[new script] Flag fixer
github.com/flagzzzz/Sup Forums-Flag-Fixer

FAQ
pastebin.com/WrrhBtYX

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lieutenancy_areas_of_Scotland
diochan.com/int/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I downloaded the font pack, but it was kerning very strangely on Paint, so I just went back to Lucida until I could figure it out.

Bump
New threads aren't supposed to be slow

Anyone got a good map of Coral Sea Islands?
Just has to be somewhat coloured so I can use a threshold filter on it

Go to OpenStreetMap and dot the center of the circles that form territorial waters

How's this

Think Murray River should be separate from the states

Couldn't we just use the meeting point of NSW, South Australia and Victoria as the point where Murray River should be placed?

Hate my counties flag, should be apart of Northumberland anyway.

What happened to PK?

Also, you need to add the overseas territories desu
Australian Antarctic Territory
Norfolk Island
Cocos (Keeling) Islands

IIRC isn't he travelling somewhere?
Or at least he was..

Nothing?

We're doing overseas departments now?
Might have to update France too

Is this the new map for the new great united kingdom which is neither great, united nor a kingdom?

This and Christmas Island and H&M (note that both Cocos and Christmas Island have regional flags)

I thought you were going to add that, considering that UK template had guernsey, gibraltar and jersey in it

I skipped H&M because its impossible to obtain
But we can add it if we like 2bh

We cant add cocos or norfolk because they have their own TLD and there is no regional flag for australia, neither AAT as that is a antarctic regional.

>H&M
Think I'll pass on that

See

SeeThis is the UK regional template
It has all of the overseas territories included in it

This 2bh

One day the UK will return to its historic counties and all will be right

bump

This, ceremonial counties are shit

Peterborough is rightful Northamptonshire land and Hunts should be independent of any oppressors

Overseas territories added for Australia
Left Murray River where it was since it'd be easier for collectors to find when looking through the list

Looks good

Never.

Berkshire will never get back it's clay that we took from them.

Thanks m8
Saved

Btw just for reference, how many of these templates do you have saved, apart from UK, France and Australia?

>Australia
>California
>Canada
>England with organised counties (by another user)
>France
>Greece
>UK
>Brazil (probably outdated)
>Canada (probably outdated)
>USA (definitely outdated)

Ignore that first Canada
Pic is updated France, someone else can add regionals for overseas territories/departments

>UK
bad news for you senpai

Segregate departments (integrally French) and territories (not part of France, but part of the French Republic).

Please make Greece and Netherlands if you can

yo senpai i submitted a flag for Hull

I've already given up on updating the UK
Also isn't TAAF the only overseas territory

Here is Greece, not sure if there's much point to the Netherlands since you'd be mapping all flags twice (once on the map, and once again on the list)

TAAF is the least territory-like of the territories besides Clipperton. PF, New Caledonia, St Barts, Saint Martin, etc are all not integral parts of France.

Guyane, Mayotte, La Réunion, Martinique and Guadeloupe are the only overseas departments.

>historic counties
Me in Warwickshire

Added mate

What do you think of the current/new/whatever system that uses lieutenancy areas instead of council areas? Seems like the best solution to me since Scots and NIrish can have their counties and shires but organisation isn't compromised

idek what a lieutenancy area is

Ceremonial counties for you guys

For NI it's their counties with Belfast and Londonderry

For Scotland it's this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lieutenancy_areas_of_Scotland

Just realized that I haven't been saving any Australian 2nd or 3rd level regionals
Wow

If you guys see any Australian poster with 2 or more flags then tell me please

I presume Wales is the same as England in this regard?

Idea looks good tho

Also you'll probably still have scots complaining, with my experience with scots from dealing with some of them on /o/ when a meet was being organised they'll always be cunts and whine desu

Quite bored lads, hunting on Yli now

Haven't seen any new flags in months but won't give up

Just one Scot's miffed here and I'm giving him his county (but not his previous flag which I can't find a source for)

Wales gets its preserved counties first then the principal areas, which I haven't implemented yet but seems decent enough since a Welsh lad in Australia requested that in /brit/ earlier today

Might have to use the triple chevron on red for all three Glamorgan areas though

If you're bored you can always help me with making UK flags and do Kent's sub divisions :^)
Doing Merseyside's remianing flags atm

Eh, did literally all of western England and everything north of Yorkshire already. Now a couple Brits are really mad at me because they've got to use logo flags before their town flags. Also my computer's pretty fucked (I can shitpost at least) which is why I haven't managed to do many flags recently

Reminds me, have to complete T&T

Honestly fuck the reddit tier whiney cunts, it's just a small minority.

