Just got it mostly done

Just got it mostly done
Rate Me
github.com/glop102/simplifiedVideoLibraryRenamer/tree/master

shameful bump

OT. Aside from BitTorrent, where does one get TV shows from? Since BitTorrent is being monitored by companies.

Amazon or Google Play

looks too complicated. i'll stick with my bash script instead :&)

why is that screen shot so ugly

if you are complaining about the 1990's style UI, that is just what QT looks like by default

If you're on any any Windows system >10 years does Qt not adapt? I've never used it.

using linux. Not sure what it looks like on windows. It is a small pain to get a file over to my VM

I'm on Sup Forums, I should know better

did you seriously write a gui for rename ?

here it is from my VM

yes, i did, because i have done enough to give my hand cramps multiple times. my plex has a lot of stuff on it.
>DATA HOARDING!!!!

well this is cool, regardless of UI

I've very very rarely ever had issues with PLEX picking up shows. Do you just rename everything regardless?

thank you
successful day if 1:3 ratio of like to dislike on Sup Forums

also i made a duplicate image tool

you do know that every release comes with a .nfo file that contains the imdb id and that you can automatically canonicalize the name, add meta info etc with a ~20 line bashscript that fetches the imdb data and does everything you need ?

>every release
i do believe that the majority do not come with this file
also how do you handle them naming a special as one of the normal episodes?

Might as well pay $200 a month for cable

$100 for amazon, which i crazy for just the video service, but is not so bad if you buy a lot of stuff

yes, just rename all the things and life will even more rarely get to you

fortune favors the prepared

Or you could grow up and pay for the content that you consume

Next you'll be telling me I need to make recurring patreon tips to the shills on youtube.

My shits entirely automated, I'm not even aware of the files original names because I never look at them.