We need an official seperation. We need people on Sup Forums to coexist. We need some people to install Gentoo...

We need an official seperation. We need people on Sup Forums to coexist. We need some people to install Gentoo, and some to Install Ubuntu. We need people to install Windows 10, and use macOS. I hate how this fucking board turned into FSF/GNU/FOSS propaganda where you're hated for using proprietary software. It's time for a new Sup Forums. Is anyone with me? Or is this thread going to turn into absolute shit?

lmfao, calm down you sperg.

I wanna play vidya and jack off when I get home from work without having to hack my pc for weeks. Windong 7 lets me do that just fine, no need for scrapwars level OSs.

op is a faggot

No. GNU+leenocks is the best OS fuck off microsoft shill.

_racsist
D

:=======DDDD

BENIS
BENIS
BENIS

I'm also tired of faggots who praise old slow ass ThinkPads. I mean, they're great but don't suggest them to everyone you know. Please, stop.

(You)
>No. GNU+leenocks is the best OS fuck off microsoft shill.
Wait, what?

I remember the old /flt/ on the wiki also. That was very simple. This board is now shit. Unless people don't want change, please convince me how I can render my computer useless for 1 week installing an operating system and using foss software.

No one hates you for using Windows. They disagree with you. And they may even be right.

If you cannot handle differing opinions, you can head over to reddit.

>privacy and freedom doesnt matter as long as we have diversity.
hmmm. This thread was already absolute shit the moment you hit submit.

The problem is that most people on this board are unemployed paedophiles living in mommy's basement. They have the time to fuck around with Linux and they have the need for privacy. That's why they always shill Linux. Normal people who actually have a job just want to have a device that works without it needing so much maintenance that it feels like a second job.

Oh sweetie. Its okay to not be a power user; Windows is great for a facebook machine. Others however actually compute and need something that will keep up.

I'm with ((you)).
We need to ban all win10 post.

Half the people on here are using windows, a tiny bit are on MacOS, 15% are mobile shitters, and the rest are linux users

>something that will keep up
>implying your shit babby pc can keep up with mine in any task

Can you fuck off with that Royal We bullshit.

bumping

What we need a /prog/ and maybe a /gr/ for old technology and older people.

>facebook machine
>doesn't mention a college kid's $2000 macbook
Why are you such a failure user?

i'm usually pretty capable when it comes to differentiating between ironic shitposting and posts by retarded newfriends, but i'm not sure about this one. good for you OP, have a (you)

>i dont know how to interpret

You don't?

Quality control on this board has gone down.

I actually have a job and prefer using linux because it's actually much faster and permits me doing whatever the fuck I want unlike win7