Don't mind me, I just visited this website with my AD blocker enabled"

>Don't mind me, I just visited this website with my AD blocker enabled"

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/02/29/business/media/see-that-billboard-it-may-see-you-too.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>not taking something that is offered is stealing, or whatever it is that you're trying to imply.
it's just not wanting what is offered, nothing more.

i don't use an adblocker. i use a malware blocker.

Are you >implying that adblocking is rape?

great thread as always OP

too bad my malware blocker ends blocking ads

>literally every single file sharing site, that has ever existed, has big bogus "download" buttons surrounding the legit download button, only to take you to a literal malware "pc booster" download or similiar

Now tell me why should I not block the shit out of these things?

> Don't mind me, i just added Ads to my website

thia faggot post this everyday and doesn't answer, this sould banned as spam

/don't mind me/i;board:g

Man this is getting more ridiculous by the day, am actually looking forward to see to what lengths of strawmaning will you go.

>not /don'?t mind me/i;op:only;boards:g

This is kinda true. Content creators work hard to keep us entertained and informed yet some shamelessly steal by blocking their livelihood because of entitlement.

So many people out there just trying to keep a roof over their heads and their kids fed.

I am just here to return the salt lol dont drag me into this

>"Don't mind me, I just visited this website with my AD blocker enabled"

what's the deal with the cheesy puffs

don't mind me, just getting additional ad revenue due to your disabled adblocker&noscript

Ads are rape you pustular baboon. Someone shoved at me and I'm forced to take it unless I enable an ad blocker? Saged and you're always a faggot.

There.

if your content is so high quality & you got mouths to feed, why not put up a paywall?

it's not like the sole reason people enjoy it, is because it's free & you are a untalented fuck, not worth wasting money on...

i don't mind you, since my os is linux.
>i though you gnu

Why is there a wok full of beans in that image?
Was the womant sticking them inside her vagina for safekeeping or something?

You should really add content warnings to your posts if you're going to include pictures like this.

What the fuck is even going on in this image?

>white person ( can't tell if girl or boy) with corn rows laughing in back while waving yellow flag
>piles of bullet casins in middle of floor
>blood leaking out her butt
>shirtless homosexual man (pink undies) unzipping his pants

Muh fetish.

it's much worse

>Why is there a wok full of beans in that image?
I think it implies that she's an Asian sex slave the white man probably bought on some black market.

A better caption would have been:
>Don't mind me, these are just ads that I blocked

Get a Patreon, nigger. Your failing business plan is not my problem.

>have patreon
>get called a greedy jew and need to suck customer/fans' cocks

>have donation link
>nobody ever donates
(reminder that TPB only received a grand total of 12BTC in donation over a period of 2 years)

>have paywall
>literally goes against the ideals of the "business"

>have ads up
>comfy 4 grand a month, until recently everyone uses adblock and halves that income

>Don't mind me I'm just choosing not to look at a billboard while driving down the road.
Can you believe these people. Do you know how much money they spend on billboards, it's practically stealing.

Your argument only works for pre-paid ads like the paid banners on Sup Forums.
Completely invalid for things like Google Adsense that counts views with async javascript. If you want to purchase a spot on billboard you just pay a fixed price of 100k or whatever. The owner doesn't get paid based on the actual number of people looking at the ads.

These threads are getting better and better.

until smart billboards and signs become more popular, complete with cameras that can tell if you are looking at an ad.
nytimes.com/2016/02/29/business/media/see-that-billboard-it-may-see-you-too.html

Sure, get in.

This. I don't mind giving Patreon money to people that actually deserve it, but I'm not going to be bothered by ads just because you get your livelihood to make shitty videos from it

More like:
>Have high quality product or at least acceptable quality product and set up a Patreon/donation link
>Your fans (or at least a sizable portion of them) give to your Patreon or donation link because they like the quality of the product

>Have paywall for something that can easily done by other people and probably has been
>Lose fans because no one wants to be forced to pay for something they can get for free or at the very least not be forced to pay for an easily replaceable service.

>Have ads go up
>No one likes ads because they are inconvenient and take way from the quality of the website (unless we're talking about Web 1.0 type ads) and everyone uses adblockers in response.

fucktards so deep in consumerism blocking ads = theft
the fuck outta here andy griffith

There you go. Falcon allows it.
/thread

Wow. That's powerful.

kek

"I'm not blocking ads. I just block trackers with Privacy Badger.
It's not my problem you guys embed trackers in 90% of your ads. Too bad."

do not mind me? oh yea that's right, just ha visiting this website haha with my ad block shield defending

Is he zipping up for a job well finished, or zipping down for round two?

don't mind me, boys.