I have a 2014 MacBook Pro and I love using it in bed

I have a 2014 MacBook Pro and I love using it in bed.

But it is a space heater when my fat stomach and hairy chest blocks the rear fan vents.

Is there something I can do to make it easier to use in bed? Are one of those laptop coolers good or are they a meme?

Rest it on a large book or buy a laptop stand

you could have gotten a laptop that cools properly

or get one of these (pic related)

>Mac
Found your problem.

Got any links for good laptop stands?
One that looks good and isn't gaudy.

Sorry, I can't use Wangblows.

I use Photoshop in my bed all the time.

photoshop works just fine on windows

install gentoo

>Your birth
Found your problem.

Kys

>Wangblows

Get the fuck outta my thread bitch.

As an ex macbook owner I pretty much agree with this.

You do realize Adobe completely abandoned macshitOS support right?

Do you even know who the CEO of apple is?

very poor attempt

The fuck you smoking? It's still updated with their subscription service. They just added Touchbar support in Photoshop.

Maybe they don't optimize OpenCL or Metal in Premiere, but 99% of the graphic design industry still uses Macs and Illustrator/Indesign/Photoshop.

Literally the original Photoshop developer (Mr. Knoll) first computer was a Mac and still runs the top brass for Photoshop.

Adobe will never abandon Apple.

Now get the fuck out of my thread.

Lose weight you fat fucking neckbeard.

t. Chad

Whatever you say, queer.

if it's a 15" MacBook Pro you're probably out of luck or you can consider using macs fan control to increase the fan speed. The 15" model uses a CPU with a 47W TDP, if that's what you have, it shouldn't come as a shock to you that it gets warm when doing things.

I'd still try blowing it out with compressed air anyway given it's more than 2 years old and probably has accumulated some dust.

And shave your chest while youre at it.

Rather be a cultured fag than a pajeet (microshaft).

Now go fuck yourself.

At least I'm not a poojet.

>2005

Thanks user :^)

It gets hot for sure, but love the OS and trackpad and screen.

I have the 15" 2015 model and use it in bed all the time (I'm doing it right now) and the bottom is barely even warm. What are you doing exactly?

This, it's only gotten worse. Apple is now literally run by a faggot.

Usually run Photoshop and gay ass Chrome which force the dGPU to run all the time.

I know I can run gfxCardStatus and force iGPU but dGPU preferred for smoother experience.