"It says right here that you only have a year of working experience...

>"It says right here that you only have a year of working experience? Why did you apply for this position when it clearly stated that you needed 2 years of working experience?"
>"What is your greatest achievement?"
>"Why don't you have a Facebook account?"
>"Why should I hire you over the Oxford/Cambridge/Bristol/UCL/MIT graduate that applied?"

I came here to laugh at you

Yamete!

Because I can only have a year of experience for a year old language that you have listed on your specifications.

I contributed to a lot of open source projects.

I am more interested and invested in practicing programming and getting better every day.

I think programming skills are related to individuals own coding accomplishments instead of a piece of paper.

>"It says right here that you only have a year of working experience? Why did you apply for this position when it clearly stated that you needed 2 years of working experience?"
Because I am more than capable of doing what is required of me without having to have worked an extra year in this field

I have had a patch accepted into the mainline Linux kernel

Facebook, and social media in general, is a time waster

>"Why should I hire you over the Oxford/Cambridge/Bristol/UCL/MIT graduate that applied?"
Because they will expect a much higher salary

job requirements for programmers are more like a "wish list".

"then why did you agree to meet with me?"

Very good, now why should I hire you over Aarav, Arjun and Vihaan who demand a lower salary than you combined and have 10 years of working experience?

You sound like a kid

Why do they demand such a low salary if they are truly excelled in their field during their a decade of experience?

Why would they want such a low salary if they have so much experience?
And I also don't smell like curry

Because they're real men and go through hardship in their home countries which they remit money to unlike you who can't live a day without luxaries.

Where did they get that experience? If it was here, they would demand a higher salary, if it was India, you're welcome to gamble on 10 years of bad coding practices and shortcuts.

>t. pajeet
So do you think every third worlder is a "real man" because they aren't able to enjoy the wonders of modern civilization?

Because I went to a real university in murricuh

you (samefag prolly) haven't ever left your home state/province, have you? not everyone else in the world was fortunate enough to be born into a middle class or wealthy family, such as you.

when you're from a low socio-economic status family, you accept lower salaries. when you want to get your foot in the door of a great country, you accept lower salaries. if you ever had a hardship in your life you would understand that.

not bait, for srs.

you for real misspelled "luxuries?"

jesus christ.

>>"It says right here that you only have a year of working experience? Why did you apply for this position when it clearly stated that you needed 2 years of working experience?"
I know I'm qualified for the position. A person who can think outside the box isn't going to blindly follow instructions on the job when he can see what the best solution is. While I qualify for the other points listed, I applied common sense on the issue of the annual quota.

>>"What is your greatest achievement?"
I save a boy from drowning and I volunteered for X.

>>"Why don't you have a Facebook account?"
I like to focus on real life. Face-to-face is how I conduct most of my relationships. Something here about email and SMS are more than enough

>>"Why should I hire you over the Oxford/Cambridge/Bristol/UCL/MIT graduate that applied?"
Something about colleges being antiquated with self-teaching, going to a cheaper college is a smarter move since it allows for certification with less debt. The others will probably be hotheads too silly not to realize they have tons of debt.

Am I hired, OP?

>pay is negotiable

Every. Fucking. Time.

Do they really expect me to go through the entire interview process in order to find out what their budget is for the job?

Why are you talking to me instead of them. Not to downplay anyone involved, but you must have hesitations if they are as good as you say or you think I would be a better fit.

Because I'm transracial, and not hiring me makes you a bigot and a racist.

>wagecucks

In my experience, requirements are more preferences.
fukd ur mom lol. jk, it wasn't an achievement.
I don't like the voyeuristic culture it invites
If they're better than me, you shouldn't.

>>"It says right here that you only have a year of working experience? Why did you apply for this position when it clearly stated that you needed 2 years of working experience?"
I am pro haxxor, look at my desktop.

>>"What is your greatest achievement?"
Lisp fizzbuzz on Arch Linux.

Mistua Sutoruman did a rant on it.

>>"Why should I hire you over the Oxford/Cambridge/Bristol/UCL/MIT graduate that applied?"
I know the meaning of all the memes you see on Reddit, and I speak Chinese fluently thanks to my interest for Lucky Star.

I don't think you should

Why am I here again? I don't want to be a slave.
I'll just go home and buy food an videogames with your tax money, see you later boss man :^)

1. I believe that I'll be able to work with the experience I have, to solve problems needed in this position and I wanted another year of experience to gain in this company, to develop my abilities here.

