Have you ever fiddled around with a VirtualBox before?

Have you ever fiddled around with a VirtualBox before?
I just created a Win2000 one because I wanted to look at an old disney theme park pc thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

pubs.vmware.com/workstation-9/index.jsp?topic=/com.vmware.ws.using.doc/GUID-848D482F-C93C-461C-9A9A-C3FF51A0F03E.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

QEMU/KVM is better

I use VMWare Workstation.

instead of distro hopping i play around with many distros all the day in VirtualBox

i use it for work

This. Slavslut knows where it's at.

I've got Workstation Pro, desu, it seems to be shittier than Virtualbox on Windows or Linux. I'm really not impressed with it.

>you will never see Femanon
why even live

That's because you're a pleb and haven't use it extensively, you don't know it's secrets or hidden possibilities.
Even though the GUI configurable part is as configurable as VirtualBoxes.

I was using it before. It's much worse at providing a seamless VM experience. Even in fullscreen mode, VMware leaves that annoying fucking bar at the top of the screen. You can hide it, but always see it peeking out, and if you mouse over, it pops up. Fucking irritating.

Virtualbox in fullscreen feels like I'm actually in the OS. Granted, VMWare has a lot more features, but I don't use any of them so Virtualbox is fine for my needs.

So, you just posted a post saying how much of a retard you are? There's exclusive fullscreen in Workstation. No way to tell it's a fullscreen VM. Feels exactly like a real OS. Hotkey or shortcut to switch between it and other programs without exiting or exit exclusive mode.

you can disable the bar peeking out you retard

> On a Windows host, exclusive mode does not use multiple monitors.

Are you pulling shit out of your arse?
It does though. I think I was already using multiple monitors with VMware on Windows back in 2009.

Nope,

pubs.vmware.com/workstation-9/index.jsp?topic=/com.vmware.ws.using.doc/GUID-848D482F-C93C-461C-9A9A-C3FF51A0F03E.html

>Workstation 9
Yeah....no.

Also, see Just because default is disabled, it doesn't mean it can't actually do it.

Normal fullscreen has always worked with multiple monitors, exclusive does always out of the box nowadays.

Anyways, I'm not here to sell you VMWare software, so suck it if you're a dumbass who can't use his shit.

>open virtual machine
>go to fullscreen mode
>choose the monitor layout you want
>go to View > Exclusive mode
>click on it
retard

>Have you ever fiddled around with a VirtualBox before?

I use it nearly every day. I have a Windows 7 VM for work (although it's not necessary) and the occasional Windows application that doesn't work well in Linux. I also have Windows 10, Windows 2000, and Windows 3.11 just for shits and giggles.

Nigger, I've done all there is to do with it. The performance just isn't as good. I mean, yeah sure, a Linux Vm will work pretty problem free, but Windows is just horrible in VmWare.

virtualbox:
>open virtual machine
>ctrl+f

much simpler

>Nigger
>VmWare
no, you're just a dumbass

>performance isn't good
>literary the no.1 in performance in several tests
why such mindless hate and lies?

he's probably an open source shill

>it has to be simple
>it has to be only with one option
Kek, normies on my Sup Forums?

>why such mindless hate and lies?
It isn't though. I don't hate it and I'm not lying.
I couldn't care if it were either case.

>wahhh, VMware can't do thing!
>but it can
>wahhh, it's too hard having choices

>>it has to be only with one option
There are several ways to achieve the same thing in Virtualbox, too.

*With a front-end, it has replaced Virtualbox/VMware for me
I still use VB on Windows though.

Workstation is garbage, ESXi is great