Yeah what I figured, but it's still good to optimise the system.

Pushing T&T now so Trinibro (or whoever on /carib/ wants them) can use them.

added cute rectangles of autism (each rectangle covers an area of exactly 9 flags)

looks pretty good, might add that to mine

>a fucking leaf

lad whaddefug are you doing
Merseyside already has flags

i blame outdated templates

The UK template is always outdated, don't use it as reference

im too lazy to check the code

Yorkshire and Sussex are in, and they're divided into their modern constituent counties. I think it's reasonable since they're culturally significant and their modern equivalents are literally just the same with cardinal directions and bits of land added or removed here and there. Hopefully we've fully resolved the issue now

did anyone care about yorkshire and sussex though?

Honestly don't think they should be included lol

That's an awfully small city you live in. I probably will be able to recognize you in any thread.

think these counties should be brought back for ceremonial purposes since they're not used in administration anyway

Look at the issue, two anons quite salty about it.

Why do you think they shouldn't be included? Sitting on the fence here ngl

Because having been to sussex multiple times due to family reasons no one fucking cares about sussex and having a sussex identity. and it just adds to clutter. I can understand Yorkshire to an extent but desu just make a historical selection bit and just put Yorkshire in there. You either want to have the flags for collecting (these people don't care about historical regions and want to show exactly where they're from) or you want to show off your identity (these people would use historic flags). There's no reason to shit up the system by adding Yorkshire back into the main section tbqh.

Also that one butthurt cunt in the extension is the scottish user who can off himself for all I care. 'I'm not using the extension until you add my region back :(((((((' Literal reddit tier cancer.

But muh cricket club

>tfw trying to collect the global flags before collecting regional flags
>these threads
temptation is unreal lads.

>I'm not using the extension until you add my region back :(((((((
Literally did that three times

>just make a historical selection bit
Not sure how on earth I'm supposed to do that

I was thinking
UK>England>Yorkshire (Historical)

or

UK>England (Historical)>Yorkshire

>UK>England (Historical)>Yorkshire
Hmm might be a decent idea.

I might be blind but are you still using the old Noord-Holland flag with brighter colors?

You could make the England flag monochrome or some stupid shit like that

Actually feels a bit unfair Brits are insisting on using their historical regions when French and other posters just sit and accept the fact that their divisions have changed.

No French user I've talked to is a fan of the new regions but they seem much more accepting of it

Oh good, we can add Jorvik now.

It's because the UK is full of stuck up autists who can't chill the fuck out.

Have reverted, waiting for more discussion

Every year more and more municipalities here get merged, there are a couple of towns within Alkmaar that used to be a seperate municipality and they still want to be and act like they are

Use the anglo saxon flag desu

Municipalities are alri though since it's the lowest adm division

Paint it yellow and you have Wessex which some Brits actually want in the extension. And they had it in for quite a while.

If people were missing Réunion

Bump

add my new flag u bum

done

Anybody have a Québec template?

Haven't used extra flags since the update, why does it not work lids?

Have you updated your script?

Yeah

Can you see other posters' flags?

no, usually shows up after i refresh the page

>usually shows up after i refresh the page
Yeah that's normal after you update, you just need to set your region then

Unless I'm misinterpreting you

I have, still no flags, used to work fine months back

Huh

Try reinstalling the script

Bump

The six flag chain I was talking about

Bump

Thanks my man

Is there a discord or something for the discussion of our autistic hobby or is it just /flag/tism?

true autists don't speak

My small duck collection

Where are the quackers from? Here are my Toucans

The ducks are from this obscure Italian chan, it's completely dead now
diochan.com/int/

pic is my toucans

diochan.com/int/

wogs

Need your duck lad

don't have one
shit board