2. I have some achievements, but I didn't think which one is greatest of them, however I can work in group very well and contribute to more achievements in this company. Maybe the GPGPU linear algebra operations that I parallelized efficiently would be one of these achievements.

3. But I do have a fb account, here it is.

4. I'm patient, can work in team, people like being around me, I'm not conflictive and like to get things done, my Uni was not one of those top Universities, however they taught me a lot there.

If you guys believe a bit in yourself, then it should go well and you'll get the job.

I could learn this job in a day

Certainly it won't be working here

I do

I don't think you looked at my portfolio.

Good day sir, I believe I'm wasting my time.

Because they will have a larger student debt to pay off, and thus demand a higher salary than I would to do the same job. Furthermore, I'll work for whatever salary you're offering pajeet. I'm not greedy and live a meager life so I don't need much.

Black Lives Matter Black Lives Matter Black Lives Matter Black Lives Matter Black Lives Matter Black Lives Matter Black Lives Matter Black Lives Matter Black Lives Matter Black Lives Matter Black Lives Matter Black Lives Matter Bix nood.

This is the only correct answer so far

Don't forget to flourish your cape.

Cute anime poster, would hire

Top kek. You are hired user!

Thank you, sir. I'll do my best!

You bet you little slut.
Now get on your knees.

Why did you invite me here then idiot.

*lists bunch of buzzwords

Because I'm not a subhuman

LMAO do you think I'd ever work for you. I'm only here because I need to apply for 10 jobs every month to get the benefits, go kill yourself.

cuck

Because years of work experience doesn't translate to skill, in the long run it's gonna benefit more your company financially to hire me over any kid of low salary jack of all trades applicant.

>learn non-It trade
>go into place
>"hey do you have part and can I buy some from you?"
>"why do you need it?"
>"this trade is what I'm learning right now"
>"do you have a job yet?"
>"no I only graduate two months from now"
>hired on the spot
Literally true story. Learn an obscure trade of craft that not many people do and you're guaranteed to get a job anywhere you go, and shitpost on your workplace like I'm doing right now. Plus daily commute is like ten minutes, because I can get a job at the closest place available.

You idiots got to be retarded to try an compete with a billion Pajeets for a job.

Why would you get a tech-related job? That's like removing all the fun from your hobby. Do freelance work instead or just write your own programs and sell them.

>Literally true story
Yea, and whats the pay minus hazard pay? pretty shit. Its gotta be unless you are going into an industry like welding, where the paychecks go straight into your lower back from all of the literal backbreaking work.

There is a reason I am going into a high paying job, its called no hazard pay.

Mine has no hazards either. I shitpost at my workbench while sometimes doing what used to be my hobby for a paycheck.

I live in an ex-commie shithole though so pay cannot be compared to Murrican pay.

indian spotted

>bristol graduate

OP, are you a bristol graduate and are trying to imply that your alma mater is seen as the MIT of bongistan?

just show them your github with 3 ebin projects.
If they don't hire you even then, then you're lucky because they don't value knowledge and work, but diplomas that you can use to wipe your ass

I have never been to a interview where they are dicks about lack of experience, I am very honest about my age and my experience, maybe that is why.
Also 2 years experience jobs are rare compared to 5 years experience.
>>"What is your greatest achievement?"'
This is also worded a bit dickish, but not an unfair question.
Never needed nor wanted one, would it be a job requirement that I have one? How many posts per month do you want me to post and should I do this during working hours or should they be strictly personal?
The one year experience and the projects I mentioned.
Also I won't fuck around on social media unless you want me to.

I'm a transwoman and if you don't hire me I'll take you to court you shitlord

I have 4 years.
I have a Facebook account
I'm a Bristol grad

What's your issue faggot?

go home pajeet, stop ruining out countries.

>pistol grad? what the hell is that?

A university where they only accept people who can read and spell.

Because I need a job.
Being awesome everyday.
Gossip is a sin in the eyes of our lord Jesus Christ.
I'm a generalist; fuck your daughter in the ass.

>Must have a Facebook Account
actually saw this is as a listed requirement.

Maybe they are communicating through Facebook?

No the job has nothing to do with facebook.

What is the job?

Because you want something to actually get done, and not just that, but for it to work too.

The kid who said that already had plenty of credentials to get into Harvard to begin with. Do some research, retarded mouth-breather

whatre you doing user
i want to get into a trade but i cant decide what do to