/balk/

Assassins are BS OP edition

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
ekathimerini.com/210144/article/ekathimerini/news/us-economist-galbraith-sheds-light-on-varoufakis-plan
youtube.com/watch?v=gvdf5n-zI14
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

post the old thread my hellenic-in-denial friend

:^)

Oh, there was nothing on the catalog m80 but thx

this is why thou shall be visiting the archives of this exalted board

boards.Sup Forums.org/int/archive

Is Benin included in these threads from now on?

Good to know.

Why is everyone still asleep

Yes.
The repeating digits have earned them a place among the gods of /balk/

because slavs can't handle the majestic early wakeups of the real balkanlars

pls no sameffaging, ty in advance

Not samefagging

But here's your (You)

I knew but I needed that (You) ASAP in order to elevate my status. So thank (You) for giving me one

btw if this post ends in 2 repeating digits, Romania will surpass France in GDP per capita within 5 years

Today seems slow eh

Who /ode to joy/ here?

What if it ends in 3 repeating digits?

oh shi-

Romania World Superpower in 5 years confirmed.

>One year since the glorious referendum day

Let's see something interesting

ekathimerini.com/210144/article/ekathimerini/news/us-economist-galbraith-sheds-light-on-varoufakis-plan

The Plan B for Greece that was drafted by former Greek Finance Minister Yanis Varoufakis foresaw the declaring of a state of emergency, the immediate nationalization of the Bank of Greece, the transformation of bank deposits into a New Drachma and emergency public order measures, according to a book by American economist James Galbraith, Varoufakis’s chief coordinator for the plan.

In the book, “Welcome to the Poisoned Chalice: The Destruction of Greece and the Future of Europe,” which has been translated into Greek, Galbraith describes in detail Varoufakis’s plan for moving Greece to a parallel banking system last year.

Those privy to the Plan B – or Plan X as Varoufakis is said to have called it – would meet in conditions of high secrecy involving secure communications and the depositing of cell phones in hotel refrigerators

According to Galbraith, during the transition phase, the ministries of Defense and the Interior would have been responsible for public order, fuel supplies would be controlled, while employees at important public institutions (schools, hospitals, police) would be mobilized.

Even though there was a high-level meeting about the plan, Galbraith said the prime minister did not ask to be briefed, so work on the endeavor ended with the submission of an extensive memo in May.

Cucks, thinking of starting a burger chains. Suggest me a name for my brand.

Tuck. It's a combination of cuck and turk. It's also easy to remember and pronounce "hey man lets go to tuck's for a burger".

H-How!?

Ελληνιkόν νημα μπαι δε γουεη λαδς τχ

HELLAS
E
L
L
A
S

DELET REEEEEEEE

nice fail, cuck HEHE

+ HELLENIC + power can surpass SCRIPTS

How do you know he wasn't a scripter as well?

because it was me, m8

And how do I know YOU aren't the scripter here?

because I consider utterly pathetic hunting for repetitive digits in a Chinese insect enthusiast board

if it comes by luck it's funny, otherwise it's not

This reply is a reason why we need more Shiptars posting here. Lamooooo.

>Tuck Burger

Catchy af actually.

Lamooooooooo.

sup /balk/ poorfag here i have around 2k euros saved on my vacations, I want to take 2 weeks off and spend it in some nice /balk/ cunt
what i like
>nice beaches
>drinking with locals/meeting locals
>quality local food
>nature
>qt girls(mostly to look at since I'm a sperg)
is Albania a terrible idea?

it's alright, also check out Croatia

1K is good enough to have a good time in Albania, with 2k you can afford Croatia. This is taking into consideration costs of things/accommodation etc.

Croatia, Montenegro and Greece then

In our case, if you come here, avoid crowdly places like Mykonos or Santorini and chose the lesser know treasures of our seas (Lefkada, Corfu, Syros, Kythira, Naxos), who also have better prices and better quality of tourists

Go to Albania for half the expenses instead of sucking off all your cash.

>Croatia
already been there and I absolutely loved the place even though it was a resort and I didn't have a chance to meet many locals
memes aside, isn't it dangerous for a drunk polack? How are locals around tourists? I wouldn't like to be beaten for doing something inappropriate by accident (can happen everywhere in the world but I never been to any muslim country so I have no idea about any rules)
>Montenegro and Greece
how are you guys feeling about the tourists? would you have a drink with me :^)?

>how are you guys feeling about the tourists?

Greeks are know for hospitality and Poles are well welcomed here ofc

We also drink with everyone :)

I don't think there will be a problem. Touristic places are basically money traps and they will tolerate you.

Albania isn't a muslim country though. Walking around drunk probably won't get you into a fight but will make you look like a disgrace.
Locals are ok to tourists but like every other place they'll try to overcharge you. The first thing you should do in another country is go to an exchange and get local currency so you don't have to calculate rates every time you purchase something.
Most if not all accommodation options are priced using the euro though for obvious reasons.

One more thing. Old people will say something like "1 million Lek" but they actually mean 1k due to them still having the old Lek value in mind(x1k).

