AirPods Sup Forumseneral

Anyone use these puppies?

I tried it at the Apple store and it was great.

It paired with my iPhone 6s 128GB Gold within a millisecond after I put it next to it. I didn't even have to do anything.

I just pre-ordered it since it's in high demand, it will take a week or two for it to come in.

I bet they are cool. but how is their batter life?

what is the audio quality like nigger monkey?

I've had a pair since they came out. They are fantastic. Any questions?

Early on, my ears hurt if I left them in for too long, but they don't irritate them any more. I previously only used over-ear headphones, so that might just be a regular adjustment to the in-ear style.

Apple's estimates are pretty accurate. Five hours of continuous use, but the case doubles as a battery pack. The whole thing can last three to four days of fairly regular use.

5 hours on the earpods themselves.

Charges to 3 hours in 15min.

24 hours worth of battery in the case. 24 + 5 (fully charged earpods) at max.

but: it literally sounds like the $20 wired ones that come in the box. You are spending +$140 for an embedded Bluetooth chip and a battery.

Audio quality is fine.

The most underrated aspect of airpods is that you can go piss or shit without pausing your music, podcast, or stream.

Do they easily fall out of the ear? I have a huge head, like absolutely huge, so also huge ears.

Battery is pretty damn good. About 5 hours outside of the case and when you put it in, it recharges it very quickly.

I definitely see why Apple removed the headphone jack, it makes Bluetooth manufacturers compete and make better products.

I can do that with my wired ones.

Also, I don't have to worry about them dropping into the loo.

No, but you should get your head checked.

Pretty good actually.

I was hesitant because it looks like the stock iPhone headphones that comes for free which are literally shit, but these sound much much better.

Since there are no cords, there is no tension to pull them out. As long as they fit fairly well in your ear, they will stay put. The plastic surface grips the skin pretty well.

>I can do that with my wired ones.

Even with your desktop?

What's the seal like? I hate how loose the normal earpods are, they let in too much noise from the outside.

Shiiiiiiill

My shill sensors are off the charts

They aren't like IEMs if that is what you're asking.

These are for walking around outside like a normie, so it doesn't block outside noise.

Ok post better BT headphones that cost $129 that are as easy to use and have great battery life.

I'll wait.

Idiot.

Sorry you guys aren't a part of Apple's top-secret chan outreach program.

Get a proper job, looser.

So posting about AMD, Intel, nVidia, Lenovo products are advertising too?

Only if you dislike them.

>ctrl+f
>"0.02"
>0 results

If those are shills too, at least they bother to try and fit in, instead of copypasting advertisment phrases, like you lazy fucks. Seriously, anybody who's not a newfag can see the shilling from a mile away.

kz-zs5 with a blueetooth adapter that can do apt-x is about 40 dollars and destroys everything on the planet when it comes to sound quality

plus i own an iphone 6 and i think the airpods look douchey

You're comparing wired earbuds with a bluetooth dongle to completely wireless earbuds.

you forgot to say "let me interject" Stallman

>Fitting in
You must be a total fag irl.

Hahaha nice try. That shit has a cable and like 1hr battery life.

Try again and come back ok little boy?

and your expensive apple heaphones sound like ass

i have no idea why apple cant make a decent sounding pair of heaphones... the white ipod, iphone, earpod, airpod all suck

i have 10 dollar phillips she3590 from 2012 that sound amazing and more recently KZ has just blown things out of the water with the ATE and ZS5

i just cannot how apple cant into acoustics

>Expensive

The Samsung one is much more expensive and worse.

Now go fuck off you degenerate nigger.

I gladly paid $129 to not have wires dangling when I go out for a run or during work.

I do agree that it doesn't look great yet (but we've come far from the ugly bluetooth headsets from years back).

AirPods 2 will get smaller and smaller, and I'm very excited about that.

>i have no idea why apple cant make a decent sounding pair of heaphones... the white ipod, iphone, earpod, airpod all suck

The HomePods actually sound good from all the reviews for a small device.

As far as the earpods, they are cheap chink $1 items that come for free, what do you expect?

They also own Beats by Dr Gay and it seems to be doing well with normies.

I personally can't stand any of the headphones that come for free or Dr Gay beats, so I own legit headphones like Audeze LCD3 for home use (they're huge) and Ultrasones for daily driving.

But I don't mind AirPods, it's for quick listening and moving around and don't ahve to worry about cables dangling.

you're genuinely retarded, please off yourself before you spread your seed

Nice remark, Poojeet

Airpods are fine. It's like complaining that laptops are shit because they don't have full-sized GPUs in them. Airpods are for walking around like a normie, not sitting at home listening to your FLAC collection.

POO

Go back to iFunny faggot

BLACKED

Apple's model photographers fucking suck

no all earphones are designed for walking around like a normie listening to flac... infact i remember listening to lossless 16bit audio through a discman with its stock iems in highschool 17 years ago and it sounded pretty sweet

now (You) are justifying to yourself how you bought some very expensive shit sounding wireless headphones that only support some ancient A2DP bluetooth protocol and not even fucking apt-x

ok

I love mine. Favorite tech product I own. They work spectacularly, and truly fulfill the promise of bluetooth. No BS pairing crap failures and trips to Settings.

Utter shit.

I found a pair of these at the bottom of a swimming pool once. Not sure what to do with them since I don't have the case and the water probably wrecked them though.

I was always pretty skeptical of the individual buds concept (I thought the ones connected by a wire made a lot more sense), but they are so easy to put on and you basically don't feel them at all once they're in since there's nothing hanging off of them. They feel way more secure than my Jaybird X3's. I'll probably get some from another company in a generation or two. The airpods do look goofy as fuck with the little mic hanging down though. Really don't like that aspect of the design.