BST - Battlestation Thread

Battlestation Thread

old pic edition

keyboard?

Whoever's the dude with the aesthetic marble desk, where'd you get the thing? I never realized I needed a marble desk in my life until now.

Some generic dell keyboard

i think i found it on amazon. looks pretty nice

What animu is that please? Or is it h?

Modle No is l30u

Not him but, there are wood tables with marble looking finish on them too, tho. Get real marble if you can. My dad made marble coffee table, its very nice to look at.

Makes sense. I was wondering how on earth he managed to stop the thing from splitting down the middle.

I finally got a real computer. But now I need to change cases.

thats not real marble you idiot

super comfy!

r8

Morning.

nice but books as monitor stands really takes away from it imo

is that a fucking lego coaster

Digging it, I'd get a desk mount for the monitors though.

Also we're case bros

I'm curious user, what do you do with that portrait ultrawide? I never feel pushed for vertical space with my vertical 16:9

>That mouse and keyboard cable management
Woah, that's brilliant. I need to do that myself.

And here's my old battlestation in 2004.

6/10 for effort but I find it pretty fucking hard to believe that the Dursleys bought Harry Potter a PS4.

Writing word documents and working with electrical schematics. Sometimes just reading long papers too. I feel document writing is it's greatest strength, you can see an entire 3 pages at once and it makes proofreading, modifications a breeze.

Fair enough critique. Any suggestions on a stand? Seems like they're all several hundred dollars. It would be nice, but it's just a luxury I haven't been able to justify since the books work perfectly well... just not aesthetic.

I wouldn't even necessarily say that you'd have to splash out on a stand; you could use a small sheet or similar to cover the books and make them stand out less without spending much money

This is Harry Potter in the no card from hogwarts timeline. He is under welfare.

Pretty sure vivo has a 3x vesa mount for $50.

Or just cover the books up.

I'm sorry you have to live like this I hope your situation improves as long as you keep working on it user I love you uwu

Looks fine too me with the books. Makes it looks you work a lot on that table but still can make it look clean.

Man now I want a vertical ultrawide monitor. What size is yours?

morning

>FX-8350
>GTX 1080
>What is a bottleneck

Other than that pretty nice, definitely need a monitor mount though.

25" 2560x1080. I paid $150 on black Friday pretty sure it's $175 retail.

Life sucks. But I'm gonna get a better life. I promised myself.

I know it's a huge bottleneck. My R9 (seen in picture) crapped out and I just wanted to go with something that wouldn't be outdated sooner than later. Planning on going back to Intel in the next year or two.

How about wrapping the books in black construction paper and then applying a very small amount of tape to the corners.

that could work, if you make it tight enough they'll just look like matte black stands

sauce on the 240sx (type x) background?

It's a 180sx. Yoshinori Koguchi's from the early 2000's.

Just search 'Koguchi 180sx'.

Definitely worth a shot.

This is the P2212Hb right? Is this worth 60 dollars plus however much shipping?

What about a pair of these?

Not a big fan of the mismatched monitors, or the case on the desk, but it looks pretty clean.
6/10.

Lots of room for improvement.
5/10

Nice pupper.

Depressing.
3/10

Still one of my favorite setups on this board.
9/10.

This is really nice. I've never been a fan of not having a "center" monitor, but cosy/10. Those lamps are ace

it's a work in progress, about to purchase a 24inch monitor to make everything a little cleaner looking

Just need a small portrait monitor, headphone stand and speaker stands and I am done.

NiggerStation Thread!, yeeessss yayyyyy

Oh hey, MIDI Keyboard snap!

real nice looking place

Looks like contact paper on IKEA

There are lots of contact papers designed for this

Get some cool speakers

nice and clean. bet that kitty leaves hair all over the place though.

she (guessing, tell me if I'm wrong) is regal af.

why did you take 3 pictures from approximately the same angle?

cool setup or whatever I guess.

Can you share your wallpaper please? The one on the right.

I hope nothing improves and you die with nothing you fucking homeless poorfag

You're right on both accounts, dust filters on intake fans aren't an optional feature here. I had a case without dust filters once, and it was a right horror.
She's a Norwegian forest cat, so lots of fur all over my apartment even though I vaccuum pretty often.

is there a stand or something holding that right monitor? I want to do something like that but I can't find a nice non-desk mounting stand that's not pricey.
cute, give scritches for me - also reminded me that I can't put off buying dust filters for the new system I'm building.
I C U
man I need to pick up one of those mini akai's already.

I like guns, anime girls, and anime girls with guns.

How's chris doing

He's doing alright. Got his degree and is moving on with his life.

>I want to do something like that but I can't find a nice non-desk mounting stand that's not pricey.
The simple solution is to get a monitor that comes with a stand that supports it.
Dell's stands are very good, and older Ultrasharps can be had refurbished for quite cheap. Check out U2410 on ebay for a cheap 16:10 that still looks great.

What movie are you watching (or wallpaper is the one on the right from)?

Cleanest shit I've ever seen. Be proud user.

Nevermind I found out. It's ascension TV miniseries.

Moved house a while ago, geting a better desk at some point, (still need to do flooring)

In the process of redoing my station. Rate/hate

Fuck always loved this station. What are thinking of changing? Keeping the fish?

Getting a marine tank next to the cichlids. Getting a bigger monitor and getting some nice speaker stands.

>nothing comes up in reverse-search
Please tell me this isn't you user. Why are you buying ps4s instead of actual things

Fuck

Thanks.

They're clearly different angles.

hello

But muh games user. Can't live without that.

what desk is that? jarvis? uplift?

New pic soon

Old station

it's not generic.
check Dell U473D

hello

>is there a stand or something holding that right monitor? I want to do something like that but I can't find a nice non-desk mounting stand that's not pricey.
nope, it's propped up against the wall with little foam feet to prevent it damaging the wallpaper

looks pretty good, but the wiring and mount job of the z5500 is not optimal.

It's great if you haven't watched it before.

How can you live with so little legroom.

What are the pros of having 1 monitor instead of 2 or 3 monitors?

I've had multiple monitors in the past, I didn't really enjoy it and it didn't help my productivity. Perhaps someone who can multitask better could make better use of it. Also, this is my entertainment station. I do most of my work on macs.

Then...

and now.

Neither, all I really know about it is that it was manufactured in Sweden.
Also only has one motor and no way to save height settings. Still pretty great though.

turkish sit
also it's not little

repoastan
ask me questions I like answering questions

gotta say that monitor setup is super nice

do you live in sweden or was it shipped to the US?

I live in Denmark.

nice airsofts

I need a new chair. Give me suggestions please.