This is the most underrated empire in history, and the true successor to the Roman Empire

this is the most underrated empire in history, and the true successor to the Roman Empire.

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.hunturk.net/the-anti-turk-french-faggot-voltaire-3249.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_technology
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fag

We wuz successors though. Your pope literally crowned our Kaiser.

Ciao sarracino

Turks are incompetent animals.

Turk hate thread?

stay mad, I'm not even turk, but you have to admit that an empire that stretches from the horn of africa to Austria is far better than what Europeans have ever achieved.

and this is the pinnacle of the Ottoman Empire

>I'm not even turk
You're lucky then.
Turks are very backward and stupid people. I think they took all the land by outnumbering the enemy as they do now in street fights, too. They held the best lands of earth and brought out nothing in all that time. How can humanity not hate all useless Turkics?

V-venetians i swear!!

@61699397
it was a continuation of the islamic caliphates and not the roman empire though. they destroyed the roman empire in 1453. you'd have to be retarded not to know this.

they took their land because they were good fighters. They were known as "gunpowder empire" for a reson.

They should rename it to balkanshit or gypsy empire because that's the place where they took everything. Weapons, children, food and everything else.

>t.unbiased armchar historian

absolutely
i say always, ottoman a roman empire. just Palaiologos dynasty down Osmans dynasty took over the dynasty instead. Ottoman never harm Canstantinople and it used to take the legacy ( military system, music )
even Ottoman Sultans say Kayser-i Rum ( Empreror of Rome ) to themselves
dont worry my friend, people know longer Ottoman a Rome.

Thats BUTTHURT

Lmao

It was an irrelevant Empire that didn't create anything of value. Even their most famous city isn't even turkish. Remove ottomans from there and the history of the world wouldn't have changed a little bit.

Actually, wasn't Charlemagne crowned emperor? I guess the Franks were more Germanic than Gallo-Roman though.

Irrelevant battle

>spain saving europe.....again

>thread about Ottoman empire
>Roach starts posting wiki battle reports

Every fucking time

Because we fuck you always and always and proud it.

problem ?

Does the ottoman empire have an actual legacy outside of contemporary turkish society?

forum.hunturk.net/the-anti-turk-french-faggot-voltaire-3249.html

The kebab.

Poverty and instability

We call it mordor

mostly destroyed

The answer to that is no

Pic: Proud finish fighting on the greeks side

venetians destroyed it, we just stored some explosives there purely because of banter
Is that the other name for European butthurt thread? Count me in.

i guess maybe they really were okay and even kinda underrated at first, but beyond two hundred years or so, ottoman empire was *cringes* tier. undeveloped, and a history of getting rekt by much smaller enemies because they were so backwards. they completely missed colonization, renaissance and enlightenment trains which is one of the reasons why all the lands they left behind are shitholes. it's basically like just being wrong on the empire scale. europe got so much ahead it's not even funny.
t. vpnroach

oh and sultans indeed saw themselves as the practical continuation of east roman empire and many policies were directly influenced from them.
while romans were pretty much just as cruel and caused fair amount of bloodshed to keep order, the reason they aren't remembered as such unlike ottomans is because at the end of the day, they built shitload of things and left behind even more. also romans could build a stone house and barbarians would be impressed and hail them as gods because it's better than a hut tier shit. they were also pretty much the only big-ass empire post-migration euro tribes ever saw. rightfully, few bad stuff won't be minded.
ottomans however, didn't build anything in lands they conquered (at least not enough), it was even the policy. even if they tried to build, the people they conquered were no longer some easily impressed barbarians, and ottomans were falling way behind euros.
when balkans etc. say they're undeveloped because of ottoman empire, they're probably right. (inb4 other turkroaches get butthurt)

tl;dr is: as long as you build, produce, and add value to stuff, you can torture puppies all day, nobody will mind. (and they aren't wrong from objective perspective) this is an ultimate truth and basically nothing else really matters (inb4 social-humanitiesfag butthurt)

>a traditional clothe that it actually useful
finally

> true successor to the Roman Empire.
I prefer to condider the HRE as a succesor, not that thing

making the Balkans a shithole

mongol empire

Even if the mongol empire is bigger I think that is similar to the macedonian empire, both of them expand quickly and they were splitted by their successors

>Holy
>Roman
>Empire

Yeah we had a pretty good run.

Mongols never got that much into Anatolia

>Couldn't even take Morocco, Somalia, Yemen and Oman

At least we didn't get conquered by somalians.

>literally the most irrelevant places in the world

Name a single relevant invention of the Roman Empire

that's why i said taht i prefer the HRE, even if don't consider them not Holy not Roman and not an Empire

KEK

>Ottoman never harm Canstantinople and it used to take the legacy

Was plundering for three days just a peaceful and harmless way to "take legacy"?

Aqueducts

ya

Assyrians had them before

full of impurity like clay and quartz that can poison a man, however go here
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_technology

>Not posting the Byzantine Empire

Byzantine was a meme empire. Half of its history consists of begging and bribing other nations to not get invaded.

>Failing to take control of the Indian Ocean Trade despite it being right at your doorstep
>Lose the most lucrative opportunity in the world to England and fucking Portugal

JUST

Can you please delete that?

Balkanshit are just too butthurt
I mean, if you got conquered and colonized for roughly 300 years by the Turks, means they just bested you, no shame in that, end of the story.
But they gotta bring their butthurt everyday here, acting like it was just circumstances, luck or whatever that got them conquered. Just deal with it.

>t. a Frankish participant in the Fourth Crusade

fuck you somalis are awesome

dumb ass they were the most important places , espically somalia, yemen and oman

>but you have to admit that an empire that stretches from the horn of africa to Austria is far better than what Europeans have ever achieved.

>underrated

the turks never contributed anything of relevance to the civilization

so, shoo, shoo turkroach

sage

I was agreeing with out until the sage
Lemme get this on top