If I was you I'd go to a Greek island though just because I haven't been there yet.

If the people of Turkey and Greece had true nationalist leaders they would share the oil of the Aegean Sea and would have united the two people and the two countries in one federation, but if that happened then they would dominated the Balkan area, and they would be stronger than the west Europe and this is something that the Germans and the English would never had allowed, so greece and turkey will both die

>both Montenegro and Kosovo use EUR

wow so delusional.

we get many drunk poles around so it shouldn't be a problem unless you start fights
if you go for here, go to ksamil or vlora and avoid durres
for nature I'd suggest blue eye in saranda
and as said you should be careful with the prices

Do you like rap cucks? I will talk to my musician friend to make me a beat today so I will kick some bars. I still can't decide on my rapper name tho.

First for Croatia and Ritalin Luka

with 2k i could tour croatia, montenegro, albania, macedonia, greece, bulgaria and still have money left over. hostels are 10 eur a day

>Do you like rap cucks?
depends on it

>I still can't decide on my rapper name tho.
Cuckeffendi.

this tbhh

>Cuckeffendi.

Too meme t b h. Make me a meme at first and I hate meme people.

What game is?

99% of rap no.

Rate the opening lines of my diss song for Poetrygirl t b h.

>When clock hits the twelve and it is night time
>I used to send you poems thinking it is fun time

killer lines.
Would buy album

very deep

>Still thinking about her

C U C K
U
C
K

Rome: Total War the old one
Sick rhymes bro

mc k*rtkilla
sultan of swag
young haraç

Suggest a name for mixtape.

Thanks mate. Always willing for a feat.

>Fucked a ROMAnian girl using a condom like shield
>She sucked my dick like it is David Copperfield

Fucker çigany.

>Bo Maкeдoнијa HEMA мaкeдoнци oд CPПCКИ ETHOC - тoa ce oкyпaтopи oднocнo кoлoниcти дoјдeни пocлe 1919

What did she mean by this?

>vo makedonija nema makedonija od crpski etnos - toa(?) se okupatori odnosno kolonisti dojdeni posle 1919

Rate my cyrilic skills, they're rusty.

Getting ready to invade makedonija?

I just like learning languages. Was I off there?

>vo makedonija nema makedonci*
Apart from that, no mistakes.

Ahhh, I got lazy there lol, thanks.

why are there 2 threads

My guess would be newfriends.

sanny beach haha weeeee!

yes but can he fugg quality qts in sunny beach?

only slags

Honey,yogurt,peaches,banana

This is how ambrosia felt like

Moms went out for visiting relatives and me and dad ordered McDonalds lamoooooooo like kids.

really? I'm not planning anything big since I'll spend my winter vacations in asia but maybe it's more interesting than just laying on the beach for 14 days straight. I have a shitty car and trains are expensive, what other form of transportation would you recommend?

>trains are expensive
So it is true. Poland IS becoming Germany. Local trains are dirt-cheap and offer a shitty service.

>Local trains are dirt-cheap and offer a shitty service.
they are fairly cheap and comfy(new trains almost everywhere) also here Gdańsk- Warszawa is around 100-150 PLN in 2nd class.I was talking about international trains Warsaw-Prague is like 100 euros at least. If i'd have to pay 100E to switch every /balk/ country I'd empty my pockets pretty quickly

>and offer a shitty service
Really? Trains are comfier than buses imo.

>tfw no wife

>looking like a mix of sjw and weeaboo
>wife material

youtube.com/watch?v=gvdf5n-zI14

>tfw no work today because of fuckin ramadan kek
absolutely halal

pls be in S O F I A

She's just insecure and needs a real man to love her.

One good thing about having different religions is that we get many days off

why don't you search for tour packages? there's many this time of the year

woah, is that a birth mark? Who is she, gorby's daughter?

>it's the ohrid cockroach who knew vanco mihajlov and gets passed around bulgarian nationalist circles
if you believe this you should visit skopje top kek we have 20k bosniaks here, and half the city is literally assimilated serbian

Why is it that most tankboy makketa are from ohrid?

Because everyone in Skopje was employed by Belgrade.

She looks nasty, and not in a good way.

Finished my based Big Mac. Too bad our Makedon friends don't know that feel.

if you want to stop over every tourist attraction i'd save 400-500 for transport total. zagreb-belgrade or skopje-belgrade or sofia (long distance between major cities) is 50 eur for return max. probably 40 eur possible. inside the country if you travel from like zagreb to the coast you'll pay 20 eur or 10 eur in one way.

theres literally only one
klime is an autist tho, the original tankboy is from skopje, he hasnt posted in months now tho

rate my body /balk/

>the original tankboy is from skopje
I remember him posting a picture of his house on some ohrid hill looking at the lake.

half of skopje has houses in ohrid so idk, im pretty sure that pic ur talking about was klime tho

mrs seljaku njeden

all tank boys hate macedonia so fuck them

I see nothing wrong here.

It's a burn I believe.

tfw islam literally says that you should kill people who don't follow islam

effendi are you muslim

i'm christian, but I'm pretty sure the bible had something about that too