the outset and quickly reached the same stalemate conditions that prevailed on the Anzac and Helles fronts. On 15 August, after a week of indecision and inactivity, the British commander at Suvla, Lieutenant-General Sir Frederick Stopford was dismissed. His performance in command was one of the most incompetent feats of generalship of the First World War.

Friendly reminder that the Brits were supposed to support ANZACS with a stalemate breakout with 2 divisions against 1,500 Turks and LOST

Get out cockroach scum

nice try. It really was.
Shame....

>Women being scum, were scum
Yeah, but homosexuality isn't a choice. So what can you do really?