Tfw I have to use Windows at work

>tfw I have to use Windows at work

owo desktop thread?

Eat shit, animecuck. Grow up already

anime website

Not the guy you're responding to, but from what I've seen so far it's more like "Anime loving neckbeard rushing to show off his autistic desktop anywhere he possibly can website"...

don't bully her

anime website

Do you need attention user? We could on a date, have some coffee together and afterwards walk through a nice park, would you like that? After that, we could end the date in your place and I'll make sweet love to you while the character in your screen watches.

Y/N?

>I Have No Friends: The Post

hai

>anime website
with an anime board, this is the technology board

>REEE I CAN'T BE SPECIAL ON AN ANIME BOARD NO ONE NOTICES ME REEEEE

technology board on an anime website, made for anime fans to discuss tech with other anime fans

gross

im her friend

owo

>r/cuck tab

lmfao

>her

ruski?

ya ruski....

va meriki zhivu...

CYKA BLYAT

I also am forced to use M$ windows at work. They also use C# and Visual Studio. It pains me. Luckily I am just an intern/documentation-writing cuck, so I can do a lot of my work in Emacs running on a Linux VM, but it's still agonizing.

this is the "business center" at the hotel I work at

tfw have to use Windows CE at work

Y

Fucking kill yourself MODS MODS MODS

>xer

>australis tabs

I almost forgot those hideous fucking abominations existed. just how much glue is the firefox team smoking that they think that is how to "modernize" the UI?

tldr get classic theme restorer

>get classic theme restorer
It breaks when they go webextensions only. iirc they've said they deliberately don't plan to support the functionality it uses in webextension-land. Enjoy 52ESR while it lasts and hope that another solution to that australis bullshit is found by then.

How come you're in every single desktop thread? Do you really have nothing better to do?

>red*it
>cuck
Get out

>her

>Sup Forums

Anime website newfag

this is a frogposting site

Eat shit loser :^) :^)) :^))))))

Wrong, anime website. You're the cancer who took away our desktop threads

>>>/reddit/

Bring back desktop threads, redditors ruined it for everyone.

Desktop threads are board cursor, they were high in quality.

Desktop threads are board culture, they were high in quality.

Can you fucking stop reposting the same image in every desktop thread you find here? Kys weeb shit

Kill yourself cancer, it belongs here. You took our desktop threads from us.

>being russian

>Vista
>1gb of ram
But why

Launched on October 1, 2003, the site was modeled on Japanese imageboards, particularly Futaba Channel. Sup Forums's first boards were originally primarily used for posting pictures and discussing manga and anime.