Im a pakistani that has lived in Istanbul for 8 years and in Russia for 1 year. Ask me anything

Im a pakistani that has lived in Istanbul for 8 years and in Russia for 1 year. Ask me anything.

we worldwide

PAKISTAN FOREVER!

Do you stink, my shit skin coloured friend

Where in Istanbul?

When is the suicide bombing?

I can't wait to hear about about some blydos beating your head in one evening.

I shower daily mate. So no.
I used to live in zekeriyaköy but i moved to kemer country later on

I donno man. Im not a muslim. Gotta ask my cousins for the details.
Actually. The lower class russian people are okay with Pakistanis. And tajiks, uzebki and all that. Most russian people are actually not that bad.

Were your parents expats here or diplomats?

How old were you when you moved to Istanbul? What kind of mental differences are there between turks in Istanbul and pakistani in wherever you came from?

My dad worked for coca cola. My mom was a doctor who couldnt work there so she did charity work.
I was about 9 when i moved. The mental differences were, especially in istanbul, liberalism. People in Istanbul were european levels and didnt really believe in religion that much. Stark contrast to pakistan.

Why do you insist upon polluting other countries?

I dont really. Im planning on, after having a high end education in some american university, to return to Pakistan. Make it better for future generations instead of just fucking running away. But yes, all the people that have abandoned are country and traitorous cowards. Kick em out please. They dont deserve europe. Especially if their trying to undermine democracy and the tenants of western civilization by bringing their shit religion in.

*Our
*and are

Do you prefer Istanbul to Russia or the other way around?

Well i live in Moscow. Its a pretty interesting place. A budding drug trade and you get to interact with lots of different people. Istanbul had its own niceties. It felt like a european city.

Do you consider the term "Paki" racist? Because stan mean lands right? so it's literally called "Paki land".

Im not much for throwing the racism card. You call me a paki and ill throw some bad word back at you. No need to escalate. Its just words man. People should be able to handle it. Though i know a few pakistanis who get completely up in arms about it. Im okay with being called a paki.

It's funny because paki also means something in hawaiian.

Yeah but given context why is it even racist, it's like calling me a Canuck

The fuck are doing here?

> Im not a muslim
Who are you then?

No idea. I think because it was a term used loosely on all people from east asia and people in Britain made it derogatory. Calling you a canuck is different, i guess, because it doesnt have so called "bigotry' associated with it.

Im living here because of my dads job. Only here for another year. Im not settling down in your homeland. I dont follow islam.

Ah, ok. Good luck dude.

Good luck? Yea i guess i could be fucked up. But i mostly hang with white friends. So im usually okay.

If Canuck was used by nationalist groups to refer to you in songs about kicking you out, beating you, hanging you, etc and people on the street used it when they told you to fuck off, ie saying fuck off canuck instead of fuck off, you might think different. It being used as an insult grew out of 70s britain afaik when the boneheads in the NF used it in their songs and chants as such. Pakistanis here tend to use it with pride though, not always but on asian radio it is said without issue between people on the talk show.

do you speak russian?

I think derogatory terms require the context of social hierarchy in order to actually offend people. Of course no one can offend canadians by calling them leafs or whatever because Canada is a rich first world country.

I know some Cyka Blyat. But not really. Its a confusing language with a different alphabet to the english and spanish i've learned. Since im only staying here two years, i didnt think it was worth it to learn the language.

Istanbul is a true metropolitan city. I've met many ultra-religious conservatives, and the city itself voted for AKP.

Do you like Russia? What's your opinion on Russians etc? Are you going to stay? What's your job?

Is it easy to live in Russia without knowing Russian? Does a regular Russian person speak English?

>bydlo can't into atheism

Thats true. Ive usually stayed around the European side which is largely more liberal. Especially the new generation. It was in general, a good thing. Its still good liberalism, not the regression that is being achieved in western countries.
Truth be told, if im alone, russians are pretty scary man. But if im in a group of friends and they know how to speak russian, i can laugh along and have fun. I just turned eighteen and am about to be in the last year of highschool. I go to a private American school. I'll stay here till next year upon which ill hopefully go to a school abroad. Though gotta say, in moscow especially, the drug flow is fantastic, pretty easy to gets some good shit.

I've read that Pakistan is being improved now: terrorism is diminishing, people are becoming less cobservative and religious, economy is growing due to Chinese investments. Is it true?

No, most russians dont speak english. I rely heavily on my friends who have lived here for quite a while and can speak it fluently.

Yes its slowly getting better, but not by much. I havent lived there for about 10 years so i wouldn't really know all too much.

>eбaный дayн, кoтopыe нe знaeт, чтo в Пaкиcтaнe живyт индycы и хpиcтиaнe

Aтeиcт - этo гopaздo бoлee вepoятнo, чeм мaлeнькoe peлигиoзнoe мeньшинcтвo.

You sound pretty cool, stay safe famalam.

Who is more liberal and more European, Russians or Turks?

I keep forgetting that brown people actually browse here

I've only lived in Moscow and Istanbul so i'll compare those. Honestly, the police in Russia and brutal in comparison those in Turkey are less so. But theres also heavy bribery in Russia. In general, in those big cities, i would say Istanbuls a bit more liberal.
Thanks man. Hopefully.

Not OP but like I said before it definitely depends on the region. Go to eastern Turkey and see middle east backwardness in all it's glory.

And non-Europeans are best posters. If admins would range ban Europe and America, this board would be way better.

Go home fight India brown man

4chans a fun place.
Thats true
Im all for peace man.

Well, you can go to Russian village far from city and see genuine Africa. Of course question is about average picture.
Tnx. Btw, where do you live here? What hood?

who do you work in Russia?
AND MAY BE YOU WILL GIVE TO US ANY PROOFS

In the Pokrovskoye-Streshnevo District in the north-west of Moscow.
I dont work for anyone. I go to a private school. What proof man?

whay you are Paki
photo of your hand with timestamp

>Pokrovskoye-Streshnevo District in the north-west of Moscow.
Good hood t b h.
t. I live in Chertanovo

Proof
Yea its a nice middle ground between the shit holes of the outer city and faggotry of the rich areas.

In general, why pakistani going to my place and bringing their own idea of religion? Our muslim friends here was observing a more lenient Islam because we are more laidback, its in our gene, but some bunch of people from Pakistan and middle eastern bringing the extremism seeds and let it flourish here somehow. In term of the local modern society, we call it Arabisation of local Islamic culture.
Next, how did the Pakistani youth are easily migrate and work at other countries?

Are your parents or grandparents first cousins?