Chinese Hate Discussion

We can all agree that China, especially the Chinese, are the worst group of people to ever exist, with China, possibly being the worst nation to ever exist in the history of mankind

As anyone who seen how the Chinese are in their own community, they are insects, a pest, their mentality, the same to the insects, their lack of sympathy, makes me doubt that they're even human

As all of Asia, even the world, save for North Korea, universally hate China, the Chinese people, the Chinese culture and everything about China, how do we get rid of them, how do we solve the Chinese problem, with more of them being born and more Chinatowns being built, many refusing to integrate . How do we solve this problem called, the Chinamen as they are a pest that consumed our resources and is destroying the planet.

Hi Chang

lmao buttmad american, did your gf get CHINK'D again?
Chinese are god tier
fuck you american

Look who it is, the CIDF is right on time
You must have it hard trying to defend the worst group of people on the planet
They are a parasite on humanity, leaving a trail of death and destruction everywhere in their path

MacAruther was right
We should have nuked them

Tojo was Right
We should have exterminated them like the vermin they're are

>60% white

I AM ANGRY, ANGRY ABOUT THE CHINESE

white people were just as bad

blacks and every other 3rd world poor race would do the same if they had the numbers/power/money too

Hello zhang!
When will go back to your shithole?

it's literally true though. White people have destroyed environments, peoples and cultures just as much as the chinks, and the only thing holding niggers and other muds back is their poverty. The first things niggers could do when they became independent was genocide and enslave each other.

all humans are shit, chinks are not the exception

>We can all agree that China, especially the Chinese, are the worst group of people to ever exist
>what are the Jews and Israel

HOW DO I GET CUTE KAZAHK GF??!?!?

But at least they regret about it and have "iam so sorry" movements.
Krauts pay to jews and during 90s helped to russians.
I dont care about nation i am ethnicityless but chinks are insectoids and ugly dogeaters and proud barbarians

By not being a dirty chink, dog eater gook, churka wog

The simple rule is this

Chink outside of Mainland China = fair game and pretty bro tier if you are bro tier with them too.

Chink inside Mainland China = People who learns to be scum and became scum because of the scummy fucking commie scums.

There are millions of chinks outside of China and even they dont like China. I think one day most of them would want to go back if shit gets fixed in their own cunt but I doubt it.

It's the mainland Chinese that you've got to hate, not the Chinese as a whole.

Not even the Hong kongese like the Chinese.

This. Applies with most immigrants desu.

Who is this fluid druid?

>tfw UK wont take back Hong Kong even if the Hong Kong Chinks wants to be British again.

China wouldn't let it happen. That said I'm not sure why the Chinese wanted it back when the people there didn't want anything to do with them.

This. If any country has the money, they wil feel like they are superior. It's natural.

fuck off out of my country zhang

literally everyone except liberal arts cunts thinks deep down that you're scum

That's odd
Last I checked all the uni students were zhangs aside from the liberal arts cunts. Interesting.

As ya'll talking shit on chinks, they're copying everything from your western culture as we speak. Once they've finish, wwiii will start. They will destroy the original proud of your civilization. After they win, our children will only learn the past via chinks. They'll rewrote the history with their commie ideas. History of me and yours will be just a thing in the past.

t. UNSW

good guess lmao